news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Hip-Hop Shop > Hip-Hop News Articles

Old 07-22-2007, 04:26 PM   #16
iammzac
Veteran Member

iammzac prodigal soniammzac prodigal soniammzac prodigal soniammzac prodigal soniammzac prodigal soniammzac prodigal soniammzac prodigal son

Didn't 50 Cent have a videogame called Bulletproof where he walks around and kills people with guns?
iammzac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2007, 06:26 PM   #17
HarlemDiplomat
ADEPT

HarlemDiplomat grasshopper

Quote:
Originally Posted by iammzac View Post
Didn't 50 Cent have a videogame called Bulletproof where he walks around and kills people with guns?
Thats my point!

Like I said before:

Okay, so hes pissy because he was shot and now theres an ad saying shoot the rapper? He wasn't tryna sue Ja Rule for saying "50 you can get shot again" or Game saying "nigga ran up on your shit and let off nine, you aint die cause you only got shot 3 times".

Then you had it in his fuckin movie! In his music videos. His Get Rich album cover was him behind a shot window. Its his gimmik!

No excuse for this
HarlemDiplomat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2007, 09:12 AM   #18
DR. NICK RIVIERA
Hello, everybody!

DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

yeah, that n**** is a greedy bastard
DR. NICK RIVIERA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2007, 09:29 AM   #19
Longbongcilvaringz

Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

blame the system that lets him.

Longbongcilvaringz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2007, 09:37 AM   #20
LiquidWordz

LiquidWordz grasshopper

Quote:
Originally Posted by iammzac View Post
But as far as I know, none of those guys were based on real people without their permision. The diference here is that this ad company made a caricature so blatantly based off 50, without his permision, and encouraged people everywhere to shoot him, when he was in fact shot in real life. I don't care how much 50 glorifies it in his music, that's some fucked up shit to be doing. That would be like making a game based off Columbine or V Tech or something.
LiquidWordz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2007, 01:17 PM   #21
Bis Fan
Banned

Bis Fan grasshopper

I would too
Bis Fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2007, 02:44 PM   #22
DR. NICK RIVIERA
Hello, everybody!

DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

what, shoot him? LOL
DR. NICK RIVIERA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2007, 03:21 PM   #23
RynMur
LVsMostBlunted

RynMur iron monkeyRynMur iron monkeyRynMur iron monkey

Quote:
Originally Posted by LiquidWordz View Post
But as far as I know, none of those guys were based on real people without their permision. The diference here is that this ad company made a caricature so blatantly based off 50, without his permision, and encouraged people everywhere to shoot him, when he was in fact shot in real life. I don't care how much 50 glorifies it in his music, that's some fucked up shit to be doing. That would be like making a game based off Columbine or V Tech or something.
I don't think that ad said his name anywhere.
Old 07-23-2007, 04:47 PM   #24
Dirty Knowledge
I Already Won

Dirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venoms

Curtis Jackson has every RIGHT to do this.

I have seen that Ad, and always thought it was a little weird.

Also, the one with Bin Laden and Bush together, looking cute-and-cuddly.

Internet Ads are the Devil.

I shouldn't have to say this, but for those of you hating just cuz it's 50:
Imagine if that was you. Or your dead mother who died in a crash. Then you go on AOL and you see an ad "Drive Bobby's mom in to the canal and win 50,000,000 dollars! Or just 5 ringtones".

^ KYLE WILLIAMS POOPS THE BED ^
Dirty Knowledge is offline   Reply With Quote