news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Know The Ledge

Old 08-14-2007, 01:44 PM   #1
MsRzaRecTaH
je

MsRzaRecTaH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MsRzaRecTaH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MsRzaRecTaH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MsRzaRecTaH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MsRzaRecTaH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MsRzaRecTaH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MsRzaRecTaH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MsRzaRecTaH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MsRzaRecTaH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MsRzaRecTaH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MsRzaRecTaH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Question Worst Sin?

PEACE AND BLESSINGS TO ALL..
I KNOW THAT I HAVENT BEEN ON HERE FOR A MINUTE..
BUT I BEEN WORKING A LOT AND WHAT NOT. ANYWAY..
I GOT INTO THIS DEBATE TODAY ON WHAT IS CONSIDERED THE WORST SIN THAT ANY PERSON CAN COMMIT.. . MY ANSWER SIMPLE: TAKING ANOTHER PERSONS LIFE AWAY... ONCE THAT PERSON IS GONE .. THEY ARE GONE AND THEIR IS NO WAY OF BRINGING THEM BACK... NOW GEORGE.. THE PERSON THAT HAD ORIGINALLY ASKED ME THE QUESTION MIGHT OF DISAGREE.. BUT I AM GOING TO LET YOU GUYS READ THE FOLLOWING:

GEORGE:

I mean I guess there is no correct answer. Cuz its whatever u believe right ? In my opinion its vanity and let me tell u why Ms. Justicia Igualdad. Yeah when u kill aint no coming back, but think about this. why do people kill? Why do people steal? Why is there greed? Why do people do drugs, get tattoos and desecrate there bodies? Y do they covet thy neighbor? Y do they hate or lust. Or y do they commit other sins? The answer is vanity my friend vanity. People commit all these sins out of personal gain. So something like killing, while it is terrible its still only the one sin. While vanity is a sin in itself, always leads to other sins. Like I wana get a tattoo to make me feel betterso Ill desecrate my tomb . or I steal because I want that thing to make me feel better. Or I lust my lust neighbors wife which in turn might get me killed. So u see what I mean ? Chew on that shit."

My reply:

"we can go back and forth on this topic.. you said any sin..
yet you mention lust and envy.. .
lust and envy are 2 of the 7 deadly sins... so make up your mind... of course they all tie together but I do not know about vanity.... i agree to a point though.. but each person has its own opinion.. this is like that other topic people like to discuss "religion" so to each its own... aight lets say someone killed someone but to defend themselves.. lets put it this way... me... rape with attempt to murder aight..
what if I would of had a gun and killed dude that was attempting to kill me.. VANITY? Does VANITY tie in with this situation? I think not..... I agree with you to a certain point... but not in this case and we can go all day discussing this but VANITY my friend is not the worst sin..
Sorry."

His reply:

"U have much to learn my friend. And like I said there is not really a right answer cuz everyboby thinks different. But look, ugh I hate talking bout it and I dont know how u so open bout it. But dude did that cuz y? cuz He wanted to feel whatever weird shit he felt power o que se yo pero Thats vanity. And if U woulda smoked dude cuz he was going to kill u, I hate to say it but it is a level of vanity cuz U wanted to survive. And even if dont see it that way fine u woulda killed him out of hate which is also a sin that ataches itself to vanity. Like oh I hate that motherfucker cuz he did something to ME. At the end of the day when u really give it good thought all sins come back to vanity like look at gluttony y do people overstuff themselves when they are already full. Because I wana keep eating so I could feel good . u see T any time u say I or ME about some ish thats vanity peeking its head. And how do u figure vanity is ur friend? I mean really think about what u said. Now I know u have ur beliefs about god but vanity is not ur friend in the long run. I guess it dont matter because if u believe in god u will be forgiven for everything. But vanity can be your friend in a case of defending urself.. sure. But ultimately vanity has caused nothing but problems in the world. Think about it real thorough vanity is far from a friend T."

