news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Know The Ledge

Old 12-01-2007, 08:34 PM   #226
num2son
Kung Fu Alter Ego

num2son five deadly venomsnum2son five deadly venomsnum2son five deadly venomsnum2son five deadly venomsnum2son five deadly venomsnum2son five deadly venomsnum2son five deadly venomsnum2son five deadly venomsnum2son five deadly venoms
Send a message via AIM to num2son Send a message via MSN to num2son Send a message via Yahoo to num2son

The difference between fiction and reality? Fiction has to make sense.

Tom Clancy

Sig by Born Invincible
Winner of The Sports Zone Award2006
num2son is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2007, 12:47 AM   #227
LORD NOSE
The Smell of The Future

LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

"you are constantly testing me,while failing your exam"

Winters
Old 12-02-2007, 03:12 AM   #228
STYLE

its easy to rise in a time of decline

-style
Old 12-02-2007, 12:53 PM   #229
Koolish
Don't Mess With It

Koolish drunken mastaKoolish drunken masta

"He who knows does not speak, he who speaks does not know"
- Lao Tzu
Koolish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2007, 01:47 PM   #230
Olive Oil Goombah
Anglophile

Olive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killa

"He who eat jelly bean, fart in technicolor"-Chow cun do
Olive Oil Goombah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2007, 01:29 PM   #231
JKDRevolutionary
I intercept weed dealers.

JKDRevolutionary grasshopper
Default No Bruce Lee!?

A deep quote thread with no bruce lee quotes is like a hand with no thumb.

here's my favorites.

"Let your opponent graze your skin and you smash into his flesh; let him smash into your flesh and you fracture his bones; let him fracture your bones and you take his life. Do not be concerned with escaping safely lay your life before him."

"Truth has no path. Truth is living and, therefore, changing. Awareness is without choice, without demand, without anxiety; in that state of mind, there is perception. To know oneself is to study oneself in action with another person. Awareness has no frontier; it is giving of your whole being, without exclusion."

"I fear not the man who has practiced 10,000 kicks once, but I fear the man who has practiced one kick 10,000 times."

"If I tell you I'm good, you would probably think I'm boasting, If I tell you I'm no good, You know I'm lying."

"The best fighter is not a Boxer, Karate or Judo man. The best fighter is someone who can adapt on any style. He kicks too good for a Boxer, throws too good for a Karate man, and punches too good for a Judo man."
Too much horsing around with unrealistic stances and classic forms and rituals is just too artificial and mechanical, and doesn't really prepare the student for actual combat. A guy could get clobbered while getting into this classical mess. Classical methods like these, which I consider a form of paralysis, only solidify and constrain what was once fluid. Their practitioners are merely blindly rehearsing routines and stunts that will lead nowhere...

-Sijo Bruce Lee.
JKDRevolutionary is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2007, 02:45 PM   #232
Cee Oh Vee
Capo

Cee Oh Vee drunken mastaCee Oh Vee drunken masta

"Our religion teaches us to be intelligent. Be peaceful, be courteous, obey the law, respect everyone; but if someone lays a hand on you, send him to the cemetery. That's a good religion."

"Power never takes a back step — only in the face of more power." - Both by Malcolm X

I seek refuge with the Lord of Daybreak

Cee Oh Vee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2007, 03:57 PM   #233
shaolinsword
Veteran Member

shaolinsword prodigal sonshaolinsword prodigal sonshaolinsword prodigal sonshaolinsword prodigal sonshaolinsword prodigal sonshaolinsword prodigal son
Send a message via MSN to shaolinsword

"Don't get emo, get even"

"water is insubstantial, by that i mean you cannot punch it or hurt it" Bruce Lee (R.I.P) - I prefer the whole interview but can't find it
Old 12-07-2007, 01:36 PM   #234
JKDRevolutionary
I intercept weed dealers.

JKDRevolutionary grasshopper

o shit! i forgot that one! damnit...
Too much horsing around with unrealistic stances and classic forms and rituals is just too artificial and mechanical, and doesn't really prepare the student for actual combat. A guy could get clobbered while getting into this classical mess. Classical methods like these, which I consider a form of paralysis, only solidify and constrain what was once fluid. Their practitioners are merely blindly rehearsing routines and stunts that will lead nowhere...

