news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > Misc > Graphics Corner > GFX Battle Arena

View Poll Results: GFX Showdown!!!!VOTE
Stylemasterr 0 0%
5 Fingaz 2 13.33%
The GFX 5 33.33%
The Quiet Storm 6 40.00%
Dusk 2 13.33%
Voters: 15. You may not vote on this poll

Old 09-20-2007, 07:59 PM   #31
STYLE

naw we gonna handle this ourselves. we don't need no stinkin mods. lol we are capable of handling this battle thread. don't you think? personally i like having control of my own destiny. its no diff from our battle.
Old 09-20-2007, 09:49 PM   #32
oDoUoSoKo
frieza saga

oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to oDoUoSoKo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kid_Sha36 View Post
haha thats some funny ish...
how about we do this one dusks way and the next one i think the mods should organize it.

Sig Of The Week should be given a concept and everyone should submit their entries.
let razorsharp decide where he wants to take this.
PEACE
ya cuz then i seem like im cheating...eloels..look lets do it this way cuz no matter wut u guys are gonna find imperfections about shit
oDoUoSoKo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2007, 10:57 PM   #33
Razorsharp
Take It Personal

Razorsharp shaolin masta killaRazorsharp shaolin masta killaRazorsharp shaolin masta killaRazorsharp shaolin masta killaRazorsharp shaolin masta killaRazorsharp shaolin masta killaRazorsharp shaolin masta killa
Send a message via AIM to Razorsharp Send a message via MSN to Razorsharp Send a message via Yahoo to Razorsharp

Quote:
Originally Posted by STYLEMASTERR View Post
naw we gonna handle this ourselves. we don't need no stinkin mods. lol we are capable of handling this battle thread. don't you think? personally i like having control of my own destiny. its no diff from our battle.
i dont see what your problem is dood... but ok... y0o Sha.... jus wait til next tournament or battle... its already certain that they are scared of your entry

Throw Ya W's Up!
Propz To Sean For Kickin' The God A Siggy

Razorsharp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2007, 01:02 AM   #34
STYLE

i dont have a prob man. i just am trying to carve out my own lil section of GFX. a place where i won't have to worry about someone else dictating what should and shouldn't be done.

to be honest dusk kinda jumped the gun on me in making this thread and the official battle thread. seeing how I was the main battler in here and how i'm the one who created the need for this shit in the 1st place. but if dusk doesn't want to QB this shit I def will.

as a matter of fact... fuck it I am officially gonna run the gfx battles. starting with battle #2. I will set the rules and trust me there will be no complaints or imperfections.
i know what i'm doing.
Old 09-21-2007, 12:19 PM   #35
KidSha
aka Hennessey on friday

KidSha shaolin masta killaKidSha shaolin masta killaKidSha shaolin masta killaKidSha shaolin masta killaKidSha shaolin masta killaKidSha shaolin masta killaKidSha shaolin masta killaKidSha shaolin masta killa
Send a message via MSN to KidSha

Quote:
i dont have a prob man. i just am trying to carve out my own lil section of GFX. a place where i won't have to worry about someone else dictating what should and shouldn't be done.

to be honest dusk kinda jumped the gun on me in making this thread and the official battle thread. seeing how I was the main battler in here and how i'm the one who created the need for this shit in the 1st place. but if dusk doesn't want to QB this shit I def will.

as a matter of fact... fuck it I am officially gonna run the gfx battles. starting with battle #2. I will set the rules and trust me there will be no complaints or imperfections.
i know what i'm doing.
damn duke ur first sentence makes no sense how on earth are you trying to take a piece of a forum that ain't yours?
the only people on here that are available to do what they want are the mods/admins..
you the main battler?!? haha thats fucking jokes u joined august thats last month...

since this has become more of an argument why dont we just have a vote for whom to organize the battle threads.

