news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > The Sports Zone

Old 10-21-2007, 10:01 AM   #271
Storm
Vatican

Storm shaolin masta killaStorm shaolin masta killaStorm shaolin masta killaStorm shaolin masta killaStorm shaolin masta killaStorm shaolin masta killaStorm shaolin masta killa

just breaking in, Paul Byrd had recieved HGH from 02'-05, wow

Storm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2007, 11:28 PM   #272
THE W
ISRAELITE

THE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venoms

Quote:
Originally Posted by PLUTONIUM View Post
i believe boston is gonna come back and win this series. the indians shouldnt have lost game 5.
for my next prediction, i have boston winning in 5 games. the rockies do have momentum, but so do the red sox after yet another spectacular comeback.
The wrath of God is being revealed from heaven against all the godlessness and wickedness of men who suppress the truth by their wickedness, since what may be known about God is plain to them, because God has made it plain to them. For since the creation of the world God’s invisible qualities—his eternal power and divine nature—have been clearly seen, being understood from what has been made, so that men are without excuse. (Romans 1:18-20)
THE W is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2007, 11:31 PM   #273
Crackhead Bob
Lesbian Flamingo

Crackhead Bob Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Crackhead Bob Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Crackhead Bob Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Crackhead Bob Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Crackhead Bob Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Crackhead Bob Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Crackhead Bob Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Crackhead Bob Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Crackhead Bob Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Crackhead Bob Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Crackhead Bob Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

^^^cs .................... thought u weren't watchin?

Crackhead Bob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2007, 12:36 AM   #274
check two
N.I.

check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

I admit, I was wrong. I called the Red Sox out too early, so congrats to the Red Sox. Also, congrats to the 2007 World Series champions, the Colorado Rockies.

check two is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2007, 04:24 AM   #275
wuswordz95
Veteran Member

wuswordz95 drunken mastawuswordz95 drunken mastawuswordz95 drunken masta

the rockies will sweep the redsoxs. it just makes me sick that he boston redsoxs have gone this far. the bostonred soxs have to be one of the most hated teams in base ball. the got to. clevend droped the ball. fuck manny ramirez!
wuswordz95 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2007, 05:36 PM   #276
THE W
ISRAELITE

THE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venoms

Quote:
Originally Posted by beautifulrock View Post
^^^cs .................... thought u weren't watchin?
i was watching the michigan/illinois game which was on late saturday. i checked out the baseball game during commercial breaks. i tuned in to game 7 around the 5th inning to see if boston would actually finish it.
The wrath of God is being revealed from heaven against all the godlessness and wickedness of men who suppress the truth by their wickedness, since what may be known about God is plain to them, because God has made it plain to them. For since the creation of the world God’s invisible qualities—his eternal power and divine nature—have been clearly seen, being understood from what has been made, so that men are without excuse. (Romans 1:18-20)
THE W is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2007, 06:18 PM   #277
Dirty Knowledge
Banned

Dirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venoms

Fucking BoSox... they're prolly gonna take the whole thing now. I honestly didn't think they could come back. But then again, I knew Carmonas and SaFATthia were loooong overdue for a REALITY CHECK. Dustin Pedroia is that dude. Hopefully Rockies make it interesting.
Dirty Knowledge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2007, 10:18 PM   #278
baby jesus
Veteran Member

baby jesus crouching tigerbaby jesus crouching tiger

Yeah I'm Pissed Carmona Or Sabitha Couldnt Get It Done I Hate To Say This Cause I Hate The Redsox More Then Wuswordz95 Could Ever Know But I Think They'll Sweep Colorado. I Just Hope The Rockies Could Score Some Runs To Make Games Intresting Becasue I Dont See The Rockies Pitchin Staff Holding Down The Red Sox Lineup.
Old 10-23-2007, 12:29 AM   #279
check two
N.I.

check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

The Rockies smacked around Beckett and the Red Sox during the regular season. They are going to be blasting hits off the Red Sox pitchers once again.

check two is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2007, 12:59 AM   #280
Dirty Knowledge
Banned

Dirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venoms

Haha someone was watching their Sportscenter today ^^^
Dirty Knowledge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2007, 03:13 PM   #281
Storm
Vatican

Storm shaolin masta killaStorm shaolin masta killaStorm shaolin masta killaStorm shaolin masta killaStorm shaolin masta killaStorm shaolin masta killaStorm shaolin masta killa

Quote:
Originally Posted by check two View Post
The Rockies smacked around Beckett and the Red Sox during the regular season. They are going to be blasting hits off the Red Sox pitchers once again.
I hope so

Old 10-23-2007, 11:06 PM   #282
wuswordz95
Veteran Member

whoa!! it sems like everyone is going against the red soxs. its like they took the yankees spot( I apologize to any yankee fans on this board) I have faith that the rockies will win. btw I would rather have the yanks in the world sereis over boston anyday.
Old 10-24-2007, 11:10 AM   #283
Storm
Vatican

^^Its funny because, I was watching ESPN First Take yesturday and the blk women(I forgot her name) was saying how she hopes Boston doesnt win the World Series because of how the Red Sox fans would be even more annoying and hard to deal with if they were to win another Championship. I never really liked her in the show but after that, I have to respect her for that, lmao.

Old 10-24-2007, 05:21 PM   #284
wuswordz95
Veteran Member

^^^^ thats so funny.
Old 10-24-2007, 10:42 PM   #285
Crackhead Bob
Lesbian Flamingo

Crackhead Bob Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Crackhead Bob Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Crackhead Bob Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Crackhead Bob Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Crackhead Bob Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Crackhead Bob Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Crackhead Bob Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Crackhead Bob Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Crackhead Bob Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Crackhead Bob Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Crackhead Bob Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

This is slightly off topic but isn't Ashanti just awful? I mean she looks like Sam Cassell and Nick Van Exel had a child together. Yuck

Crackhead Bob is offline   Reply With Quote