news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > Misc > Graphics Corner > GFX Battle Arena

View Poll Results: GFX Showdown!!!!VOTE
Stylemasterr 0 0%
5 Fingaz 2 13.33%
The GFX 5 33.33%
The Quiet Storm 6 40.00%
Dusk 2 13.33%
Voters: 15. You may not vote on this poll

Old 09-19-2007, 09:11 PM   #16
STYLE

played u sha..lol all i can do is laugh at that. i'm glad u out cause your shit was dope. hahaaa! j/k i feel where dusk is comin from tho. once u open the door for exceptions a whole army of excuses rush thru.
Old 09-19-2007, 09:12 PM   #17
oDoUoSoKo
frieza saga

oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to oDoUoSoKo

its always happens..eloels.
oDoUoSoKo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2007, 12:17 AM   #18
Razorsharp
Take It Personal

Razorsharp shaolin masta killaRazorsharp shaolin masta killaRazorsharp shaolin masta killaRazorsharp shaolin masta killaRazorsharp shaolin masta killaRazorsharp shaolin masta killaRazorsharp shaolin masta killa
Send a message via AIM to Razorsharp Send a message via MSN to Razorsharp Send a message via Yahoo to Razorsharp

hahahaha... ya'll got 4 more days

Throw Ya W's Up!
Propz To Sean For Kickin' The God A Siggy

Razorsharp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2007, 01:02 AM   #19
KidSha
aka Hennessey on friday

KidSha shaolin masta killaKidSha shaolin masta killaKidSha shaolin masta killaKidSha shaolin masta killaKidSha shaolin masta killaKidSha shaolin masta killaKidSha shaolin masta killaKidSha shaolin masta killa
Send a message via MSN to KidSha

Word I'll help voting

KidSha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2007, 02:06 AM   #20
STYLE

stylemaster rolls by the contests and sprays 32 shots with his tech 9.

DUCK!!!!!

and yes thats an orig animation.
Brrrraaaaatttttt!!!
Old 09-20-2007, 02:20 AM   #21
Lex Lugor
Parcheesi faced

Lex Lugor Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Lex Lugor Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Lex Lugor Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Lex Lugor Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Lex Lugor Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Lex Lugor Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Lex Lugor Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Lex Lugor Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Lex Lugor Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Lex Lugor Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Lex Lugor Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

animated?!?! whats next flash-though i would ROCK yall peoples if i used flash

Lex Lugor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2007, 02:40 AM   #22
STYLE

Quote:
Originally Posted by Instructor/5 Fingerz View Post
animated?!?! whats next flash-though i would ROCK yall peoples if i used flash
yes you would. but gimme till december. i'm gonna learn flash right quick. its been like 5 years since i had any lessons in flash. so i know i'm waaaaay out of touch.

Instructor Vs Stylemaster
Flash Sig Battle
Coming Jan '08

Last edited by STYLE; 09-20-2007 at 02:48 AM.
Old 09-20-2007, 02:52 AM   #23
Lex Lugor
Parcheesi faced

Lex Lugor Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Lex Lugor Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Lex Lugor Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Lex Lugor Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Lex Lugor Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Lex Lugor Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Lex Lugor Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Lex Lugor Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Lex Lugor Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Lex Lugor Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Lex Lugor Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by STYLEMASTERR View Post
yes you would. but gimme till december. i'm gonna learn flash right quick. its been like 5 years since i had any lessons in flash. so i know i'm waaaaay out of touch.

Instructor Vs Stylemaster
Flash Sig Battle
Coming Jan '08
lol I ACCEPT YOUR CHALLENGE!!! but until then -

Lex Lugor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2007, 03:04 AM   #24
Reiko
King Of The Jungle!

Reiko Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Reiko Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Reiko Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Reiko Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Reiko Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Reiko Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Reiko Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Reiko Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Reiko Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Reiko Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Reiko Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

that spider-man sig is sick
Reiko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2007, 08:20 AM   #25
Ya_Bane
I'm The Master MingLuKhan

Ya_Bane prodigal sonYa_Bane prodigal sonYa_Bane prodigal sonYa_Bane prodigal sonYa_Bane prodigal sonYa_Bane prodigal sonYa_Bane prodigal son

Does anyone have objections against Kid Sha entering? Other than those who might feel threatened?
Old 09-20-2007, 10:37 AM   #26
Razorsharp
Take It Personal

Razorsharp shaolin masta killaRazorsharp shaolin masta killaRazorsharp shaolin masta killaRazorsharp shaolin masta killaRazorsharp shaolin masta killaRazorsharp shaolin masta killaRazorsharp shaolin masta killa
Send a message via AIM to Razorsharp Send a message via MSN to Razorsharp Send a message via Yahoo to Razorsharp

^^ he had an invalid registration? :P

Throw Ya W's Up!
Propz To Sean For Kickin' The God A Siggy

Razorsharp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2007, 12:23 PM   #27
STYLE

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ya_Bane View Post
Does anyone have objections against Kid Sha entering? Other than those who might feel threatened?
i def feel threatened. thats why i object to his entry. that dope ass spidey sig will never see the judges table.

but on the real, this always happens, whether it be graphics or rap battles, once you start bending the rules the rules will stay bent then get broken. i know it seems petty now but give it a month or so, I guarantee that mfs will be askin for extensions, late entries, ect ect.

yeah its fucked up. but he didn't even sign his name to the list. he just bumrushed the battle and dropped his sig like "whut!?!" lol
Old 09-20-2007, 01:16 PM   #28
Ya_Bane
I'm The Master MingLuKhan

Ya_Bane prodigal sonYa_Bane prodigal sonYa_Bane prodigal sonYa_Bane prodigal sonYa_Bane prodigal sonYa_Bane prodigal sonYa_Bane prodigal son

Quote:
Originally Posted by Razorsharp View Post
^^ he had an invalid registration? :P
He didn't "sign up in time" appearently..
Old 09-20-2007, 03:10 PM   #29
STYLE

yeah i don't know where the signup deadline was posted. if there was one. but sha didn't even sign up. but on the other hand the submission deadline is like 3 days from now.

honestly i think a topic and submission deadline should be posted at the beginning and let the contest be open to everyone. that way yuou are only late if you don't have your sig ready by the deadline.

so what i'm saying is Dusk...lets change the rules and open the battle to everyone and just cut it off on the 23rd 12am. then set up a poll to see who wins. give the poll a week. while we are waiting for battle 1 results we start battle 2. and so on and so on. we'll let Rock choose battle 2 topic then winner of battle 1 will choose topic 3. this way we will have a constant battle in here.

that seems so cool to me. to know at any moment you can log on and compete in a sig battle.

thoughts?
Old 09-20-2007, 06:42 PM   #30
KidSha
aka Hennessey on friday

KidSha shaolin masta killaKidSha shaolin masta killaKidSha shaolin masta killaKidSha shaolin masta killaKidSha shaolin masta killaKidSha shaolin masta killaKidSha shaolin masta killaKidSha shaolin masta killa
Send a message via MSN to KidSha

haha thats some funny ish...
how about we do this one dusks way and the next one i think the mods should organize it.

Sig Of The Week should be given a concept and everyone should submit their entries.
let razorsharp decide where he wants to take this.
PEACE

KidSha is offline   Reply With Quote