news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Wu-Tang Chamber > Track Reviews

Old 06-02-2014, 08:33 AM   #16
cmeadows

cmeadows crouching tiger

Oh ok. . .thanks so much!

Chris
cmeadows is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2014, 05:49 AM   #17
claaa7
Killer Bob

claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

there's so much good shit on here,

the stuff i've listened to the most are the Killah Priest / Sunz Of Man joints as well as the Gravediggaz '99 demos with Shabazz and Omen.. but there's a lot of cool shit in there, the Tash Mahogany EP which i also guess is from '99-2000 that RZA produced, the Suga Bang tracks and even a joint with RZA and Daft Punk hahah... i really dug the RZA beats on the outtakes from "World According to...", though they were both in snippets form.

4th Disciple had a lot of good stuff on here, i fully agree with Drunken Monk that "Black Sheep" is one of the illest songs ever, i've been loving that since 4th first released the abridged version of the One Man album, but this one features 19 tracks instead of 13 and the sequencing is different... the reason some have heard "Heavy Burdenz" before is because it was on the "Best of 740" compilation.

i don't have the extras package though, that sound real interesting... could anyone up the True Master joint and some of the Shabazz '95 cuts - i'm sure i got some crazy shit i could trade for.

daily updates: news, articles, reviews, the best compilations on the net. that true skool street hop!

r.i.p. Johan D, Kaddu, Ricke a.k.a. "Slick Rick" and the rest of the fallen soldiers - you'll never be forgotten!
claaa7 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2014, 09:25 PM   #18
Cilvaringz
Super Moderator

Cilvaringz fist of furyCilvaringz fist of furyCilvaringz fist of furyCilvaringz fist of furyCilvaringz fist of furyCilvaringz fist of furyCilvaringz fist of furyCilvaringz fist of furyCilvaringz fist of furyCilvaringz fist of furyCilvaringz fist of fury

Claaa7, you still talking bout upping the shit?
Old 07-02-2014, 07:36 AM   #19
claaa7
Killer Bob

claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Cilva: no i'm not going to upload the Wuki package, never said i would.. i'm asking if anyone had the True Master track and a few of the Shabazz '95 songs that was mentioned before

daily updates: news, articles, reviews, the best compilations on the net. that true skool street hop!

r.i.p. Johan D, Kaddu, Ricke a.k.a. "Slick Rick" and the rest of the fallen soldiers - you'll never be forgotten!
claaa7 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2014, 10:29 PM   #20
liquidswordchamber36
flamboyant steez

liquidswordchamber36 drunken mastaliquidswordchamber36 drunken masta

Yeah i agree with Claaa7 , If anyone could hook me up with True Master work on Blade Trinity and especially Those 95 era Shabazz tracks that would be killera and be heavily appreciated.
liquidswordchamber36 is offline   Reply With Quote