news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Know The Ledge

Old 11-01-2007, 04:50 AM   #1
noel411
The ABBOTT

noel411 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)noel411 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)noel411 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)noel411 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)noel411 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)noel411 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)noel411 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)noel411 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)noel411 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)noel411 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)noel411 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Default Aliens and the Future

What do you think the future holds in regards to contact and relations between extra terrestrials and human beings?
Old 11-01-2007, 05:03 AM   #2
Suga Duga
1%

Suga Duga Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Suga Duga Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Suga Duga Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Suga Duga Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Suga Duga Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Suga Duga Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Suga Duga Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Suga Duga Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Suga Duga Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Suga Duga Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Suga Duga Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

only thing I know is that we're not on top of the food chain
Old 11-01-2007, 09:55 PM   #3
STYLE

i think aliens will make their existance known to us when we can show maturity and responsibility as a race of people.
kinda like letting a kid drive your car. you ain't gonna give a 16 y.o. the keys to your benz.
also to quote Eddie Griffin:
"aliens ain't comin here. bad news travels fast. they prolly saying 'they fightin over black and white, shiiiiit we're purple, WTF you think they'll do to us?'"
Old 11-01-2007, 10:55 PM   #4
7EL7
Yes Yes Yall

7EL7 crouching tiger

illegal aliens are not what they are telling you they are

and global warming is a code word for "kill all black and brown people, they are over populating"

"See, I will send you the prophet Elijah before that great and dreadful day of the LORD comes.
He will turn the hearts of the fathers to their children, and the hearts of the children to their fathers; or else I will come and strike the land with a curse."
7EL7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2007, 01:51 AM   #5
Longbongcilvaringz

Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

^haha

Longbongcilvaringz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2007, 09:24 AM   #6
Koolish
Don't Mess With It

Koolish drunken mastaKoolish drunken masta

the whole extra terrestrial phenomena got really popular in the last century or so. so i'm assuming things are only going to intensify over time.

the issue is whether it actually is alien spacecraft or just military experiments. and if the stories are true or the people are just nuts.
Koolish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2007, 12:38 AM   #7
noel411
The ABBOTT

noel411 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)noel411 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)noel411 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)noel411 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)noel411 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)noel411 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)noel411 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)noel411 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)noel411 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)noel411 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)noel411 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Interesting to note that this question could well be more relevant than any of the other bullshit that gets discussed in here.
Old 11-03-2007, 04:39 AM   #8
Skellington

Skellington shaolin monk
Send a message via MSN to Skellington

During the 3d World War, wich will be coming around the year 2012 lasting for about 27 years, contact with aliens will be more common. After WWIII an alien race will form a base underneath the sea....if that hasn't already happened. Still tho....aliens form no treath for us, they're "watchers" and observe human civilization.
But the contact will be more frequent in about 30 years from now tho.
Old 11-03-2007, 07:38 AM   #9
STYLE

^^^and you know this how?^^^

i have conflicting info. i was told if a dude calling himself skellington says something about an undersea base, i was to remind him to STOP SNITCHIN and to correct his misinformed statements.
the dates are all wrong. 2012 is the shift into the new galactic age from pisces to aquarius. the date for ww4 is 2009 and it will last for 7 years. (ww3 was the cold war, fought on multiple fronts for almost 40 yrs)
Old 11-03-2007, 09:16 AM   #10
Skellington

Skellington shaolin monk
Send a message via MSN to Skellington

Hmmmm right, and you got this info where??? WW4 starting 2009?? What about WW3??

Pick up a good book "The Nostradamus Code: World War III"

Where you got your info my good man?
Old 11-03-2007, 09:49 AM   #11
7EL7
Yes Yes Yall

7EL7 crouching tiger

Quote:
Originally Posted by sean michael View Post
^haha
i'm so sincere

"See, I will send you the prophet Elijah before that great and dreadful day of the LORD comes.
He will turn the hearts of the fathers to their children, and the hearts of the children to their fathers; or else I will come and strike the land with a curse."
Old 11-03-2007, 09:56 AM   #12
7EL7
Yes Yes Yall

7EL7 crouching tiger

for some reason i thought we were already in the age of Aquarius

The end result is that approximately every 2,160 years (i.e. 1/12th of 25,920 years), the Precession of the Equinoxes appears to rotate the spring equinox from one constellation to another. Currently, we appear to be at the end of the Age of Pisces, and the beginning of the Age of Aquarius

there goes that 25 again

The Age of Pisces is considered by some as the Age of Christianity, inasmuch as the 2160 years sometimes allotted also coincides reasonably with that religion’s tenure on Earth. But from a broader point of view, all the “Ages” are more likely tied to specific deities of ancient Sumerian notoriety.

Last edited by 7EL7; 11-03-2007 at 10:08 AM.
Old 11-03-2007, 08:29 PM   #13
noel411
The ABBOTT

Old 11-04-2007, 04:06 AM   #14
STYLE

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skellington View Post
Hmmmm right, and you got this info where??? WW4 starting 2009?? What about WW3??

Pick up a good book "The Nostradamus Code: World War III"

Where you got your info my good man?
(ww3 was the cold war, fought on multiple fronts for almost 40 yrs)

korea vietnam cuba afghanistan ect

as to my info...i pulled it out of my ass. using the same method your source got his info.

i can't fuck with nostradamus, he's a hack. i read his shit like 15 years ago and was not impressed. my main man is david icke when it comes to ETs. but he got it twisted too. he misconstrues the kundalini as an alien force when it is really the "chakra" of khemetian spirituality.
Old 11-07-2007, 11:13 PM   #15
check two
N.I.

check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

The day the Earth stood still.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
I know black men want sex often and when they don't get it when they want it, they'll find a woman who will give them sex. Sex is the reason why most black couples don't stay together long.
check two is offline   Reply With Quote