news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > The Sports Zone

Old 12-14-2016, 03:14 PM   #12466
check two
Non Ignorants Eckankar

check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

The temperature isn't a valid excuse to get blown out like that.

check two is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2016, 03:19 PM   #12467
CharlesJones
-

CharlesJones Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CharlesJones Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CharlesJones Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CharlesJones Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CharlesJones Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CharlesJones Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CharlesJones Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CharlesJones Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CharlesJones Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CharlesJones Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CharlesJones Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

You're right but some teams don't play well when it's very cold. Pittsburgh and Buffalo were able to score a lot of points last week in the snow. Chicago scored a lot of points on San Francisco in the snow a few weeks ago.

About that life

Quote:
Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
The TV dinners I like is macaroni and cheese with fish and rice with chicken and broccoli. I also like Stouffer's microwaved spaghetti.
Quote:
I also like the food U-God talked about. He said he can cook spaghetti and fried chicken and i would like to taste it to see if he's a good cook. I like spaghetti and fried chicken.
CharlesJones is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2016, 03:31 PM   #12468
check two
Non Ignorants Eckankar

check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

Well it's not like warm weather teams don't play in some colder areas every season. The 49ers are the worst team in the NFL. They don't score much in any weather.

Old 12-15-2016, 12:44 PM   #12469
CharlesJones
-

CharlesJones Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CharlesJones Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CharlesJones Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CharlesJones Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CharlesJones Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CharlesJones Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CharlesJones Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CharlesJones Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CharlesJones Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CharlesJones Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CharlesJones Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

LOL@what you said about the 49ers hahahahahahahahahahahahaha. What did you think about Dallas and Giants game last week? I was surprised Dallas only scored 7 points. I hope Tony Romo never gets his job back LOL. Dallas and Tampa Bay play on Sunday night and that should be good. Carolina and Redskins play Monday night in Landover, Maryland.

About that life

Quote:
The TV dinners I like is macaroni and cheese with fish and rice with chicken and broccoli. I also like Stouffer's microwaved spaghetti.
Quote:
I also like the food U-God talked about. He said he can cook spaghetti and fried chicken and i would like to taste it to see if he's a good cook. I like spaghetti and fried chicken.
Old 12-18-2016, 05:32 PM   #12470
Machete
Dreamland Express

Machete shaolin masta killaMachete shaolin masta killaMachete shaolin masta killaMachete shaolin masta killaMachete shaolin masta killaMachete shaolin masta killaMachete shaolin masta killa

Well Charles, if you keep up with the news, the Giants got caught with their hand in the cookie jar. Check it out: http://sports.yahoo.com/news/reports...170500276.html

These pussies had to break a rule in order to win against us. To me, it's classified under "cheating" but the news outlets won't dare go near that word because it has the potential to damage an already tarnished reputation in the league.
Old 12-18-2016, 05:43 PM   #12471
beautifulcock
BIG DIPPER

beautifulcock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulcock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulcock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulcock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulcock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulcock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulcock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulcock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulcock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulcock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulcock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

jaguars fired their lousy coach
If your posts are not relevant to the thread or if there's a strong indication of trolling/rudeness/slander, the post will be deleted. As a moderator, it's my job to moderate to the best of my ability.
beautifulcock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2016, 01:56 PM   #12472
CharlesJones
-

Jacksonville could've waited until the season was over to fire their coach LOL. They only got 2 games left. It's gonna be Dallas and Patriots in the super bowl. I want Patriots to win. I wanna see Raiders and Patriots play against each other in the playoffs. Eric Dickerson was on ESPN's First Take today dissing his former team LA Rams and former coach Jeff Fisher LOL.

About that life

Quote:
Quote:
Old 12-22-2016, 05:26 PM   #12473
Machete
Dreamland Express

Machete shaolin masta killaMachete shaolin masta killaMachete shaolin masta killaMachete shaolin masta killaMachete shaolin masta killaMachete shaolin masta killaMachete shaolin masta killa

So as yall may know I live in Philly but I despise anything Philly related. As a matter of fact, I take great pride in seeing the Eagles get smashed year after year. I rarely, if ever have rooted for them to win, but a Giants loss tonight helps out my Cowboys so I say this in a mumbled, whimper of a loser voice....

let's go Eagles (barf)
Old 12-24-2016, 01:55 PM   #12474
check two
Non Ignorants Eckankar

I thought Tom Coughlin retired?

Old 12-31-2016, 09:19 PM   #12475
Dirty Knowledge
I Already Won

Dirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venoms

^^He saved face by retiring in order to not be fired but for all intensive purposes he was pretty much fired without being fired. You know the Giants are one of the classiest organizations so they allowed coach to go on his own terms. I'm surprised he's coming back....he's old....but more power to him. Interested to see what happens

Quote:
Originally Posted by Machete View Post
Okay I eat crow. The Giants got our number. Hope we dont meet them in the playoffs
We're a little banged up but I think JPP could return for the second round. If Jenkins can get back for wild card weekend we should be okay but without him we are very different team in the 2ndary. He is out shut down corner. Collins is able to play much more ferocious when he doesn't have to cover for backups like T Wade.

Don't forget what happened in 2007. Y'all beat us twice and we won the third in the playoffs. I'm not going to be surprised at all if we are able to make it that far and you guys extract revenge.

AND HOW BOUT DEM DOLPHINZZZZZ

Fins and Jints back in the playoffs, feels good.

For all those fans of teams who made it have fun and enjoy the ride!! LEZGEDDIT.

Last edited by Dirty Knowledge; 12-31-2016 at 09:22 PM.
Dirty Knowledge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2017, 03:29 PM   #12476
Artsdradamus
Importer/Exporter/Prophet

Artsdradamus Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Artsdradamus Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Artsdradamus Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Artsdradamus Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Artsdradamus Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Artsdradamus Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Artsdradamus Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Artsdradamus Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Artsdradamus Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Artsdradamus Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Artsdradamus Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Hey, Kiss Me Gooch, the Browns really Cleveland'd that game.
Artsdradamus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2017, 07:43 AM   #12477
Dooch
Anglophile

Dooch Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dooch Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dooch Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dooch Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dooch Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dooch Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dooch Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dooch Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dooch Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dooch Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dooch Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Artsdradamus View Post
Hey, Kiss Me Gooch, the Browns really Cleveland'd that game.
I had a choice between watching goodfellas or the browns game.

I chose goodfellas. Didn't watch one snap.
Old 01-11-2017, 11:14 PM   #12478
check two
Non Ignorants Eckankar

Report: Chargers plan to move to Los Angeles, ending 56-year run in San Diego

Old 01-13-2017, 03:53 PM   #12479
Machete
Dreamland Express

Vik, back in October I posted Minnesota finishing record would be 8 - 8 right when they were smoking hot at 5-0.
Can a nigga get a wordup.
Happy as shit the Giants got knocked off. Bring on the packers for the 2014 revenge match where Dez got ripped off.
Old 01-13-2017, 05:34 PM   #12480
check two
Non Ignorants Eckankar

-Citing public safety concerns cause of icy weather, the NFL moved kickoff of the Pittsburgh Steelers-Kansas City Chiefs AFC divisional playoff game at Arrowhead Stadium in Kansas City, originally scheduled for 1:05 p.m. ET Sunday, to 8:20 p.m. ET