news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > General Chat

Old 09-06-2007, 06:56 PM   #16
Koolish
Don't Mess With It

Koolish drunken mastaKoolish drunken masta

^just do a shit load of research before hand. or watch some trailer park boys.
Koolish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2007, 10:34 PM   #17
Guarded By Martyrs
There R No Strings On Me

Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

I know there is mad info out there but I was hoping someone on here might give me some 1st hand infomation?

~

I'll look into it though...it has to be done.

PEACE

Guarded By Martyrs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2007, 10:24 AM   #18
Greek Gheynician Anal Tradition
FAGMA LOVES MENS COCK

Greek Gheynician Anal Tradition's Avatar

Greek Gheynician Anal Tradition drunken mastaGreek Gheynician Anal Tradition drunken mastaGreek Gheynician Anal Tradition drunken masta
Send a message via MSN to Greek Gheynician Anal Tradition

Update..

Greek Gheynician Anal Tradition is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2007, 01:00 PM   #19
6 Brix
KB

6 Brix crouching tiger
Send a message via AIM to 6 Brix Send a message via MSN to 6 Brix

i dont smoke anymore, but movin 2 holland so...
Old 10-07-2007, 02:18 PM   #20
Dr Sleepwalker
Sleepyheaded Nonsense

Dr Sleepwalker iron monkeyDr Sleepwalker iron monkeyDr Sleepwalker iron monkeyDr Sleepwalker iron monkey

pea2e to the all the headz that burn.. pea2e to phillies, pea2e to weed, and pea2e to all the shit weed got me thru..

Wish i knew how ta post pictures, give all ya'll a gallery of the function up in here
Old 10-08-2007, 02:05 PM   #21
The 13th Jewel
Swords Master

The 13th Jewel grasshopper
Send a message via AIM to The 13th Jewel Send a message via Yahoo to The 13th Jewel

I had to quit back in june after tokin it up for about 4 years. Got a possession charge and still fighting it. But the best strain I ever had was without a doubt, White Rhino.
Old 10-08-2007, 09:32 PM   #22
FAGMA LOVES MENS COCK

Greek Gheynician Anal Tradition drunken mastaGreek Gheynician Anal Tradition drunken mastaGreek Gheynician Anal Tradition drunken masta

Weed is fuckin good..Yeaaaaaaaah!!

Old 10-08-2007, 10:04 PM   #23
11th Chamber
Are U Watching Closely?

11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury

im sittin on over $100 worth of shit right now, and gotten to smoke it yet tho. Xanax and Vicoden have taken over my life
11th Chamber is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2007, 10:28 PM   #24
FAGMA LOVES MENS COCK

I cant find good things here in Greece..Fucked up

Old 10-09-2007, 01:50 PM   #25
Dirty Knowledge
I Already Won

Dirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venoms

I'm Trick or Treating at Ben's house this year..

^ KYLE WILLIAMS POOPS THE BED ^
Dirty Knowledge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2007, 04:16 PM   #26
SKAMPOE
big wooly mammoth

SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)
Send a message via Skype™ to SKAMPOE
Thumbs up im gon show ya nukkaz whos da real ''PUFF'' daddy lol

all i need

haaaaaaaaaaa sweet sweet cheeba

4 da record, da herb is ''PIFF/PURPLE HAZE'', N DA PIPE IS AN ACTUAL ''CHONG PIPE''

Old 10-09-2007, 04:39 PM   #27
BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI
Are U aware I ban @ will?

BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

Ahahahah @ the weed facE
Old 10-09-2007, 06:36 PM   #28
2L8Lit da croatianMC
PRODIGAL SUN

2L8Lit da croatianMC crouching tiger2L8Lit da croatianMC crouching tiger
Send a message via MSN to 2L8Lit da croatianMC

Jesus, When i think about weed, I get the feel I'm married to the chiba.
I love weed so much, and i like mixin it with booze, and i mean bear and vine, not harder drinks. Shit, its so powerful, and it hits me fast, if the buds r good, but many times i get a bad trip, few days ago, my friend took 3 puffs of skunk, and got wasted, i took 25 puffs more or less and i got really fucked up. It was all good for an hour and a half, pure laughing, and fun, but later on, my arms got really heavy, I couldn feel my heartbeats, and i felt realy exhousted, like i was gonna collapse, i could't feel my arms no more, but after 10 mins i was laoughing again watching New Jack City... So, if the weed hits me so hard sometimes, i dunno what it would be if i try meskalin, lsd etc...
But, I love weed.
Old 10-09-2007, 07:22 PM   #29
Koolish
Don't Mess With It

Koolish drunken mastaKoolish drunken masta

this is what i can manage with my financial status:

at the top we've got this dragon (bowl) on top of this big container (pipe) that i got in montreal (currently clogged and usueless, if any one knows how to clean intricate wooden pipes please let me now). to the left of that is some glass pipe that i got at a convenience store 10 minutes away. to the right of the glass pipe is the first pipe i bought, it's metal and usually has a horrible taste, but there's a golden weed leaf on it (pictured as a strange straight blur on the pipe).

and of course the spliff on top of the bank card. i consider that my yin and yang, constant flow of my universe. oh and the spliff is a little smoked because i went from being really bored yesterday to really high.

Last edited by Koolish; 10-09-2007 at 07:26 PM.
Koolish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2007, 07:24 PM   #30
TeknicelStylez
I'll Fuck You Up

TeknicelStylez fist of furyTeknicelStylez fist of furyTeknicelStylez fist of furyTeknicelStylez fist of furyTeknicelStylez fist of furyTeknicelStylez fist of furyTeknicelStylez fist of furyTeknicelStylez fist of furyTeknicelStylez fist of furyTeknicelStylez fist of furyTeknicelStylez fist of fury
Send a message via AIM to TeknicelStylez Send a message via MSN to TeknicelStylez

Big Pimpin Power Ranger Slappin Hoes Since 1986
TeknicelStylez is offline   Reply With Quote