news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Wu-Tang Chamber

Old 07-06-2007, 01:34 AM   #61
Come Honor Face
Veteran Member

Come Honor Face iron monkeyCome Honor Face iron monkeyCome Honor Face iron monkeyCome Honor Face iron monkey

Yeah, I say it was big brotha Divine.
Come Honor Face is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2007, 04:56 AM   #62
MRTOk

MRTOk grasshopper

It's Nelly Furtado
MRTOk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2007, 03:02 PM   #63
DR. NICK RIVIERA
Hello, everybody!

DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

yeah, I think it is Divine
DR. NICK RIVIERA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2007, 03:15 PM   #64
White Owl Clan
Veteran Member

White Owl Clan shaolin monk

"fuck the pussy, give me the money and weed" - Masta Killa
White Owl Clan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2007, 07:37 PM   #65
Bodega Pop Tartz
Don't grab my jacket dunn

Bodega Pop Tartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bodega Pop Tartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bodega Pop Tartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bodega Pop Tartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bodega Pop Tartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bodega Pop Tartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bodega Pop Tartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bodega Pop Tartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bodega Pop Tartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bodega Pop Tartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bodega Pop Tartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to Bodega Pop Tartz

That's Method Man ^^^. Ya'll niggaz even listen to Wu-Tang? The other guy said It was Method Man at the end of Dog Shit. LOL Ya'll clowns
Bodega Pop Tartz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2007, 07:41 AM   #66
Pattch82
The Drunken Flunky

Pattch82 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Pattch82 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Pattch82 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Pattch82 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Pattch82 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Pattch82 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Pattch82 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Pattch82 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Pattch82 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Pattch82 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Pattch82 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

I remember this thread from a while back, I may be wrong but I'm sure the conclusion everyone came to was that it was Mathematics at the end of Dog Shit. Could be wrong though.

And that definatley aint Meth saying Fuck the pussy... Not in a million years is that his voice!

Cheers!
Pattch82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2007, 08:45 AM   #67
pneumatic
The Preacher

pneumatic prodigal sonpneumatic prodigal sonpneumatic prodigal sonpneumatic prodigal sonpneumatic prodigal sonpneumatic prodigal son

According to ChamberDartz it says it is "Ugly Man" whoever that is.

Typed by: OHHLA Webmaster DJ Flash, & Cno Evil

http://lyrics.chambermusik.com/
Old 07-18-2007, 09:47 AM   #68
pneumatic
The Preacher

pneumatic prodigal sonpneumatic prodigal sonpneumatic prodigal sonpneumatic prodigal sonpneumatic prodigal sonpneumatic prodigal son

In fact, now that I think about I do remember an "Ugly Man", he was in the 60 Second interview they did at Chambermusik and it does sound like him when he talks.

http://radio.chambermusik.com/60seco...ninterview.mp3
Old 07-18-2007, 09:54 AM   #69
Jammin
Veteran Member

Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by White Owl Clan View Post
"fuck the pussy, give me the money and weed" - Masta Killa

dreddy kruegger, its even on one of his mixtape track # 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hollow Dartz View Post
That's Method Man ^^^. Ya'll niggaz even listen to Wu-Tang?

hum ok

Last edited by Jammin; 07-18-2007 at 09:56 AM.
Jammin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2007, 09:58 AM   #70
Ya_Bane
I'm The Master MingLuKhan

Ya_Bane prodigal sonYa_Bane prodigal sonYa_Bane prodigal sonYa_Bane prodigal sonYa_Bane prodigal sonYa_Bane prodigal sonYa_Bane prodigal son

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hollow Dartz View Post
At first it sounded like Ghost, but then it sounded like Rza's brother Divine to me. But idk.
LOL Divine? That's not Divine, are u a F.A.N ?

anyway

You can continue the discussion if you want to, with all the interesting theories, but you won't get it right cuz I don't think you know him. That's a hood homie called P.J. or Power Jus.

I got it mixed up I see on a previous page where I said Polite. It's not Polite, it's Power Jus all the way. But while we're at it, Polite's the one doing the hook for Uzi (Pinky Ring). That's been discussed exactly like this.

Peace, hope this helps you sleep.
Old 07-18-2007, 10:00 AM   #71
Jammin
Veteran Member

Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

and pneumatic is right, dreddy told this to the wu-lyrics guys ...
Old 07-18-2007, 10:04 AM   #72
Ya_Bane

Ya_Bane prodigal sonYa_Bane prodigal sonYa_Bane prodigal sonYa_Bane prodigal sonYa_Bane prodigal sonYa_Bane prodigal sonYa_Bane prodigal son

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jammin View Post
and pneumatic is right, dreddy told this to the wu-lyrics guys ...
I don't give a snus what the chambermusic guys or anyone else said. U-God's the one who told me it's Power Jus, and he was in the studio, as well as a friend of P.J. so I think he knows what the fuck he's talking about.
Old 07-18-2007, 10:07 AM   #73
Jammin
Veteran Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ya_Bane View Post
I don't give a snus what the chambermusic guys or anyone else said. U-God's the one who told me it's Power Jus, and he was in the studio, as well as a friend of P.J. so I think he knows what the fuck he's talking about.
just chill yo
Old 07-18-2007, 10:10 AM   #74
Ya_Bane

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jammin View Post
just chill yo
lol, didn't know I came off heated. Should I edit away the 'fuck' at the end?

lol, just playing. It's all good

peace
Old 07-18-2007, 11:30 AM   #75
Bodega Pop Tartz
Don't grab my jacket dunn

Bodega Pop Tartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bodega Pop Tartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bodega Pop Tartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bodega Pop Tartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bodega Pop Tartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bodega Pop Tartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bodega Pop Tartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bodega Pop Tartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bodega Pop Tartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bodega Pop Tartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bodega Pop Tartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to Bodega Pop Tartz

That is Meth sayin "Fuck the Pussy give me the money and the weed" Ya'll fucking retarted I swear. How is it Dreddy or Allah Mathematics? Did ya'll hear there voices?
Bodega Pop Tartz is offline   Reply With Quote