My final reply:

"THATS VANITY? BECAUSE HE HAD TOO MUCH PRIDE? OR PERHAPS BECAUSE HE HAD LACK OF VALUE. OR BECAUSE HE IS WORTHLESSNESS...PERHAPS IT WAS HIS EGO RIGHT?
YEAH OKAY ..===== VANITY====== GET THE FUCK OUTTA HERE=== TRUTH IS I WILL NEVER KNOW WHY HE DID THAT AND I DO NOT NOW WANT TO KNOW I WAS JUST THROWING AN EXAMPLE..
AND LETS DROP THE SUBJECT I AM GETTING PISSED OFF..
I HATE TOPICS LIKE THIS. .YEAH EVERYONE HAS THEIR OWN
OPINION SO LETS LEAVE IT AT THAT.
VANITY TIES TO PRIDE.. WHICH IS ONE OF THE SEVEN DEADLY SINS..
SO HOW DOES PRIDE TIE WITH ME WANTING TO KILL IN DEFENSE?
I DONT HAVE NOTHING TO LEARN.. I KNOW ENOUGH AND THATS ALL THAT MATTERS. AND I DISAGREE WITH YOU COMPLETELY.
BUT DROP THE SUBJECT"

I KNOW THAT WE AS HUMANS CANT SAY WHAT THE WORST SIN IS..
ONLY GOD CAN JUDGE THAT.. BUT WHATS YOUR OPINION????
THOUGHTS??
PEACE JE

-there's only one corner of the universe you can be certain of improving, and that's your own self-
www.getthefunkouttamyface.com je
MsRzaRecTaH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2007, 03:00 PM   #2
begongo
I AM HIPHOP

begongo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)begongo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)begongo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)begongo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)begongo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)begongo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)begongo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)begongo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)begongo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)begongo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)begongo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via MSN to begongo Send a message via Yahoo to begongo Send a message via Skype™ to begongo

in my opinion ... defending yourself means by other words the pride (in the good way) of not allowing anyone to harm you
but anyway ... personally i don`t believe in "sins" because each has its own moral values ... if it would be absolutely necessary for me to pick a sin that would be never to be remembered of doing something that others would consider sinful
Originally Posted by Tectrus Moa View Post
I'm not going post more pictures of my dick, Style. You guys can forget about it!
Quote:
Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
Some of ya'll that are having sex without condoms need to be careful because that shit ain't cool having sex with no condoms.
begongo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2007, 03:16 PM   #3
MsRzaRecTaH
je

MsRzaRecTaH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MsRzaRecTaH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MsRzaRecTaH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MsRzaRecTaH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MsRzaRecTaH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MsRzaRecTaH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MsRzaRecTaH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MsRzaRecTaH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MsRzaRecTaH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MsRzaRecTaH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MsRzaRecTaH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Yeah You Are Right! Thanks For Replying!

-there's only one corner of the universe you can be certain of improving, and that's your own self-
www.getthefunkouttamyface.com je
MsRzaRecTaH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2007, 03:43 PM   #4
Sexy Jasper
Fuck your thing

Sexy Jasper shaolin monk
Send a message via ICQ to Sexy Jasper Send a message via AIM to Sexy Jasper Send a message via MSN to Sexy Jasper Send a message via Yahoo to Sexy Jasper Send a message via Skype™ to Sexy Jasper

Thou shall not kill.

Simple.

Sexy Jasper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2007, 03:59 PM   #5
WARPATH
Dinosaur Hunter

WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via Skype™ to WARPATH

The worst sin is Child abuse.

You can kill another person, but that person will not cease to exist. If you honestly belief in an after life, than you must believe that you can't truly take a life, but destroy their mortal vehicle to experience and interact with others with mortal bodies.

Yes killing is very bad.

But to harm a child, an innocent being is the most disgusting thing a person can do. The child will grow with the pain and psychological turmoil from that abuse and become a person that can abuse others. It creates a cycle of pain.

