news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Know The Ledge

Old 09-03-2007, 02:46 PM   #61
WARPATH
Dinosaur Hunter

WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via Skype™ to WARPATH

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cthulhu View Post
"Supernatural" by definition means that it's beyond what is natural. If gods, ghosts, demons, etc. were explainable by physical phenomena, the term "supernatural" no longer applies.

If there are things that defy the very matter and physical laws that make up existence, then our sensory organs would have no way of perceiving them since they operate though natural phenomena.

Why would I care if they reveal themselves to me? That's their perogative if they want to show themselves. If I were a "supernatural being" I would want skeptics to know I exist and explain why I can somehow operate in their plane of reality while defying its physical laws. Why is it that "gods" and "angels" seem to reveal themselves to unquestioning sheep who are willing to believe in vague fancies and unfounded delusions?

I suppose it's possible for something to exist outside our own faculty of awareness, but if so, it's fairly futile to make a guess at what that thing would be. People try to justify the existence of gods or souls, or whatever as things beyond human comprehension. If that's what it is, then why are you trying to pin it down under a human definition?

Obviously I can't be 100% sure the supernatural is nonexistant, but things that are unfalsifiable are also unprovable. It's existence isn't important enough to me if it's impossible to prove it true or false. Maybe one day we'll have the knowledge to decode such things, but until then I don't care about it.
Well then:

We've established that if super-natural beings exist, then they are no longer super natural but a natural part of our universe.

If this is the case then the reason you can't experience them is because your tuned out from the correct frequecies.

Wi-Fi and other wireless signals allows us to communicate over long distances. Just because we don't have our Nintendo Wii plugged in doesn't mean Bloo Hook isn't trying to mail me some new Mii's from florida.

Laws dictate that I must have my Wii plugged in with the correct Mac address programmed for my dongle to recieve the message.

Maybe it's time you get plugged in and experience what someone is trying to mail you.

Last edited by WARPATH; 09-03-2007 at 02:56 PM.
WARPATH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2007, 02:51 PM   #62
Huggasaurus Sex
2000 B.C.

Huggasaurus Sex fist of furyHuggasaurus Sex fist of furyHuggasaurus Sex fist of furyHuggasaurus Sex fist of furyHuggasaurus Sex fist of furyHuggasaurus Sex fist of furyHuggasaurus Sex fist of furyHuggasaurus Sex fist of furyHuggasaurus Sex fist of furyHuggasaurus Sex fist of furyHuggasaurus Sex fist of fury

LOL!

end thread

more akbar
Huggasaurus Sex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2007, 06:07 PM   #63
Cthulhu
Veteran Member

Cthulhu iron monkeyCthulhu iron monkeyCthulhu iron monkeyCthulhu iron monkeyCthulhu iron monkey

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slippy Capalini View Post
Well then:

We've established that if super-natural beings exist, then they are no longer super natural but a natural part of our universe.

If this is the case then the reason you can't experience them is because your tuned out from the correct frequecies.

Wi-Fi and other wireless signals allows us to communicate over long distances. Just because we don't have our Nintendo Wii plugged in doesn't mean Bloo Hook isn't trying to mail me some new Mii's from florida.

Laws dictate that I must have my Wii plugged in with the correct Mac address programmed for my dongle to recieve the message.

Maybe it's time you get plugged in and experience what someone is trying to mail you.
Nah, I don't have much interest in associating with spooks in the sky.
Cthulhu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2007, 06:09 PM   #64
Cthulhu
Veteran Member

Cthulhu iron monkeyCthulhu iron monkeyCthulhu iron monkeyCthulhu iron monkeyCthulhu iron monkey

Quote:
Originally Posted by LHX View Post
agreed

but telling a lie and animalistic 'deception' are 2 completely different things

do eternal beings have a innate desire to spread a seed?

some people suggest that death is the price you pay for busting a nut

i agree with what you say about lifetime bonds
but
i disagree with the notion of 'innate desires'

actually
you touch on a few different things here

there is reason to believe that children dont really 'want' anything more than a experience

a child wants to experience playing a nintendo because it appears to be stimulating and can seem to be a life-enhancing benefit

which reduces your analogy to a question of whether it is standard for a person to want to do/feel better in their existence

to which the answer is yes

(but i see your point
clever marketing can make something appear that it will make life better even tho it doesnt
so this coveting is still based on a flawed perception
which has its roots in lies)
There's no such thing as an eternal being.

Whoever told you it was "wrong" or you'll be punished for busting a nut is a delusional tool.

Throw all that bull shit out and just enjoy the only life you have.
Old 09-03-2007, 06:21 PM   #65
blackwisdom
Walk Like a Warrior

blackwisdom crouching tigerblackwisdom crouching tiger
Send a message via Yahoo to blackwisdom

Quote:

Whoever told you it was "wrong" or you'll be punished for busting a nut is a delusional tool.

Good ol' Roman theology.

