news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > Misc > Scriptures Forum > Books

Old 07-20-2007, 06:14 PM   #1
Ultimate Fist
Veteran Member

Ultimate Fist shaolin monk
Default Sex Book Club

A lot of motherfuckas don't read enough and I've got just the thing to get you all into reading... a book club for Sex Books. Our first book will be the Kama Sutra; you can read it online here or get it at any bookstore:

http://www.sacred-texts.com/sex/kama/index.htm

I'll be posting commentaries on shit and we can build on it over the week. Try to read Part 1 by Saturday.

Peace!
Ultimate Fist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2007, 01:09 AM   #2
Ultimate Fist
Veteran Member

Ultimate Fist shaolin monk

..or not.
Ultimate Fist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2007, 06:35 PM   #3
T-Mac
The Son of Grace

T-Mac grasshopper
Send a message via AIM to T-Mac

Many thanks for posting this, I am in your debt....

now to find a girl....
T-Mac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2007, 08:19 AM   #4
Yorr
Spy Hunter

Yorr grasshopper

alright! wu-tang sex ed. reminds me of how on Tical someone mention'd ODB fuck'd wit a napkin on his dick...
Yorr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2008, 09:25 AM   #5
KERZO
☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀

KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

lmao @ Yorr....this thread is just weird....*gone*

KERZO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2008, 10:06 AM   #6
RzaRectum
G.A.W.D. PT.III

RzaRectum Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RzaRectum Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RzaRectum Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RzaRectum Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RzaRectum Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RzaRectum Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RzaRectum Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RzaRectum Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RzaRectum Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RzaRectum Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RzaRectum Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by T-Mac View Post
Many thanks for posting this, I am in your debt....

now to find a girl....
I wonder.. with new moves in bed, but lacking the instruction on GETTING them to the bedroom, its too bad there is nothing to report back.
RzaRectum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2008, 02:28 PM   #7
DUMBO
Veteran Member

DUMBO five deadly venomsDUMBO five deadly venomsDUMBO five deadly venomsDUMBO five deadly venomsDUMBO five deadly venomsDUMBO five deadly venomsDUMBO five deadly venomsDUMBO five deadly venomsDUMBO five deadly venomsDUMBO five deadly venoms

i don't want to be in this book club.

"Oppressing bitches individually and in groups since 1976"
DUMBO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2008, 11:14 PM   #8
RzaRectum
G.A.W.D. PT.III

RzaRectum Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RzaRectum Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RzaRectum Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RzaRectum Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RzaRectum Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RzaRectum Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RzaRectum Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RzaRectum Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RzaRectum Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RzaRectum Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RzaRectum Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Oh please stay! We need more girls here!
RzaRectum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2008, 10:26 AM   #9
oDoUoSoKo
frieza saga

oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to oDoUoSoKo

i thought u meant...Madonna's sex book..eloels..

UNRELATED BUT, BEWARE:
https://soundcloud.com/frieza-saga
oDoUoSoKo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2008, 10:40 AM   #10
KERZO
☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀

KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

shit... is this thread still here

Old 12-06-2009, 10:27 PM   #11
DeeBlock
Veteran Member

DeeBlock prodigal sonDeeBlock prodigal sonDeeBlock prodigal sonDeeBlock prodigal sonDeeBlock prodigal sonDeeBlock prodigal son

lol
DeeBlock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2013, 12:47 PM   #12
Hollow Dartz
Banned

Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to Hollow Dartz

Find this book "The Manual: What Women Want and How to Give It to Them"
Hollow Dartz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2013, 02:34 AM   #13
check two
N.I.

check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Before I join this book club, I was wondering that if you read a certain amount of books, do you get free personal pan pizzas from Pizza Hut?

check two is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2013, 12:43 PM   #14
Hollow Dartz
Banned

Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to Hollow Dartz

I heard you get brazzers passwords
Hollow Dartz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2013, 02:37 PM   #15
KERZO
☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