news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > The Sports Zone

Old 10-15-2007, 02:53 PM   #256
baby jesus
Veteran Member

baby jesus crouching tigerbaby jesus crouching tiger

I Live On Long Island The Home To The Most Mets Fans Besides Queens Thats How I Came To That Conclusion. But Whatever I Dont Really Care It Is What It Is.
Old 10-16-2007, 11:57 AM   #257
Dirty Knowledge
I Already Won

Dirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venoms

Yeah.. Rock.. you're mad prophetic. . Anyway... I was calling the Rockies to be in the Playoffs in May. Fuck if you don't believe me. And BTW, I am loving this ALCS. If the Tribe plays the Rockies, it would be so dope there may even be some snow!! Hahaha! This Grady Sizemore kid is nice, KEnny Lofton has officially turned in to Willie Mays and the Rockies are just putting teams away and stepping on their throat. Hope the TRibe finish off the BoSox because they ain't as good as the NAtion thinks they are. Ya'll got some OLD ASS pitchers too!!! Wakefield is gonna get ROCKED WITH THATFUCKING PUSSY KNUCKLEBALL SHIT IN CLEAVE!!!

^ KYLE WILLIAMS POOPS THE BED ^
Dirty Knowledge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2007, 06:17 PM   #258
Storm
Vatican

Storm shaolin masta killaStorm shaolin masta killaStorm shaolin masta killaStorm shaolin masta killaStorm shaolin masta killaStorm shaolin masta killaStorm shaolin masta killa

The winning streak that Colorado is on is simply amazing. Good job to them for doing what they're doing.

Storm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2007, 11:02 PM   #259
check two
N.I.

check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

Any predictions yet for the Rockies/Indians World Series?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirty Knowledge View Post
lol check 2, always bringing the funny jokes. that one made me really chuckle.
check two is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2007, 04:37 PM   #260
wuswordz95
Veteran Member

wuswordz95 drunken mastawuswordz95 drunken mastawuswordz95 drunken masta

go Clevend!!!. yes one more win and the crybaby nation are eliminated. YES THERE IS A GOD.
wuswordz95 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2007, 05:07 PM   #261
Storm
Vatican

Storm shaolin masta killaStorm shaolin masta killaStorm shaolin masta killaStorm shaolin masta killaStorm shaolin masta killaStorm shaolin masta killaStorm shaolin masta killa

Quote:
Originally Posted by check two View Post
Any predictions yet for the Rockies/Indians World Series?
Im going with Cleveland. The Rockies may be on a hot streak, but they have to eventually cool off.

Storm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2007, 05:27 PM   #262
baby jesus
Veteran Member

baby jesus crouching tigerbaby jesus crouching tiger

Man People Here Are Jumpin The Gun I Hope Clevland Puts Away Boston. Besides The Yankees There Would Be Nothin Better Then A Rockies Indians World Series.
Old 10-18-2007, 02:03 PM   #263
Dirty Knowledge
I Already Won

Dirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venoms

I'll take the Rockies. Can't put a stop to what they're doing. You talk about locked in..

^ KYLE WILLIAMS POOPS THE BED ^
Dirty Knowledge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2007, 02:07 PM   #264
beautifulrock
BIG DOUGH KEBAB

beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
I'll take the Rockies. Can't put a stop to what they're doing. You talk about locked in..
The only thing that can stop them may be the longest layoff ever...8 days

While you were busy dissing Wu like a bitch ass/ I was getting served after sex breakfast/ Yeah, that BBW groupie shit/ can get you served a droopy dick/ fuck what you're speaking/ 'cause I throw W's with Puerto Ricans
beautifulrock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2007, 04:25 PM   #265
check two
N.I.

check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

Maybe some of the crazy Red Sox fans could take a few of the Indians players hostage before tonight's game.

Quote:
lol check 2, always bringing the funny jokes. that one made me really chuckle.
check two is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2007, 11:02 PM   #266
wuswordz95
Veteran Member

Did i ever mention. I HATE THE BOSTON RED SOXS.
Old 10-20-2007, 04:10 AM   #267
ronaldo6

ronaldo6 grasshopper

i dont care who wins the world series now i just cant wait for next season for the tigers to play again wooo hooo
ronaldo6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2007, 07:56 PM   #268
THE W
ISRAELITE

THE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venoms

i believe boston is gonna come back and win this series. the indians shouldnt have lost game 5.
The wrath of God is being revealed from heaven against all the godlessness and wickedness of men who suppress the truth by their wickedness, since what may be known about God is plain to them, because God has made it plain to them. For since the creation of the world God’s invisible qualities—his eternal power and divine nature—have been clearly seen, being understood from what has been made, so that men are without excuse. (Romans 1:18-20)
THE W is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2007, 08:58 PM   #269
wuswordz95
Veteran Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by PLUTONIUM View Post
i believe boston is gonna come back and win this series. the indians shouldnt have lost game 5.

i fear that u may be right. i hate boston red soxs. hopefully god strikes lighting on the boston red soxs and its crybaby fans. man i wish i had the attitude of that detroit tigers fan, not caring about the world sereis and looking foward to next year.
Old 10-20-2007, 11:59 PM   #270
beautifulrock
BIG DOUGH KEBAB

beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

GAME 7 Let's see if Dice -K was worth all that dough

While you were busy dissing Wu like a bitch ass/ I was getting served after sex breakfast/ Yeah, that BBW groupie shit/ can get you served a droopy dick/ fuck what you're speaking/ 'cause I throw W's with Puerto Ricans
beautifulrock is offline   Reply With Quote