news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > Archive > Classics

View Poll Results: Who's gangsta on this sitE
BigbeN 12 15.58%
SkampoE 15 19.48%
Humanface huggaH 5 6.49%
PeP 9 11.69%
TeknicelstyleZ 14 18.18%
CeitedmofO 3 3.90%
BigrisK 6 7.79%
Prolifical enG 5 6.49%
SaqurakihanamichI 3 3.90%
The shaolin assassiN 8 10.39%
StylemasterR 5 6.49%
Slippy capalinI 7 9.09%
Tauro, da grim latiN 4 5.19%
IlzpotenT 7 9.09%
Bis faN 6 7.79%
TechniciaN 9 11.69%
ShraP 8 10.39%
Fathert!mE 4 5.19%
Free_heyzeuS 4 5.19%
Maximus da mantiS 7 9.09%
PalehorsE 4 5.19%
L1nkS 6 7.79%
SickarockS 8 10.39%
ZigzaG 4 5.19%
Visions unseeN 2 2.60%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 77. You may not vote on this poll

Old 10-12-2007, 06:36 PM   #541
WARPATH
Dinosaur Hunter

WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via Skype™ to WARPATH

Quote:
Originally Posted by skampoe View Post
hey faggyoo, if i am a cracker lol den dat makes me da most gangsta cuz i almost erased ur whole race from da face ofda wilderness of N.AMERIKKKA n had my way witcha women n children so i win u fuckin fagular!!! WHAT WHAT NIGGA WHAT!!!

And i'm still here telling you to eat a dick you fat fuck. Fucking pilgrim.
Old 10-12-2007, 06:40 PM   #542
WARPATH
Dinosaur Hunter

WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

That's it i'm done. Motherfuckers claim to have knowledge of self. This thread is played out.
Old 10-12-2007, 06:46 PM   #543
SKAMPOE
big wooly mammoth

SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)
Send a message via Skype™ to SKAMPOE

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slippy Capalini View Post
That's it i'm done. Motherfuckers claim to have knowledge of self. This thread is played out.
UR FAGGOTRY IS PLAYED OUT. N FUCK DOES KNOWLEDGE OF SELF HAS TO DO WIT AAAATHING FUCKER?

For the GenChat pervs
Old 10-12-2007, 06:57 PM   #544
SKAMPOE
big wooly mammoth

SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigben View Post
After reading all this shit slippy and I would defo shank and scalp some idiotS
U TALKIN BOUT ME HOLMEZ?

For the GenChat pervs
Old 10-12-2007, 07:04 PM   #545
WARPATH
Dinosaur Hunter

Quote:
UR FAGGOTRY IS PLAYED OUT. N FUCK DOES KNOWLEDGE OF SELF HAS TO DO WIT AAAATHING FUCKER?
You don't even know your roots, or what your talking about son. The only difference between me and you is some spaniards breed into your fam, and the french breed into mine. Then they-europeans- used us to fight each other to take over the continent. That's why a lot of canadanians speak french, and people down south speak spanish.

Damn nigga.

That's why this whole thread's retarded. Fucking dum ass minorities trying act hard on some Gangsta shit. These mother fucking white kids are laughing at us son. This shit is joke to them.

I knew shit was fucked up first time I hit rock bottom and tried to rob an Essay for his shit in Denver. I already had a buch of homeys shot by some fucking cowards over bullshit gang banging shit. Shit is ridiculous. Got us fighting over material shit to blind us from realizing all this shit is ours for the taking.

Knolwedge of self son.

Hustling cocaine, Hustling weed. I did all that shit. I was the mother fucking neno brown for midwest. CP niggaz moved packs as far as NY my nigga. I kicked my homey out last time he tried to bring some dope up from the City. I'm done with that shit. I'm out.

A dope dealers destiny is reaching the keys. You know why? When the state arrests you, they fine you. If you can't pay the fine you go to jail. Prison is an industry in it's self. The state lives off of drug money. That's the governements hustle on minorities. They get you to sell the dope, keep the community doped up and they profit.

This is the real Hustle right here son.

Get yourself some these. They'll take you further than you ever thought you could go.

I'm out. I'm going to go practice my native culture and religion now. Attain that next level son.

Last edited by WARPATH; 10-12-2007 at 07:07 PM.
Old 10-12-2007, 07:10 PM   #546
SKAMPOE
big wooly mammoth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slippy Capalini View Post
You don't even know your roots, or what your talking about son. The only difference between me and you is some spaniards breed into your fam, and the french breed into mine. Then they-europeans- used us to fight each other to take over the continent. That's why a lot of canadanians speak french, and people down south speak spanish.

Damn nigga.

That's why this whole thread's retarded. Fucking dum ass minorities trying act hard on some Gangsta shit. These mother fucking white kids are laughing at us son. This shit is joke to them.

I knew shit was fucked up first time I hit rock bottom and tried to rob an Essay for his shit in Denver. I already had a buch of homeys shot by some fucking cowards over bullshit gang banging shit. Shit is ridiculous. Got us fighting over material shit to blind us from realizing all this shit is ours for the taking.

Knolwedge of self son.

Hustling cocaine, Hustling weed. I did all that shit. I was the mother fucking neno brown for midwest. CP niggaz moved packs as far as NY my nigga. I kicked my homey out last time he tried to bring some dope up from the City. I'm done with that shit. I'm out.

A dope dealers destiny is reaching the keys. You know why? When the state arrests you, they fine you. If you can't pay the fine you go to jail. Prison is an industry in it's self. The state lives off of drug money. That's the governements hustle on minorities. They get you to sell the dope, keep the community doped up and they profit.

This is the real Hustle right here son.

Get yourself some these. They'll take you further than you ever thought you could go.

I'm out. I'm goning go practice my native culture and religion now. Attain that next level son.
DATS A BEAUTIFUL THING RIGHT THERE YO 4 REAL! N 4 DA RECORD I AINT THE THREAD STARTER SUN IM JUST ADDING ON DA ALL THIS COMEDY THATS BEEN POSTED!
N I KNOW MY FUCKIN ''HIS''STORY.

For the GenChat pervs
Old 10-12-2007, 07:39 PM   #547
CEITEDMOFO
DuncanHine Monument Cakes

CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
i serve my custies out my window lmao
THATS NOT GONNA LAST, I WAS A LAZY HUSTLER LIKE U TIL THE Ds RAIDED MY CRIB

Old 10-12-2007, 07:42 PM   #548
SKAMPOE
big wooly mammoth

Quote:
Originally Posted by CEITEDMOFO View Post
THATS NOT GONNA LAST, I WAS A LAZY HUSTLER LIKE U TIL THE Ds RAIDED MY CRIB
I WAS JOKIN DUMBASS. THAT WOULD B A STUPID MOVE IF I WERE DOIN DA DAMN THING

For the GenChat pervs
Old 10-12-2007, 07:44 PM   #549
MsRzaRecTaH
jeŠ

MsRzaRecTaH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MsRzaRecTaH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MsRzaRecTaH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MsRzaRecTaH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MsRzaRecTaH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MsRzaRecTaH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MsRzaRecTaH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MsRzaRecTaH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MsRzaRecTaH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MsRzaRecTaH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MsRzaRecTaH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Im the most gangsta

-there's only one corner of the universe you can be certain of improving, and that's your own self-
www.getthefunkouttamyface.com jeŠ
Old 10-12-2007, 07:45 PM   #550
CEITEDMOFO
DuncanHine Monument Cakes

CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Msrza Is The Most Gangsta In Bed