news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Lab > Audio Booth

Old 03-02-2017, 08:54 PM   #766
project trillogic
PRODIGAL SUN

project trillogic crouching tiger

OK if you don't have that much time these are the songs I recommend listening to "hands in the air" "on top now" "get away realized" "whatever" "ima live it" "break a sweat official" "world of deception" "commander Crunk" and as far as I know commander Crunk is the oldest song I have on here I recorded it in 2006 this song was the proof I needed to make all the rest of the songs
Www.reverbnation.com/Projectillogic
project trillogic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2017, 09:09 PM   #767
project trillogic
PRODIGAL SUN

Www.soundcloud.com/Projectillogic
Old 03-03-2017, 05:22 AM   #768
project trillogic
PRODIGAL SUN

So anyways I'm in the recording phase of my new song "reanimated Axe Fight" plus I have some lyrics that reached page 5 plus another set that's about 3 pages long so don't worry folks new shit is coming and if you haven't checked it out yet please check out my newest song "hands in the air" it's dope. www.soundcloud.com/Projectillogic