PEACE

KidSha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2007, 12:22 PM   #36
KidSha
aka Hennessey on friday

KidSha shaolin masta killaKidSha shaolin masta killaKidSha shaolin masta killaKidSha shaolin masta killaKidSha shaolin masta killaKidSha shaolin masta killaKidSha shaolin masta killaKidSha shaolin masta killa
Send a message via MSN to KidSha

Quote:
Originally Posted by Razorsharp View Post
i dont see what your problem is dood... but ok... y0o Sha.... jus wait til next tournament or battle... its already certain that they are scared of your entry
haha word
yo dun i seen your myspace and you colour those kicks yourself?! the afro sams and the rza nikes...
Peace homes

KidSha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2007, 03:33 PM   #37
STYLE

actually i was on the old wucorp under another name. i was here with kells and illmobb an them. but actually this forum belongs to the fans of the Wu. i would think that without us this forum is nothing. but i may be wrong, what you think. all i'm trying to do is bring a gfx battle section that is free of bullshit and is conducive to having fun. but it seems like there is resistance to even trying. so i'm gonna fall back and see what yall come with.

fuck it i'll just do my sigs an stfu.
Old 09-21-2007, 05:08 PM   #38
Razorsharp
Take It Personal

Razorsharp shaolin masta killaRazorsharp shaolin masta killaRazorsharp shaolin masta killaRazorsharp shaolin masta killaRazorsharp shaolin masta killaRazorsharp shaolin masta killaRazorsharp shaolin masta killa
Send a message via AIM to Razorsharp Send a message via MSN to Razorsharp Send a message via Yahoo to Razorsharp

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kid_Sha36 View Post
haha word
yo dun i seen your myspace and you colour those kicks yourself?! the afro sams and the rza nikes...
Peace homes
yeah bro.. all painted by hand, fuck a airbrush... til i can afford one...

Throw Ya W's Up!
Propz To Sean For Kickin' The God A Siggy

Razorsharp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2007, 07:41 PM   #39
FatherSl!me
Cream Of The Creeps

FatherSl!me Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)FatherSl!me Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)FatherSl!me Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)FatherSl!me Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)FatherSl!me Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)FatherSl!me Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)FatherSl!me Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)FatherSl!me Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)FatherSl!me Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)FatherSl!me Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)FatherSl!me Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
so i'm gonna fall back and see what yall come with.

fuck it i'll just do my sigs an stfu.
nah fuck dat bro. let the battles begin. how u gonna fall back when it was ur idea. dont even play into dat bullshit man. the battles are 1 of the best threads around this board. hate to see it go to waste cuz of some bullshit.
Old 09-21-2007, 07:54 PM   #40
oDoUoSoKo
frieza saga

oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to oDoUoSoKo

y are u worried style...ur sig is like a fuckin video...eloels..mad crazy....mines is coming soon i guess.
oDoUoSoKo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2007, 07:56 PM   #41
Lex Lugor
Parcheesi faced

Lex Lugor Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Lex Lugor Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Lex Lugor Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Lex Lugor Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Lex Lugor Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Lex Lugor Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Lex Lugor Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Lex Lugor Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Lex Lugor Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Lex Lugor Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Lex Lugor Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Razorsharp View Post
yeah bro.. all painted by hand, fuck a airbrush... til i can afford one...
lol had to check it out shits are ill as fuck sun word

Lex Lugor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2007, 11:35 AM   #42
Suga Duga
1%

Suga Duga Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Suga Duga Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Suga Duga Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Suga Duga Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Suga Duga Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Suga Duga Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Suga Duga Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Suga Duga Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Suga Duga Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Suga Duga Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Suga Duga Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Old 09-22-2007, 06:43 PM   #43
Hz Deep
Deeper Designz

Hz Deep grasshopper

Man I haven't posted here for time, but this just made me chuckle...
Quote:

stylemaster rolls by the contests and sprays 32 shots with his tech 9.

DUCK!!!!!

and yes thats an orig animation.
Brrrraaaaatttttt!!!
I guess by "orig" you must mean 'originally ripped from a quictime 360 vr of a marvel statue I downloaded here' or did you mean 'the animations slightly more original than the hulk and spiderman logos I cut out' ?

I guess the traffic lights look pretty, but 32 shots with a tech 9? more like 32 shots with a nerf gun. On a positive note, the sun burst overlayed on the background image looks dope.

KidSha'a sig was dope though, shame you missed the kick-off I guess.
Old 09-22-2007, 06:52 PM   #44
beautifulrock
BIG DOUGH KEBAB

beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

ha ha ha

While you were busy dissing Wu like a bitch ass/ I was getting served after sex breakfast/ Yeah, that BBW groupie shit/ can get you served a droopy dick/ fuck what you're speaking/ 'cause I throw W's with Puerto Ricans
beautifulrock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2007, 07:09 PM   #45
Scáth Bán
Just-Ice

Scáth Bán grasshopper

lol
Scáth Bán is offline   Reply With Quote