news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > Archive > Classics

View Poll Results: Who's gangsta on this sitE
BigbeN 12 15.58%
SkampoE 15 19.48%
Humanface huggaH 5 6.49%
PeP 9 11.69%
TeknicelstyleZ 14 18.18%
CeitedmofO 3 3.90%
BigrisK 6 7.79%
Prolifical enG 5 6.49%
SaqurakihanamichI 3 3.90%
The shaolin assassiN 8 10.39%
StylemasterR 5 6.49%
Slippy capalinI 7 9.09%
Tauro, da grim latiN 4 5.19%
IlzpotenT 7 9.09%
Bis faN 6 7.79%
TechniciaN 9 11.69%
ShraP 8 10.39%
Fathert!mE 4 5.19%
Free_heyzeuS 4 5.19%
Maximus da mantiS 7 9.09%
PalehorsE 4 5.19%
L1nkS 6 7.79%
SickarockS 8 10.39%
ZigzaG 4 5.19%
Visions unseeN 2 2.60%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 77. You may not vote on this poll

Old 10-09-2007, 08:19 PM   #16
TeknicelStylez
I'll Fuck You Up

TeknicelStylez fist of furyTeknicelStylez fist of furyTeknicelStylez fist of furyTeknicelStylez fist of furyTeknicelStylez fist of furyTeknicelStylez fist of furyTeknicelStylez fist of furyTeknicelStylez fist of furyTeknicelStylez fist of furyTeknicelStylez fist of furyTeknicelStylez fist of fury
Send a message via AIM to TeknicelStylez Send a message via MSN to TeknicelStylez

Heat wants to blow chocolate milk bubbles with Crass' semen.

Big Pimpin Power Ranger Slappin Hoes Since 1986
Old 10-09-2007, 08:24 PM   #17
SKAMPOE
big wooly mammoth

SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)
Send a message via Skype™ to SKAMPOE

Quote:
Originally Posted by CEITEDMOFO View Post
Tek Wants To Blow Farts Of Skamphoes Belly
n u mad cuz i wont liff up my belly 2 put it in yo mouth like akinelly lol lol
R.I.P BIG PUN
Old 10-09-2007, 08:27 PM   #18
CEITEDMOFO
DuncanHine Monument Cakes

CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

I Voted For Big Risk, For The Realest Cocksucker In The Moutains

Old 10-09-2007, 08:28 PM   #19
FatherSl!me
Cream Of The Creeps

FatherSl!me Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)FatherSl!me Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)FatherSl!me Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)FatherSl!me Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)FatherSl!me Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)FatherSl!me Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)FatherSl!me Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)FatherSl!me Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)FatherSl!me Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)FatherSl!me Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)FatherSl!me Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigben View Post
I made a poll ya'll go and votE
u forgot pep. dude is da realest mufuker in here
Old 10-09-2007, 08:28 PM   #20
TAURO
El Don of this shit

TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
I Voted For Big Risk, For The Realest Cocksucker In The Moutains
haha.......that pic was funny as hell.

"I pledge allegiance to the hip hop"
Method Man
Old 10-09-2007, 08:29 PM   #21
CEITEDMOFO

CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Fathertime Thinks Pep Is The Realest Cause Hes Black

Hahah@tek And Skamp Voting For Themselves

Old 10-09-2007, 08:30 PM   #22
SKAMPOE
big wooly mammoth

SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)
Send a message via Skype™ to SKAMPOE

U God Damn Right Fagular
Old 10-09-2007, 08:31 PM   #23
FatherSl!me
Cream Of The Creeps

FatherSl!me Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)FatherSl!me Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)FatherSl!me Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)FatherSl!me Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)FatherSl!me Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)FatherSl!me Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)FatherSl!me Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)FatherSl!me Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)FatherSl!me Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)FatherSl!me Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)FatherSl!me Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Fathertime Thinks Pep Is The Realest Cause Hes Black

Hahah@tek And Skamp Voting For Themselves
LOL. wack. bein black aint got nothin to do with it.
Old 10-09-2007, 08:32 PM   #24
CEITEDMOFO

TEK WINS DIRTEST TIMZ WITH GRASS STAINS

Old 10-09-2007, 08:32 PM   #25
TeknicelStylez
I'll Fuck You Up

TeknicelStylez fist of furyTeknicelStylez fist of furyTeknicelStylez fist of furyTeknicelStylez fist of furyTeknicelStylez fist of furyTeknicelStylez fist of furyTeknicelStylez fist of furyTeknicelStylez fist of furyTeknicelStylez fist of furyTeknicelStylez fist of furyTeknicelStylez fist of fury
Send a message via AIM to TeknicelStylez Send a message via MSN to TeknicelStylez

Hell yea, I voted Zig cause he from Bricks, I was gonna vote Heat cause he from Jerz even though Perth Gayboy is a whack ass town, but he made his little comments. I voted Ilz cause me and her always going to court. I voted Ben cause he OG, and I voted Skamp cause he a cool nigga, plus a picture don't lie and niggaz don't own guns without reason.

Old 10-09-2007, 08:33 PM   #26
TeknicelStylez
I'll Fuck You Up

That was my nigga Felony, these is my A1's right here

Old 10-09-2007, 08:37 PM   #27
EAGLE EYE
0110111101110000011001010111001001100001011101000110100101101111011011100010000001100111011101010110100101101100011011000110111101110100011010010110111001100101

EAGLE EYE has disabled reputation

ha, good to see i wasnt included in this poll

Im to cute to be a gangsta and I put that on HEATs lyfe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tony Bandana View Post
you dont want me coming around dressed in black homie
Quote:
Originally Posted by TSA View Post
Honestly dude, this is why I want to go to hell. Hell is crackin.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crump Diddy View Post
Did I scare you?
Old 10-09-2007, 08:37 PM   #28
FatherSl!me
Cream Of The Creeps

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigben View Post
I added fathert!me and peP
dont know y you added me on there. fuk it. watever
Old 10-09-2007, 08:38 PM   #29
FatherSl!me
Cream Of The Creeps

Quote:
Originally Posted by Technician View Post
I wanna hear some opinions..Is anyone a real G here?

classic thread
Old 10-09-2007, 08:38 PM   #30
CEITEDMOFO

I'll Ungay This Thread Right Now Fellas

PREVIEW

DOWNLOAD