news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Hip-Hop Shop

Old 08-21-2007, 03:58 PM   #31
TAURO
El Don of this shit

TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meta4 View Post
I straight bought some classics recently from amazon. BDP, Kool G and Polo, Edo. G, Eric B. and Rakim. Feels good to get the actual copies. Theres som many dope album I don't own... fuck money.
If you like that classic shit I would seriously recommend...

Black Sheep - Wolf In Sheep's Clotheing

Tragedy Khadafi - Intelligent Hoodlum double album. (it's his first two albums re-released together)

"I pledge allegiance to the hip hop"
Method Man
TAURO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2007, 04:23 PM   #32
Rame
Wu Vatican

Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

I bought A wolf in sheeps clothing a while ago and don't think it's that great, might be because I haven't listened it very often.

Flavor of the month is classic though.
Edit: The choice is yours too haha.

I thought it was a bit clownish.

Last edited by Rame; 08-21-2007 at 04:25 PM.
Rame is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2007, 04:28 PM   #33
TAURO
El Don of this shit

TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rame View Post
I bought A wolf in sheeps clothing a while ago and don't think it's that great, might be because I haven't listened it very often.

Flavor of the month is classic though.
Edit: The choice is yours too haha.

I thought it was a bit clownish.
Give it a few more spins....let it sink in more.

Method Man
Old 08-21-2007, 04:47 PM   #34
Meta4
Poet Of The Streets

Meta4 prodigal sonMeta4 prodigal sonMeta4 prodigal sonMeta4 prodigal sonMeta4 prodigal sonMeta4 prodigal son

Quote:
Originally Posted by TAURO, DA GRIM LATIN View Post
If you like that classic shit I would seriously recommend...

Black Sheep - Wolf In Sheep's Clotheing

Tragedy Khadafi - Intelligent Hoodlum double album. (it's his first two albums re-released together)
I got both the original copies of Tragedy's CD's already and I have slept, slept, slept on Black Sheep for so damn long. I might still buy Trag's re-releases though for nostalgic purposes.
Meta4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2007, 04:51 PM   #35
TAURO
El Don of this shit

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meta4 View Post
I got both the original copies of Tragedy's CD's already and I have slept, slept, slept on Black Sheep for so damn long. I might still buy Trag's re-releases though for nostalgic purposes.
I have been the one that has slept on Tragedy bigtime.......I won't make that mistake in future. Im glad that I have started with his early shit, now im gonna work my way up.

Method Man
Old 08-21-2007, 05:01 PM   #36
Meta4
Poet Of The Streets

Meta4 prodigal sonMeta4 prodigal sonMeta4 prodigal sonMeta4 prodigal sonMeta4 prodigal sonMeta4 prodigal son

^^^ Still Reportin' is fuckin ridiculous. Classic shit in my opinion. "Neva Die Alone (Part 2)" is godly. I been sayin this for YEARS, YEARS but EVERYONE who like Tragedy should mos def check out a group he used to polly with called "Starr Blazz". They are 100000% UNDOUBTEDELY the illest fuckin group I've come across since the WU. Lyrically and production wise the only cat close to them is Saigon and no one is fuckin with Saigon on a solo tip right now.

STARRRRRRR BLAZZZZZZZ. Go cop the Guns-N-Butter mixtape "Raise The Hammer Vol. 3" on that note.
Meta4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2007, 05:05 PM   #37
fall
1999 saturn sl-2

fall grasshopper
Default horrible

phinally phamous-lil wyte...the worst rap i've ever heard idk how the hell this guy is phamous.
Old 08-21-2007, 05:08 PM   #38
Bis Fan
Banned

Bis Fan grasshopper
Thumbs up Talib Kweli

Eardrum

It's CRACK
Bis Fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2007, 05:13 PM   #39
ShaDynasty
Balance at all costs

ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via MSN to ShaDynasty

recently copped:
M.I.A. - Kala
Common - Finding Forever
ShaDynasty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2007, 03:40 AM   #40
McTom
Veteran Member

McTom grasshopper

Dizzee Rascal - Maths & English. It's pretty good. Better than his second album.
McTom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2007, 04:12 AM   #41
Durag
RaizaBlade

Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by TAURO, DA GRIM LATIN View Post
I have been the one that has slept on Tragedy bigtime.......I won't make that mistake in future. Im glad that I have started with his early shit, now im gonna work my way up.
Hes one rapper ive been sleepin on big time too, i dont have any of his shit, think imma start though. I might make Intelligent Hoodlum my next purchase, along with the Offering
Old 08-22-2007, 07:56 AM   #42
shaolinskater

shaolinskater grasshopper

*nodes Of Ranvier

*darkest Hour

*as I Lay Dying -new Album Came Out Monday!!
shaolinskater is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2007, 09:26 AM   #43
DJMethods
Wu Vatican

DJMethods fist of furyDJMethods fist of furyDJMethods fist of furyDJMethods fist of furyDJMethods fist of furyDJMethods fist of furyDJMethods fist of furyDJMethods fist of furyDJMethods fist of furyDJMethods fist of furyDJMethods fist of fury

El-P - I'll Sleep When You're Dead

Dope as

Teachin Da SeedZ
DJMethods is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2007, 11:16 AM   #44
Second Coming
Veteran Member

Second Coming shaolin monk

There's a bunch of new shit that's come out all at once and I haven't been able to cop most of it cuz I just went through a transition in jobs and I'm currently broke. Here's a list of albums that I've copped this summer:

J Dilla-Ruff Draft
DJ Jazzy Jeff-The Return Of The Magnificent
KRS-ONE+Marley Marl-Hip-Hop Lives
Pharoahe Monch-Desire
Sean Price-Master P mixtape
Common-Finding Forever
Killah Priest-The Offering

And here's a list of albums that I will be copping in the next couple of weeks after I get my money situation straight:

Boot Camp Clik-Casualties Of War (can't believe nobody else listed this in their recent buys...)
Public Enemy-How You Sell Soul...
Talib Kweli-Eardrum
Madlib-Beat Konducta in India
Second Coming is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2007, 11:29 AM   #45
Prolifical ENG
Semi Retired

Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

big week for me:

Blackmoon - Enta Da Stage
Smif and Wessun - Da Shinin
UGK Ridin Dirty
UGK - Underground Kingz
The Union Prensents: Organized Rhymes

used CDs under $10:

Akinyele - Vagina Diner
Cocoa Brovaz - The Rude Awakening
Tim Dog- Penicilin of Wax
Brand Nubian - The Foundation
Soulja Slim - Give it 2 Em