"Read everything, listen to everybody, don't trust anything unless you can prove it with your research." - William "Bill" Cooper
Myspace Libradio Prison Radio/Mumia Fourty-Two/Seven
blackwisdom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2007, 06:22 PM   #66
blackwisdom
Walk Like a Warrior

blackwisdom crouching tigerblackwisdom crouching tiger
Send a message via Yahoo to blackwisdom

Quote:
Originally Posted by Palehorse View Post
ive learned alot about myself by observing what the illuminati does not want me to know. spirit is eternal. the flesh is weak. i am much more the amino acids and stem cells. the first law of thermodynamics is energy cant be created or destroyed. transformed and mutated yes. i am at my fundamental being a complex and dynamic design of energy.

"Read everything, listen to everybody, don't trust anything unless you can prove it with your research." - William "Bill" Cooper
Myspace Libradio Prison Radio/Mumia Fourty-Two/Seven
blackwisdom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2007, 06:29 PM   #67
Sexy Jasper
Fuck your thing

Sexy Jasper shaolin monk
Send a message via ICQ to Sexy Jasper Send a message via AIM to Sexy Jasper Send a message via MSN to Sexy Jasper Send a message via Yahoo to Sexy Jasper Send a message via Skype™ to Sexy Jasper

Quote:
Originally Posted by LHX View Post
less is more
HAHAHAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAA!!!

Sexy Jasper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2007, 10:53 PM   #68
LHX
healthy merking

LHX drunken mastaLHX drunken masta
Send a message via MSN to LHX

Quote:

who said there is anything wrong with busting a nut?

man
its hard to maintain a discussion with people who insert things at their own convenience

all i said was that there is some who suggest that the trade off is death

so the real question is
whats so worrisome about death?

Quote:
dam yo

you got jipped

if i were you - id go back to the manufacturer and tell them you want your money back

Last edited by LHX; 09-03-2007 at 10:58 PM.
LHX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2007, 11:12 PM   #69
LHX
healthy merking

LHX drunken mastaLHX drunken masta
Send a message via MSN to LHX

its incredible how many people you see willing to settle for these inferior products

even on a Wu site
motherfuckers be actin like they never heard of a bulletproof wallet
Old 09-04-2007, 01:59 PM   #70
WARPATH
Dinosaur Hunter

WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via Skype™ to WARPATH

Quote:
Nah, I don't have much interest in associating with spooks in the sky.
Spooks in the sky?

Who told you the sky was spooky?

Don't be afraid.
Old 09-06-2007, 05:16 PM   #71
Koolish
Don't Mess With It

Koolish drunken mastaKoolish drunken masta

i suppose the concept that there are creatures that posses a higher level of "greatness" than human beings is daunting to some due to the fact it places us on a lower level. this cannot be accepted as there must be definitive limits. without definitive limits anything is possible, and if man cannot achieve something then it can not be achieved period.

personally, i do not believe the human race is the pinnacle of existence.
Koolish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2007, 09:50 PM   #72
Cthulhu
Veteran Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slippy Capalini View Post
Spooks in the sky?

Who told you the sky was spooky?

Don't be afraid.
Afraid of what? How can I fear what I don't believe in? I used the term "spook" as an insulting euphemism for supernatural entities some people might hold sacred.

Obviously I fear what every other human fears: death, the unknown, helplessness in a chaotic world, etc. The difference is that I don't need fairy tales to help me cope with it. Instead I rely on skeptical inquiry, humanitarian philosophy, a healthy dose of cyncism and absdurdism, and - most importantly - creativity. I am a writer and I like to create works of art. I like to experience life and comment on it. I like to tell stories or provoke thought. That's how I derive meaning out of an existence that is essentially absurd.

Fuck your gods, demons, angels, spirits, whatever. They have no will over my individuality. Only my upbringing, environment, and psychological makeup control my path in life.
Old 09-14-2007, 06:38 AM   #73
SubtleEnergies
Veteran Member

SubtleEnergies grasshopper

Pride (negative pride, not self-esteem)- it is why Iblis wouldn't submit.

It is the barrier to knowledg we choose to impose on ourselves.

Vanity is nothing more than physical pride.
Old 09-16-2007, 11:25 AM   #74
Cthulhu
Veteran Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by SubtleEnergies View Post
Pride (negative pride, not self-esteem)- it is why Iblis wouldn't submit.

It is the barrier to knowledg we choose to impose on ourselves.

Vanity is nothing more than physical pride.
Iblis is not real buddy. Stop placing the problem of evil on a fictional character. The sooner you realize that, the better off you will be making rational decisions in an irrational world.
Old 09-17-2007, 02:21 PM   #75
MsRzaRecTaH
jeŠ

MsRzaRecTaH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MsRzaRecTaH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MsRzaRecTaH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MsRzaRecTaH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MsRzaRecTaH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MsRzaRecTaH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MsRzaRecTaH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MsRzaRecTaH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MsRzaRecTaH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MsRzaRecTaH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MsRzaRecTaH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Damn I Forgot I Posted This A While Ago..
Interesting Feedback For Sure..
Of Course I Stopped Talking To George Due To The Fact That He Was Always Disrespecting Me And Bringing Negative Energy In My Cypher.. But I Appreciate All Who Took The Time To Read And Voice Out Their Opinion.

-there's only one corner of the universe you can be certain of improving, and that's your own self-
www.getthefunkouttamyface.com jeŠ
MsRzaRecTaH is offline   Reply With Quote