In my opinion, child abuse is the worst thing in the world.
Old 08-14-2007, 09:55 PM   #6
Cthulhu
Veteran Member

Cthulhu iron monkeyCthulhu iron monkeyCthulhu iron monkeyCthulhu iron monkeyCthulhu iron monkey

I don't believe there's any such thing as a sin.

I don't have any reason to believe a higher power is watching what happens on earth.

I couldn't even understand why a supposedly omnipotent being would give two shits about some unimportant bipedal hominids that think they are the center of the universe because they need affirmation of life beyond procreation and eating.

That said, there are plenty of things that I think are terrible to do to a person, simply because I would not want to be treated that way.

I actually agree with Slippy here that child abuse certainly ranks among the worst.
Cthulhu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2007, 09:58 PM   #7
maestro wooz
Veteran Member

maestro wooz Village Idiot

george is closer with vanity, but ego is the worst
maestro wooz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2007, 02:41 AM   #8
SubtleEnergies
Veteran Member

SubtleEnergies grasshopper

I would go for vanity too.

I hate superficiality, and ignorance and also pride....since pride stops one from examining themselves objectively. I may come accross strong with my opinions at times...but there are times when one of you hit me with something I can't answer...and I seriously take it away and reexamine my views. An inability to do that causes such ignorance in all areas.

But vanity is bad. Women these days especially are hopeless. I know guys are too. But you get these women who don't want to be treated like a piece of meat.....if you really want that then develope your fucking mind so a man can respect you for it. Women like to use sex to get the attention when they want it....but still expect resepct without out earning it....

One thing I hate lately is falsehood. Doing something for the appearance of doing it, not for actually doing it. Eg. People who go to the gym coz the feel good coz they went, rather than actually acheiving results. Martial arts that look good rather than being effective. People that read to appear smart rather than learn.

I see it in hip hop too. Knowledge has become a fucking gimmick. Alot of bimbos like to make out they into knowledge etc...when the reality is they don't do the work in books, thinking, learning, re-evaluating.

This facade that seems everywhere in society is one thing that makes me feel like strangling people.

But in short....I think bimbos who waste their lives without learning, place superficial things as their prioirities are among the worst people in the world. Especially in the western world where we have so many opportunities.
Old 08-15-2007, 06:10 AM   #9
SID
I see you dawg

SID five deadly venomsSID five deadly venomsSID five deadly venomsSID five deadly venomsSID five deadly venomsSID five deadly venomsSID five deadly venomsSID five deadly venomsSID five deadly venoms

the worst sin is believing there is no such thing as sin
Old 08-15-2007, 08:55 AM   #10
Dante
Devils never cry

Dante grasshopper
Send a message via AIM to Dante Send a message via Yahoo to Dante

Quote:
Originally Posted by sidious_katana View Post
the worst sin is believing there is no such thing as sin

If thats the case then i'm definetly going to "Hell"
Old 08-15-2007, 09:18 AM   #11
SID
I see you dawg

SID five deadly venomsSID five deadly venomsSID five deadly venomsSID five deadly venomsSID five deadly venomsSID five deadly venomsSID five deadly venomsSID five deadly venomsSID five deadly venoms

The word sin does not have to automatically register as something to do with religon, a sin is a crime against humanity, so if one does not believe in sin, he does not believe anything he does is wrong (mentality of all the serial killers, paedos, and rapists), and if he does not believe anything is wrong, the possibilities of the horrors that person could cause is limitless, which is utterly unacceptable in a world of civilized intelligent human beings. Hell is for another discussion this discussion is about “sin” (a crime, a evil fault, an unjust action), don’t be led astray by the word sin, its just another word used to describe evil and malice…so iam sure you believe in sin (evil).
Old 08-15-2007, 10:43 AM   #12
Huggasaurus Sex
2000 B.C.

