news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > Archive > Classics

Old 07-12-2007, 01:10 PM   #16
Sean
Wu Vatican

Sean fist of furySean fist of furySean fist of furySean fist of furySean fist of furySean fist of furySean fist of furySean fist of furySean fist of furySean fist of furySean fist of fury

Lol at all of this.

Old 07-12-2007, 01:43 PM   #17
crass
Wise to da game

crass crouching tiger

Quote:
Originally Posted by ERICHWV View Post
ERICHWV Would never snitch anyone out! Unless they had human heads in jars or some evil shit like that. Then i'm singin like Don Rodriguez LOL
By the way me and crass have argued about snitchin b4.
CRASS=complete snitch supporter!
ERICHWV=Major snitch hater! (FUCK SNITCHES)
Yeah, I'm a snitch supporter because I don't think women should get killed/their houses burned down/branded. You are hung up on limp gangster cliches that make no sense in a rational world.
Old 07-12-2007, 02:04 PM   #18
Sean
Wu Vatican

Sean fist of furySean fist of furySean fist of furySean fist of furySean fist of furySean fist of furySean fist of furySean fist of furySean fist of furySean fist of furySean fist of fury

Haha, I just noticed the tread title

Old 07-12-2007, 02:09 PM   #19
Come Honor Face
Veteran Member

Come Honor Face iron monkeyCome Honor Face iron monkeyCome Honor Face iron monkeyCome Honor Face iron monkey

Quote:
Originally Posted by crass View Post
Yeah, I'm a snitch supporter because I don't think women should get killed/their houses burned down/branded. You are hung up on limp gangster cliches that make no sense in a rational world.
Look homie, you accused me of snitchin! You have in the past argued that it is ok to snitch, so don't try 2 act like you havent. I certainly NEVER said I think women should be killed for snitchin! Go ahead, try and find a post where I say it's ok to hurt a woman. You wont find 1. Just because I say she shouldnt have snitched. (snitching gets people killed, and their faces branded in extremely rare cases) doesnt mean I think she should have been killed u moron! Dumbass! Snitchin hurts a whole lot more than it helps and these women are a perfect example that snitchin is something u dont wanna do!

These women I refer 2 in the truth above, were assaulted, and 1 killed.
This never would have happened, if they didn't snitch. (FACT)
Again I don't agree with physically assaulting women or burning their houses down.But people know the consequences of snitchin.
Old 07-12-2007, 02:19 PM   #20
tekunique
SupaSelekta

tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

haha ben you sneaky fucker...
Old 07-12-2007, 02:29 PM   #21
The Hound
Fuck the King

The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

diggy is a bitch and bigben just gave him a serve like he works at mcdonalds or somethin

haha, nice change to the thread title ben
Quote:
Originally Posted by GHOSTLACED View Post
I say nigga and i'm white
Old 07-12-2007, 02:38 PM   #22
HarlemDiplomat
ADEPT

HarlemDiplomat grasshopper

Lmao!!!!
Old 07-12-2007, 03:06 PM   #23
L~>1<~NKS
Magic Cities Noonsunn

L~>1<~NKS iron monkeyL~>1<~NKS iron monkeyL~>1<~NKS iron monkeyL~>1<~NKS iron monkey

This thread is auto classic, g.
Old 07-12-2007, 03:06 PM   #24
11th Chamber
Are U Watching Closely?

11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury

I smell a snitch in this forum
Old 07-12-2007, 03:49 PM   #25
DJMethods
Wu Vatican

DJMethods fist of furyDJMethods fist of furyDJMethods fist of furyDJMethods fist of furyDJMethods fist of furyDJMethods fist of furyDJMethods fist of furyDJMethods fist of furyDJMethods fist of furyDJMethods fist of furyDJMethods fist of fury

Quote:
Originally Posted by ERICHWV View Post
Look homie, you accused me of snitchin! You have in the past argued that it is ok to snitch, so don't try 2 act like you havent. I certainly NEVER said I think women should be killed for snitchin! Go ahead, try and find a post where I say it's ok to hurt a woman. You wont find 1. Just because I say she shouldnt have snitched. (snitching gets people killed, and their faces branded in extremely rare cases) doesnt mean I think she should have been killed u moron! Dumbass! Snitchin hurts a whole lot more than it helps and these women are a perfect example that snitchin is something u dont wanna do!

These women I refer 2 in the truth above, were assaulted, and 1 killed.
This never would have happened, if they didn't snitch. (FACT)
Again I don't agree with physically assaulting women or burning their houses down.But people know the consequences of snitchin.
Snitchin hurts a lot more people then it helps?

The stupid motherfuckers selling drugs, murdering people are hurting more people then the snitch did. Get one of your "homeboys" to apply the lube and remove your head from your ass, these stupid fucks that get snitched on are doing illegal shit... If they aren't man enough to cope with the penalties, then maybe they shouldn't be fucking doing it.

Can't blame someone else for getting caught for shit. If you don't wanna get caught - Don't fucking do it.
Old 07-12-2007, 06:07 PM   #26
EAGLE EYE
0110111101110000011001010111001001100001011101000110100101101111011011100010000001100111011101010110100101101100011011000110111101110100011010010110111001100101

EAGLE EYE has disabled reputation

why is diggy using bens sig?

Old 07-12-2007, 06:12 PM   #27
HANZO
Hanovallah

HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJMethods View Post
Snitchin hurts a lot more people then it helps?

The stupid motherfuckers selling drugs, murdering people are hurting more people then the snitch did. Get one of your "homeboys" to apply the lube and remove your head from your ass, these stupid fucks that get snitched on are doing illegal shit... If they aren't man enough to cope with the penalties, then maybe they shouldn't be fucking doing it.

Can't blame someone else for getting caught for shit. If you don't wanna get caught - Don't fucking do it.
word

lol at the thread title.
Old 07-13-2007, 01:01 AM   #28
Come Honor Face
Veteran Member

Come Honor Face iron monkeyCome Honor Face iron monkeyCome Honor Face iron monkeyCome Honor Face iron monkey

Snitching never has, and never will even slow down drugs! U know i'm right about that! Look what happens when people snitch. They get killed. Now how does that not hurt more than it helps? U aint serious are you? Just because you don't agree with drug dealing doesnt mean you need to be blind to the fact that snitching gets people killed. Snitchin is much more dangerous 2 you than having drug dealers next door. Agree?
Old 07-13-2007, 01:40 AM   #29
NIGHT MAYOR
tha VIKING gawd

NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by *Robbydigital* View Post
why is diggy using bens sig?
ahaha he aint - i thort the same thing, he cut and pasted it all.

Old 07-13-2007, 03:45 AM   #30
DR. NICK RIVIERA
Hello, everybody!

DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by 11th Chamber View Post
I smell a snitch in this forum
and I smell some pussies too...ain't it a nice world?