-Sijo Bruce Lee.
JKDRevolutionary is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2007, 02:24 PM   #235
Come Honor Face
Veteran Member

Come Honor Face iron monkeyCome Honor Face iron monkeyCome Honor Face iron monkeyCome Honor Face iron monkey

"Yo, I'm the cunt breath asshole eater And if u let me physically eat it, it only get (Burps)"

Russell Jones
Come Honor Face is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2007, 07:22 PM   #236
LORD NOSE
The Smell of The Future

LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

"Nothing will benefit human health and increase chances of survival for life on earth as much as the evolution to a vegetarian diet." Albert Einstein
Old 12-12-2007, 08:35 PM   #237
MaXiMus Da MaNtis
Wu Vatican

MaXiMus Da MaNtis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaXiMus Da MaNtis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaXiMus Da MaNtis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaXiMus Da MaNtis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaXiMus Da MaNtis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaXiMus Da MaNtis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaXiMus Da MaNtis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaXiMus Da MaNtis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaXiMus Da MaNtis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaXiMus Da MaNtis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaXiMus Da MaNtis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

God Created Yeast Infections So Women Knoweth What It Feel Like To Deal With An Irritating Cunt
MaXiMus Da MaNtis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2007, 12:03 AM   #238
RagnaroK
Strider Hiryu

RagnaroK shaolin masta killaRagnaroK shaolin masta killaRagnaroK shaolin masta killaRagnaroK shaolin masta killaRagnaroK shaolin masta killaRagnaroK shaolin masta killaRagnaroK shaolin masta killaRagnaroK shaolin masta killa

-Knowledge is not enought you most do- Bruce Lee (don't remember the exact word for that quote thou)

-a soul without purpose is the same as being dead- Kiba from the anime Wolf Rain

-he who work like a slave eats like a king- RZA

-what we have today tomorrow is gone- the father of Jackie Chan's character on Drunked Master 2

-dreams are dreams till they become reality- Motoko Kusanagi from the anime Ghost In The Shell SAC

-only make moves when your heart is in it- Notorious BIG

-don't fear the gun fear the man behind the trigga- LA Darkman

everybody got quote and they can find them everywhere but the one i mention are the ones that means something to me

-America(USA) never do something for nothing- my dad

-the histroy is always written by those who win the war- my dad

Sacrificing older life to create a new lifeform blessed with the fruit of life

Last edited by RagnaroK; 12-13-2007 at 12:10 AM.
RagnaroK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2007, 12:42 AM   #239
RagnaroK
Strider Hiryu

RagnaroK shaolin masta killaRagnaroK shaolin masta killaRagnaroK shaolin masta killaRagnaroK shaolin masta killaRagnaroK shaolin masta killaRagnaroK shaolin masta killaRagnaroK shaolin masta killaRagnaroK shaolin masta killa

-if you want to mesure the love from that other person mesure it by devotion and time- RagnaroK

-if that person still loyal in your absent that person love you, if that person let you live you dreams that person cares for you, if that person only ask for you affection and nothing else thet person needs you but if that person does not wait for your return, does not let you accomplish what you want or continuously ask for material things that person is not thinking about you is only thinking about them self a person like that ain't worht my devotion- RagnaroK

-my word is a promise and a promise is a debt- RagnaroK

-knowledge is a piece in adsent that leads to all confusion- RagnaroK (i confuse some Dom Pachino line on "Day One" when i saw the lyrics he say something diferrent)

-it takes years to build a building is takes seconds to bring it down- RagnaroK (this one apply to anything)

-imagination is importan to creation, i am like a child- RagnaroK

-we are born to survive and we live to die everything else is in between- RagnaroK

-respect is the only commandment i follow
if you respect your parents you will honor them
if you respect life you will not kill
if you respect your self you will not commit impure acts
if you respect people you will not steal, lie nor commit adultery etc...- RagnaroK

Sacrificing older life to create a new lifeform blessed with the fruit of life

Last edited by RagnaroK; 12-13-2007 at 12:53 AM.
RagnaroK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2007, 12:50 AM   #240
EAGLE EYE
0110111101110000011001010111001001100001011101000110100101101111011011100010000001100111011101010110100101101100011011000110111101110100011010010110111001100101

EAGLE EYE has disabled reputation

"When the sun sets a compulsive mind is at peace. If the moon is full that night, the mind will change like the tides."

-robbydigital

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tony Bandana View Post
you dont want me coming around dressed in black homie
Quote:
Originally Posted by TSA View Post
Honestly dude, this is why I want to go to hell. Hell is crackin.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crump Diddy View Post
Did I scare you?
EAGLE EYE is offline   Reply With Quote