Huggasaurus Sex fist of furyHuggasaurus Sex fist of furyHuggasaurus Sex fist of furyHuggasaurus Sex fist of furyHuggasaurus Sex fist of furyHuggasaurus Sex fist of furyHuggasaurus Sex fist of furyHuggasaurus Sex fist of furyHuggasaurus Sex fist of furyHuggasaurus Sex fist of furyHuggasaurus Sex fist of fury

i dunno but my worst sin is worse than your worst sin

more akbar
Huggasaurus Sex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2007, 12:51 PM   #13
Longbongcilvaringz

Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slippy Capalini View Post
The worst sin is Child abuse.

You can kill another person, but that person will not cease to exist. If you honestly belief in an after life, than you must believe that you can't truly take a life, but destroy their mortal vehicle to experience and interact with others with mortal bodies.

Yes killing is very bad.

But to harm a child, an innocent being is the most disgusting thing a person can do. The child will grow with the pain and psychological turmoil from that abuse and become a person that can abuse others. It creates a cycle of pain.

In my opinion, child abuse is the worst thing in the world.

agreed.

harming those you cannot defend themselves is disgusting in general.

its fucked up in society, how child molestors usually are given more lenient sentences than murderers, ive never got that.

Longbongcilvaringz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2007, 01:42 PM   #14
Urban_Journalz
HANIF

Urban_Journalz prodigal sonUrban_Journalz prodigal sonUrban_Journalz prodigal sonUrban_Journalz prodigal sonUrban_Journalz prodigal sonUrban_Journalz prodigal son

The worst sin is assigning partners to God and He's made it clear that it's the only sin that He will not forgive if you die in a state of polytheism.

As for "Thou shall not kill." contrary to popular belief, that doesn't mean that someone defending themselves and killing their attacker, or someone that decided to start killing the neighborhood child molestors and drug dealers would be breaking that Commandment. Someone like George W. Bush, Jim Jones (the real one), David Koresh and others are definitely in violation of that Commandment and will answer for it.

Don't forget that in The Gospel is says, "An Eye for an Eye and a Tooth for a Tooth" and in The Qur'an it says, "Take not the life that Allah has made sacred, UNLESS by means of equal retaliation, OR if that person is causing mischief in the earth."

This "George" that Ms. J. was talkin' to is a moron in reality, because all this, "Vanity" crap just proves that he has no clue at all what he's talking about. If you're attacked, you have to defend yourself. It's our nature. Hell, look at the lower animals. When you see a lion that's just caught it's prey, and there's Heyenas in the backround and one of them gets the nerve to try and step to the lion, usually the lion will roar, bear it's teeth and swipe at the heyena, as if to say, "Don't f**k with me, because I WILL kill you."

There's really no difference between them and us. It all comes down to defence of territory. Maybe if people weren't such pussies these days, it would be more evident.

Also, that crack about, "There really is no truth because it all depends on what you believe..." Wtf?? So, whatever we assume is automatically true simply because we thought of it?? He's a moron I tell you.
Old 08-15-2007, 10:17 PM   #15
Cthulhu
Veteran Member

Cthulhu iron monkeyCthulhu iron monkeyCthulhu iron monkeyCthulhu iron monkeyCthulhu iron monkey

Quote:
Originally Posted by sidious_katana View Post
The word sin does not have to automatically register as something to do with religon, a sin is a crime against humanity, so if one does not believe in sin, he does not believe anything he does is wrong (mentality of all the serial killers, paedos, and rapists), and if he does not believe anything is wrong, the possibilities of the horrors that person could cause is limitless, which is utterly unacceptable in a world of civilized intelligent human beings. Hell is for another discussion this discussion is about sin (a crime, a evil fault, an unjust action), dont be led astray by the word sin, its just another word used to describe evil and maliceso iam sure you believe in sin (evil).
If you read my post you would see that I am not the kind of person you are referring to here.

Furthermore, you can't generalize all serial killers, pedos, and rapists as being people with no sense of right and wrong. There are lots of complex psychological problems and experiences that motivate such actions.
Cthulhu is offline   Reply With Quote