news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Know The Ledge

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 08-14-2007, 01:44 PM   #1
MsRzaRecTaH
je

MsRzaRecTaH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MsRzaRecTaH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MsRzaRecTaH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MsRzaRecTaH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MsRzaRecTaH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MsRzaRecTaH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MsRzaRecTaH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MsRzaRecTaH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MsRzaRecTaH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MsRzaRecTaH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MsRzaRecTaH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Question Worst Sin?

PEACE AND BLESSINGS TO ALL..
I KNOW THAT I HAVENT BEEN ON HERE FOR A MINUTE..
BUT I BEEN WORKING A LOT AND WHAT NOT. ANYWAY..
I GOT INTO THIS DEBATE TODAY ON WHAT IS CONSIDERED THE WORST SIN THAT ANY PERSON CAN COMMIT.. . MY ANSWER SIMPLE: TAKING ANOTHER PERSONS LIFE AWAY... ONCE THAT PERSON IS GONE .. THEY ARE GONE AND THEIR IS NO WAY OF BRINGING THEM BACK... NOW GEORGE.. THE PERSON THAT HAD ORIGINALLY ASKED ME THE QUESTION MIGHT OF DISAGREE.. BUT I AM GOING TO LET YOU GUYS READ THE FOLLOWING:

GEORGE:

I mean I guess there is no correct answer. Cuz its whatever u believe right ? In my opinion its vanity and let me tell u why Ms. Justicia Igualdad. Yeah when u kill aint no coming back, but think about this. why do people kill? Why do people steal? Why is there greed? Why do people do drugs, get tattoos and desecrate there bodies? Y do they covet thy neighbor? Y do they hate or lust. Or y do they commit other sins? The answer is vanity my friend vanity. People commit all these sins out of personal gain. So something like killing, while it is terrible its still only the one sin. While vanity is a sin in itself, always leads to other sins. Like I wana get a tattoo to make me feel betterso Ill desecrate my tomb . or I steal because I want that thing to make me feel better. Or I lust my lust neighbors wife which in turn might get me killed. So u see what I mean ? Chew on that shit."

My reply:

"we can go back and forth on this topic.. you said any sin..
yet you mention lust and envy.. .
lust and envy are 2 of the 7 deadly sins... so make up your mind... of course they all tie together but I do not know about vanity.... i agree to a point though.. but each person has its own opinion.. this is like that other topic people like to discuss "religion" so to each its own... aight lets say someone killed someone but to defend themselves.. lets put it this way... me... rape with attempt to murder aight..
what if I would of had a gun and killed dude that was attempting to kill me.. VANITY? Does VANITY tie in with this situation? I think not..... I agree with you to a certain point... but not in this case and we can go all day discussing this but VANITY my friend is not the worst sin..
Sorry."

His reply:

"U have much to learn my friend. And like I said there is not really a right answer cuz everyboby thinks different. But look, ugh I hate talking bout it and I dont know how u so open bout it. But dude did that cuz y? cuz He wanted to feel whatever weird shit he felt power o que se yo pero Thats vanity. And if U woulda smoked dude cuz he was going to kill u, I hate to say it but it is a level of vanity cuz U wanted to survive. And even if dont see it that way fine u woulda killed him out of hate which is also a sin that ataches itself to vanity. Like oh I hate that motherfucker cuz he did something to ME. At the end of the day when u really give it good thought all sins come back to vanity like look at gluttony y do people overstuff themselves when they are already full. Because I wana keep eating so I could feel good . u see T any time u say I or ME about some ish thats vanity peeking its head. And how do u figure vanity is ur friend? I mean really think about what u said. Now I know u have ur beliefs about god but vanity is not ur friend in the long run. I guess it dont matter because if u believe in god u will be forgiven for everything. But vanity can be your friend in a case of defending urself.. sure. But ultimately vanity has caused nothing but problems in the world. Think about it real thorough vanity is far from a friend T."

My final reply:

"THATS VANITY? BECAUSE HE HAD TOO MUCH PRIDE? OR PERHAPS BECAUSE HE HAD LACK OF VALUE. OR BECAUSE HE IS WORTHLESSNESS...PERHAPS IT WAS HIS EGO RIGHT?
YEAH OKAY ..===== VANITY====== GET THE FUCK OUTTA HERE=== TRUTH IS I WILL NEVER KNOW WHY HE DID THAT AND I DO NOT NOW WANT TO KNOW I WAS JUST THROWING AN EXAMPLE..
AND LETS DROP THE SUBJECT I AM GETTING PISSED OFF..
I HATE TOPICS LIKE THIS. .YEAH EVERYONE HAS THEIR OWN
OPINION SO LETS LEAVE IT AT THAT.
VANITY TIES TO PRIDE.. WHICH IS ONE OF THE SEVEN DEADLY SINS..
SO HOW DOES PRIDE TIE WITH ME WANTING TO KILL IN DEFENSE?
I DONT HAVE NOTHING TO LEARN.. I KNOW ENOUGH AND THATS ALL THAT MATTERS. AND I DISAGREE WITH YOU COMPLETELY.
BUT DROP THE SUBJECT"

I KNOW THAT WE AS HUMANS CANT SAY WHAT THE WORST SIN IS..
ONLY GOD CAN JUDGE THAT.. BUT WHATS YOUR OPINION????
THOUGHTS??
PEACE JE

-there's only one corner of the universe you can be certain of improving, and that's your own self-
www.getthefunkouttamyface.com je
MsRzaRecTaH is offline   Reply With Quote