news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Hip-Hop Shop

Old 08-26-2007, 11:22 AM   #61
Reiko
gwynbleidd

Reiko Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Reiko Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Reiko Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Reiko Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Reiko Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Reiko Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Reiko Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Reiko Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Reiko Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Reiko Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Reiko Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

I've just bought Method Man & Redman - Blackout! and CNN - The War Report
Reiko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2007, 04:57 PM   #62
Masta Chilla
Fist of Justice

Masta Chilla crouching tigerMasta Chilla crouching tiger
Send a message via ICQ to Masta Chilla Send a message via MSN to Masta Chilla

i bought Nas "It Was Written"
Masta Chilla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2007, 05:18 PM   #63
THE W
ISRAELITE

THE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venoms

got immobilarity for $6.
The wrath of God is being revealed from heaven against all the godlessness and wickedness of men who suppress the truth by their wickedness, since what may be known about God is plain to them, because God has made it plain to them. For since the creation of the world God’s invisible qualities—his eternal power and divine nature—have been clearly seen, being understood from what has been made, so that men are without excuse. (Romans 1:18-20)
THE W is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2007, 06:57 PM   #64
TAURO
El Don of this shit

TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Just picked up.....

A Tribe Called Quest - Peoples Instinctive Travels....

Killah Priest - The Offering

Domingo (compilation various rappers) - The Most Underated

"I pledge allegiance to the hip hop"
Method Man
TAURO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2007, 08:20 PM   #65
Richard Nixon

Richard Nixon grasshopper

Just copped:
Madlib - Beat Conducta in India
Qbs Finest Album <<only 5.99
and The Game - Docs Advocate <<been wanting to get this for a while

peace
Richard Nixon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2007, 11:36 PM   #66
HarlemDiplomat
ADEPT

HarlemDiplomat grasshopper

Bought today:

Killah Priest - The Offering
Raekwon Presents Ice Water Polluted Water
HarlemDiplomat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2007, 12:06 AM   #67
BRONZBODY
Drunk Off Titty Milk!!!!

BRONZBODY five deadly venomsBRONZBODY five deadly venomsBRONZBODY five deadly venomsBRONZBODY five deadly venomsBRONZBODY five deadly venomsBRONZBODY five deadly venomsBRONZBODY five deadly venomsBRONZBODY five deadly venomsBRONZBODY five deadly venoms
Send a message via AIM to BRONZBODY Send a message via MSN to BRONZBODY

common-finding forever

pretty fuckin good i liked be slightly better but this is a banger
Old 09-02-2007, 05:04 AM   #68
TAURO
El Don of this shit

TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by HarlemDiplomat View Post
Bought today:

Raekwon Presents Ice Water Polluted Water

I was playing this album at the store yesterday, I was quite suprised by how decent the production was. Lyrically I thought they where weak but no worse than a lot of rappers out there, I will say that it's miles better than Freemurdas shitty album.

Method Man
Old 09-02-2007, 05:12 AM   #69
HarlemDiplomat
ADEPT

HarlemDiplomat grasshopper

Quote:
Originally Posted by TAURO, DA GRIM LATIN View Post
I was playing this album at the store yesterday, I was quite suprised by how decent the production was. Lyrically I thought they where weak but no worse than a lot of rappers out there, I will say that it's miles better than Freemurdas shitty album.
True, I feel the same way after listening to it.

These Ice Water guys are pretty much thug rappers and yet they don't possess the imagery in their lyrics like Rae. I don't know what it is but they just don't stand out.

Theres not alot of charisma there with them.

I mean, I gotta be in the mood for music like this...

but yeah the production is on point. I expected more from that 36 Mafia collab but the joint with Rick Ross surprised me.

Average album that can def. be forgotten... maybe pulled up years later for 20 minutes of reflection and thats about it.
HarlemDiplomat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2007, 05:29 AM   #70
TAURO
El Don of this shit

Quote:
Originally Posted by HarlemDiplomat View Post
True, I feel the same way after listening to it.

These Ice Water guys are pretty much thug rappers and yet they don't possess the imagery in their lyrics like Rae. I don't know what it is but they just don't stand out.

Theres not alot of charisma there with them.

I mean, I gotta be in the mood for music like this...

but yeah the production is on point. I expected more from that 36 Mafia collab but the joint with Rick Ross surprised me.

Average album that can def. be forgotten... maybe pulled up years later for 20 minutes of reflection and thats about it.

I think if they didn't have so many guests, it may have been a better album. I will say though that from hearing it I didn't learn a thing about the group nor could I tell who was who. I was at the store so I didn't give it a proper listen and it would need a few more spins to judge it properly but from what I heard I wasn't impressed either.

Method Man
Old 09-02-2007, 10:22 AM   #71
famenchuan
Wu Vatican

famenchuan iron monkeyfamenchuan iron monkeyfamenchuan iron monkeyfamenchuan iron monkeyfamenchuan iron monkey

Rakim- Paid in Full
Slick Rick- Geat adventures of
Guru presents ill kid records
Brand new copy of The last shall be first
famenchuan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2007, 05:45 AM   #72
Durag
RaizaBlade

Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Just copped:

MF Doom - MM.. Food Reissue (Love It)

DJ Jazzy Jeff - Return Of The Magnificant (Love It)

The Genius - Words From The Genius (GZA's lyrics are ill on this, its nice to hear him rappin bout stuff he normally doesnt, like women and partying. Production isnt amazin, but its pretty solid)

Lord Finesse & DJ Mike Smooth - The Funky Technician (Fuckin amazing!!! production is steller the whole way through Premo has 6 beats, Diamond D has 6, Showbiz has 2 and Mike Smooth has 1. Finesse is a seriously dope MC, and 'Girl, You Nasty (New Version)', is one of my fav tracks at the mo. An absolutly DOPE track, classic beat from Premo & Finesse on point.

AOTY
Durag is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2007, 07:34 AM   #73
LuckyTheWonderDog
Peace to the god(zilla)

LuckyTheWonderDog five deadly venomsLuckyTheWonderDog five deadly venomsLuckyTheWonderDog five deadly venomsLuckyTheWonderDog five deadly venomsLuckyTheWonderDog five deadly venomsLuckyTheWonderDog five deadly venomsLuckyTheWonderDog five deadly venomsLuckyTheWonderDog five deadly venomsLuckyTheWonderDog five deadly venomsLuckyTheWonderDog five deadly venoms

^^ Gotta love that old Finesse shit.

Click HERE for free mp3 compilations (inc. rare tracks) from:

J Dilla, MF Grimm, Mr. Lif, Poetic aka Grym Reaper, Kool G Rap, RA the Rugged Man, Shabazz, Hell Razah, Timbo King, Jus Allah, Warcloud, Breeze Brewin, Kid Capri, Count Bass D, Insight and more...
LuckyTheWonderDog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2007, 11:48 PM   #74
famenchuan
Wu Vatican

famenchuan iron monkeyfamenchuan iron monkeyfamenchuan iron monkeyfamenchuan iron monkeyfamenchuan iron monkey

Kool G Rap- Road To Riches, 4,5,6
C Rayz Walz- Chrous Rhyme
DJ Muggs vs Sick Jacken
Black Moon- enta da stage
Jeru- wrath of math
Big Daddy Kane- It's a big daddy thing
Killah Priest- the offering

Last edited by famenchuan; 09-15-2007 at 11:51 PM.
famenchuan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2007, 12:45 AM   #75
Longbongcilvaringz

Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Aesop Rock - None Shall Pass

Longbongcilvaringz is offline   Reply With Quote