news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Digital Underground

Old 03-18-2017, 07:03 AM   #46
RADIOACTIVE MAN
aka Orion Zemo

RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

we are all gonna play it when it comes out,i know thats for sure

https://soundcloud.com/graveyardshif...prod-by-king-h

^^^^^BREAKING IN 2017
RADIOACTIVE MAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2017, 03:40 PM   #47
JASPER
Dr. Rosenpenis

JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

I'm not so certain.

Old 03-18-2017, 04:03 PM   #48
RADIOACTIVE MAN
aka Orion Zemo

RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Jasper , what games are you interested in this year?

^^^^^BREAKING IN 2017
Old 03-18-2017, 04:31 PM   #49
The Hound
( ͡ ͜ʖ ͡)

The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by JASPER View Post
I'm not so certain.

That's fuckin awful. How sad that a great game like Mass Effect descended in to the smegma of ME3 and now this.

EA + Potatoes = Dick cheese
Quote:
Originally Posted by GHOSTLACED View Post
I say nigga and i'm white
Quote:
Originally Posted by IrOnMaN View Post
I've heard that straight men date transsexuals. That doesn't make men gay.
The Hound is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2017, 11:41 PM   #50
Sideshow Bob
No artificial sleazy

Sideshow Bob King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)Sideshow Bob King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)Sideshow Bob King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)Sideshow Bob King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)Sideshow Bob King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)Sideshow Bob King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)Sideshow Bob King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)Sideshow Bob King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)Sideshow Bob King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)Sideshow Bob King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)Sideshow Bob King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

I heard they allowed some cosplayer with zero experience in video games be the lead animator.

Brilliant move.
Sideshow Bob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2017, 03:16 AM   #51
JASPER
Dr. Rosenpenis

JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Instant autism.
Old 03-19-2017, 08:46 AM   #52
RADIOACTIVE MAN
aka Orion Zemo

lmao yall got jokes...still copping tho

^^^^^BREAKING IN 2017
Old 03-19-2017, 01:36 PM   #53
The Hound
( ͡ ͜ʖ ͡)

The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

It's not really a joke I like making this time. Mass Effect was amazing, ME 2 was dumbed down and the plot resembled Swiss cheese because EA are cunts but I highly enjoyed it anyway, ME 3 was trash and this appears like it's even worse. It's sad because if EA didn't get involved it would have been the video game version of lord of the rings as far as a trilogy being amazing
Quote:
Quote:
Old Yesterday, 06:49 PM   #54
JASPER
Dr. Rosenpenis

this game is a joke can't cope rofl

haha
Old Yesterday, 07:15 PM   #55
Sideshow Bob
No artificial sleazy

Sideshow Bob King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)Sideshow Bob King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)Sideshow Bob King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)Sideshow Bob King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)Sideshow Bob King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)Sideshow Bob King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)Sideshow Bob King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)Sideshow Bob King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)Sideshow Bob King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)Sideshow Bob King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)Sideshow Bob King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

You get a shit product when you hire Alt Left drama queens
Sideshow Bob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 07:37 PM   #56
The Hound
( ͡ ͜ʖ ͡)

I never understood why white people got so salty over this guy I think it's because twitter is just full of people that have nobody to listen to them in the real world, it's really cringeworthy seeing the stuff people get angry at these days.

The main reason to avoid this Mass Effect game is because EA fucking suck
Quote:
Quote:
Old Today, 08:43 AM   #57
RADIOACTIVE MAN
aka Orion Zemo

yea after all the mixed reviews, ill wait till its cheap to play it, meanwhile i doubt star citizen will ever fucking come out..how long have they been developing this game again?

^^^^^BREAKING IN 2017