news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Hip-Hop Shop

Old 08-22-2007, 04:36 PM   #61
V4D3R
Singularity Instigator

V4D3R five deadly venomsV4D3R five deadly venomsV4D3R five deadly venomsV4D3R five deadly venomsV4D3R five deadly venomsV4D3R five deadly venomsV4D3R five deadly venomsV4D3R five deadly venomsV4D3R five deadly venoms

Thanx for these- I got a few rare joints myself.

V4D3R is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2007, 04:39 PM   #62
Guarded By Martyrs
Patiently Awaiting Death

Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by V4D3R View Post
Thanx for these- I got a few rare joints myself.
Please share them...
Guarded By Martyrs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2007, 04:41 PM   #63
Bis Fan
Banned

Bis Fan grasshopper

fuck is this nigga from
Bis Fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2007, 04:44 PM   #64
Guarded By Martyrs
Patiently Awaiting Death

Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

The darkside of the moon
Old 08-22-2007, 05:08 PM   #65
BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI
Are U aware I ban @ will?

BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

Quote:
Originally Posted by whers View Post
He should make an album called~

"The Warcloud Letters From Alcatraz Delivered By The Robot Tank To Holocaust"

LOL
Quote:
Originally Posted by PLUTONIUM View Post
or maybe,

"meaty bone rusty hook chronicles of zombie hitchhiker pollocks"
Bwahahahahahahaha LMAO...!
Old 08-22-2007, 05:15 PM   #66
Bis Fan
Banned

Bis Fan grasshopper

Quote:
The darkside of the moon
No, seriously

I though he was from Cali, but they don't talk like that out in Cali

I don't think
Bis Fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2007, 06:31 PM   #67
Guarded By Martyrs
Patiently Awaiting Death

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bis Fan View Post
No, seriously

I though he was from Cali, but they don't talk like that out in Cali

I don't think
Yeah you are right he is from Cali
And you are right, they don't talk like that out there!

~

Everyone I have showed him to also comment on his voice saying it is one of the sickest voices they have heard.

What gets me is the difference he can put on it.
Like his voice on "Woodchuck" compared to "The Trap Door"
And his recent albumhis voice is almost not human at times!
He is just unique.

PEACE

Last edited by Guarded By Martyrs; 03-08-2008 at 10:49 PM.
Old 08-22-2007, 09:59 PM   #68
BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI
Are U aware I ban @ will?

BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

Quote:
Sorry bro I thought you was hating on him...
Yeah you are right he is from Cali
And you are right, they don't talk like that out there!

~

Everyone I have showed him to also comment on his voice saying it is one of the sickest voices they have heard.

What gets me is the difference he can put on it.
Like his voice on "Woodchuck" compared to "The Trap Door"
And his recent albumhis voice is almost not human at times!
He is just unique.

PEACE
I LIKE WOODCHUCK & THE OTHER TRACK FROM THAT SAME ALBUM HE'S ON I LIKE HIS HOLOCAUST VOICE
Old 08-22-2007, 11:57 PM   #69
Huggasaurus Sex
2000 B.C.

Huggasaurus Sex fist of furyHuggasaurus Sex fist of furyHuggasaurus Sex fist of furyHuggasaurus Sex fist of furyHuggasaurus Sex fist of furyHuggasaurus Sex fist of furyHuggasaurus Sex fist of furyHuggasaurus Sex fist of furyHuggasaurus Sex fist of furyHuggasaurus Sex fist of furyHuggasaurus Sex fist of fury
Default Robot Tank - Miserable Renounce (Original Version)

Robot Tank - Miserable Renounce (Original Version)

beeboy uncovered this gem of a verse from the inimitable robot tank in another thread. his voice is a little strange but the flow and lyrical style are unmistakable. the link above is for what one can only assume was the original version of the track miserable renounce.

robot tank: great emcee or greatest emcee?

more akbar
Huggasaurus Sex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2007, 12:06 AM   #70
HarlemDiplomat
ADEPT

HarlemDiplomat grasshopper

you know what...

I have to honestly say that his voice, flow, and delivery is a little out of control.

Why is he going for the "crazy old drunk white man talking nonsense" sound??? Someone answer.

And then to top it all off, you can't never tell what the fuck hes getting at in any of his songs...

I downloaded that song Vulgar... and even though it was free I still felt like I wanted my money back.

Whatever happened to the guy I heard on Bastard Swordsman or Silkworm ????

I'll give him a 10/10 for creativity, but for my ears its pretty low on the replay list.

And to be honest I only listen to his shit when you guys post it...

props for the upload though.

PEACE.
HarlemDiplomat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2007, 12:10 AM   #71
Huggasaurus Sex
2000 B.C.

Huggasaurus Sex fist of furyHuggasaurus Sex fist of furyHuggasaurus Sex fist of furyHuggasaurus Sex fist of furyHuggasaurus Sex fist of furyHuggasaurus Sex fist of furyHuggasaurus Sex fist of furyHuggasaurus Sex fist of furyHuggasaurus Sex fist of furyHuggasaurus Sex fist of furyHuggasaurus Sex fist of fury

more akbar
Huggasaurus Sex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2007, 05:12 AM   #72
jsofunky
PRODIGAL SUN

jsofunky crouching tigerjsofunky crouching tiger

Haha someone finally speaks the truth, now cant wait for those gay warcloud lovers so start attacking him
jsofunky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2007, 05:25 AM   #73
jsofunky
PRODIGAL SUN

jsofunky crouching tigerjsofunky crouching tiger

Quote:
Originally Posted by PLUTONIUM View Post
this is why i thought you didnt know he had done albums already. go check those albums and comapre.
Those albums out still dont match Priests album, The offering or heavy metal.
jsofunky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2007, 05:43 AM   #74
g_flex
The Dark Matter

g_flex shaolin monk
Send a message via MSN to g_flex Send a message via Yahoo to g_flex

dats d reason i like Warcloud/Robo T/Alcatrez/Holocaust....he's kool not makin sense..just sumthin different for a fear and loathin vibe

And I'ma remain in the scene and reign supreme and go to many extremes by any means
g_flex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2007, 06:38 AM   #75
Jammin
Veteran Member

Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

why don't you guys do an official robot tank thread with his updates and shit? i bet the next thread's gonna be robot tank took a shit @ Mc donald

stans
Jammin is offline   Reply With Quote