news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > The Sports Zone

Old 10-28-2007, 07:32 AM   #301
THE W
ISRAELITE

THE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venoms

i think the rockies are gonna win game 4 and the sox will rap it up on monday with beckett on the bump.
The wrath of God is being revealed from heaven against all the godlessness and wickedness of men who suppress the truth by their wickedness, since what may be known about God is plain to them, because God has made it plain to them. For since the creation of the world God’s invisible qualities—his eternal power and divine nature—have been clearly seen, being understood from what has been made, so that men are without excuse. (Romans 1:18-20)
THE W is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2007, 10:22 AM   #302
hectis
Vic

hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by wadedigital36 View Post
i think the rockies are gonna win game 4 and the sox will rap it up on monday with beckett on the bump.
is becket going to picth

Banner appears courtesy of the craft of Bobby_Digital72
hectis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2007, 10:52 AM   #303
Storm
Vatican

Storm shaolin masta killaStorm shaolin masta killaStorm shaolin masta killaStorm shaolin masta killaStorm shaolin masta killaStorm shaolin masta killaStorm shaolin masta killa

he probably will, i dont think the Red Sox would want to risk losing 2 straight and losing momentum

Storm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2007, 11:38 AM   #304
hectis
Vic

hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quiet Storm View Post
he probably will, i dont think the Red Sox would want to risk losing 2 straight and losing momentum
no i ment game 4

Old 10-28-2007, 11:41 AM   #305
beautifulrock
BIG DOUGH KEBAB

beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

no

While you were busy dissing Wu like a bitch ass/ I was getting served after sex breakfast/ Yeah, that BBW groupie shit/ can get you served a droopy dick/ fuck what you're speaking/ 'cause I throw W's with Puerto Ricans
beautifulrock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2007, 11:43 AM   #306
hectis
Vic

then game 5 it will be over

Old 10-28-2007, 12:35 PM   #307
Storm
Vatican

Storm shaolin masta killaStorm shaolin masta killaStorm shaolin masta killaStorm shaolin masta killaStorm shaolin masta killaStorm shaolin masta killaStorm shaolin masta killa

ohh, I thought you ment game 5.

Storm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2007, 07:48 PM   #308
wuswordz95
Veteran Member

wuswordz95 drunken mastawuswordz95 drunken mastawuswordz95 drunken masta

rockies are losing 1-0. I hope the rockies fans kill the boston redsoxs
wuswordz95 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2007, 12:14 PM   #309
hectis
Vic

redsox own baseball right now

Old 10-29-2007, 12:47 PM   #310
beautifulrock
BIG DOUGH KEBAB

beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

They sure do, congrats Boston, you earned it. In other news...just to steal Boston's thunder a little, being the complete moronic assholes they are, Scott Boras and the New York Yankees decided to leak the story in the 7th inning of last nights game that Alex Rodriguez had opted out of his contract with the Yankees, effectively becoming a free agent, because the Yanks front office previously stated that had Rodriguez opted out, the Yankees would lose the last $21 million dollars still owed to the Yankees by the Rangers for the original contract and they would no longer have dealings with Alex. So ends the lackluster A-Rod Yankee years. On the flip side, who wants him, who can afford him.....think West coast.

While you were busy dissing Wu like a bitch ass/ I was getting served after sex breakfast/ Yeah, that BBW groupie shit/ can get you served a droopy dick/ fuck what you're speaking/ 'cause I throw W's with Puerto Ricans
beautifulrock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2007, 03:22 PM   #311
hectis
Vic

a-rod is not worth the money he wants imo

Old 10-29-2007, 09:49 PM   #312
check two
N.I.

check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

I'm not saying A Rod isn't a good player and all... Though before he got there, they were winning World Series. During his time with the Yankees, they had no World Series appearances. I'm not saying it's A Rod's fault they didn't make it there, but I don't see how he helped to improve the team much. By the way, did he actually say the comment before that he gets critized sometimes because he's too good looking, or something stupid like that? lol Maybe after baseball he could find a career in fashion design.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirty Knowledge View Post
lol check 2, always bringing the funny jokes. that one made me really chuckle.
check two is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2007, 05:36 AM   #313
THE W
ISRAELITE

THE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venoms

it was a bad idea so sign Arod for that much money anyway. he wasnt worth it and the yankees never got a real return on their investment. could've spent the money they used to get him to improve other parts of their team like their starting pitching and bullpen.

yankees spent all that money on bats and then spent a ton of money on over the hill pitchers. it isnt Arod's fault,yankee management was fucking retarded.
The wrath of God is being revealed from heaven against all the godlessness and wickedness of men who suppress the truth by their wickedness, since what may be known about God is plain to them, because God has made it plain to them. For since the creation of the world God’s invisible qualities—his eternal power and divine nature—have been clearly seen, being understood from what has been made, so that men are without excuse. (Romans 1:18-20)
THE W is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2007, 07:51 AM   #314
pneumatic
The Preacher

pneumatic prodigal sonpneumatic prodigal sonpneumatic prodigal sonpneumatic prodigal sonpneumatic prodigal sonpneumatic prodigal son

Detroit just picked up Renteria and moved Guillen to first so we can get rid of Casey. I have a real good feeling about next season.
Old 10-30-2007, 11:24 AM   #315
Dirty Knowledge
I Already Won

Dirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venoms

Quote:
Originally Posted by wadedigital36 View Post
yankees spent all that money on bats and then spent a ton of money on over the hill pitchers. it isnt Arod's fault,yankee management was fucking retarded.
Been saying this for years now...

Hopefully, Gay-Rod leaving will turn the shit around and it will. Wtf was he talking about? "I dunno what Petite, Mo or Posada were gonna do so I left" wtf? I bet those three don't even talk to your faggot ass off the field punk. Go get a manicure, go to the West Coast like a true homo or Better yet come to SOUTH BEACH I couldn't picture Gay-Rod in any two other places. Glad he's done. Hope we offer Mo, Andy and Pettite something to stick around all 3 need to stay. Get rid'a Flamin Damon and Bobby Abreu and Moose and Clemens while you're at it.

^ KYLE WILLIAMS POOPS THE BED ^
Dirty Knowledge is offline   Reply With Quote