news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > The Sports Zone

Old 10-30-2007, 11:26 AM   #316
Dirty Knowledge
I Already Won

Dirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venoms

Quote:
Originally Posted by pneumatic View Post
Detroit just picked up Renteria and moved Guillen to first so we can get rid of Casey. I have a real good feeling about next season.
Big move. Renteria's bat was HUGE this season, if he brings anything close to that next year Detroit's gonna get big. I said this year I always thought Detroit's lineup was second behind Yankees, now with Gay-Rod gone I dunno but next season sure is gonna be pretty fucking awesome.
Old 11-13-2007, 05:43 PM   #317
Storm
Vatican

Storm shaolin masta killaStorm shaolin masta killaStorm shaolin masta killaStorm shaolin masta killaStorm shaolin masta killaStorm shaolin masta killaStorm shaolin masta killa

We got Posada signed, now we need to sign Rivera and Miguel Cabrera..lol

Storm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2007, 07:16 PM   #318
Storm
Vatican

Storm shaolin masta killaStorm shaolin masta killaStorm shaolin masta killaStorm shaolin masta killaStorm shaolin masta killaStorm shaolin masta killaStorm shaolin masta killa

Looks like A-rod might be coming back after all..lets see what happens in the upcoming days

Old 11-23-2007, 10:24 AM   #319
hectis
Vic

hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

hunter signed with the angels for 90 mill he will make them an even better team

Banner appears courtesy of the craft of Bobby_Digital72
hectis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2007, 02:52 PM   #320
Storm
Vatican

Why did they sign him?, they have Matthews jr, is he going to be suspended?

Old 11-23-2007, 10:00 PM   #321
wuswordz95
Veteran Member

wuswordz95 drunken mastawuswordz95 drunken mastawuswordz95 drunken masta

i dont like that the angels signed tori. i would have perfred darin ersatd.
hell the angels should have signed carlos silva. they need some middle relief pitchers.

rest in peace to joe kennedy.
wuswordz95 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2007, 10:12 PM   #322
hectis
Vic

hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

rest in peace to joe kennedy

Banner appears courtesy of the craft of Bobby_Digital72
Old 11-23-2007, 10:21 PM   #323
the silencer
king disguised as beggar.

the silencer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)the silencer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)the silencer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)the silencer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)the silencer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)the silencer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)the silencer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)the silencer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)the silencer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)the silencer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)the silencer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

yea that was sorta sad to see..

i'm a big A's fan n he had some goods and bads with them but he's got a wife and 1 year old son....that shit is sad man
Old 11-24-2007, 03:32 PM   #324
Storm
Vatican

It really shocked me to see him die, we'll see what was cause eventually...R.I.P.

Old 11-28-2007, 11:08 PM   #325
Dirty Knowledge
I Already Won

Dirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venoms

RIP Joe Kennedy...

So who's coming out the winner in the Santana sweepstakes?
Old 11-30-2007, 10:43 PM   #326
hectis
Vic

the mets
Old 11-30-2007, 11:46 PM   #327
CherChezLaMarauder
rabbit habits..

CherChezLaMarauder crouching tiger
Send a message via AIM to CherChezLaMarauder

lol @ the sorry ass mets.....loser...Yanks got yohan
Old 12-01-2007, 10:25 AM   #328
hectis
Vic

Quote:
Originally Posted by marauder1 View Post
lol @ the sorry ass mets.....loser...Yanks got yohan

they might them or the sox(red)
Old 12-01-2007, 04:28 PM   #329
Storm
Vatican

I don't want Santana if we're giving up Hughes, Kennedy, Cabrera, or any 5 star prospect.

Old 12-05-2007, 02:19 AM   #330
Dirty Knowledge
I Already Won

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirty Knowledge View Post
I said this year I always thought Detroit's lineup was second behind Yankees,
MIggy and Dontrelle to Detroit.. WOOOOOOWWW... Detroit's gonna BALL this upcoming season.. watch out Boston and New York..i'm still not buying the LA Angels though.

Yanks not going down queitly though. I'm hearing about a possible Dan Harren pickup. THAT would be sweet. Wouldn't be a Johan.. but damn close. If Boston does get Santana believe the Yankees ain't gonna just sit there and not get something big. I'm liking Dan Harren because we probably wouldn't have to give an arm and a leg like for santana...