news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > General Chat

Old 01-11-2017, 11:39 PM   #1
noel411
The ABBOTT

noel411 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)noel411 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)noel411 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)noel411 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)noel411 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)noel411 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)noel411 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)noel411 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)noel411 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)noel411 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)noel411 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Default what do YOU do that is actually worthwhile?

We eat. We shit. We die.

What did YOU do today that was actually worthwhile? Like would it matter if you hadn't even gotten out of bed today? Or yesterday? Or the day before?

Yeah that's exactly what I thought.

You fucking waste of space.

THE LORD noel411 HAS A NEW ALBUM OUT!!! Czech it out here...

http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/sho...80#post2575080

Suck this drunk alcohol dick.
noel411 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2017, 11:45 PM   #2
Satan
悪魔

Satan Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Satan Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Satan Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Satan Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Satan Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Satan Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Satan Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Satan Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Satan Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Satan Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Satan Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Satan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2017, 03:55 AM   #3
Satan
悪魔

Satan Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Satan Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Satan Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Satan Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Satan Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Satan Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Satan Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Satan Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Satan Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Satan Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Satan Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Old 01-12-2017, 04:13 AM   #4
noel411
The ABBOTT

noel411 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)noel411 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)noel411 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)noel411 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)noel411 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)noel411 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)noel411 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)noel411 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)noel411 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)noel411 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)noel411 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

^trolololololool

Mega strong lolz. That's fuquenne grand.

Old 01-12-2017, 05:05 AM   #5
project trillogic
PRODIGAL SUN

project trillogic crouching tiger

TV is boring video games are boring people are boring reading is boring but my favorite thing to do in the whole world is either getting high and working on fucking music or writing while high too nothing else has very much significance for me it would seem I was born to do two things only
Www.reverbnation.com/Projectillogic
project trillogic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2017, 05:11 AM   #6
Satan
悪魔

Old 01-12-2017, 05:41 AM   #7
project trillogic
PRODIGAL SUN

project trillogic crouching tiger

Quote:
Originally Posted by Satan View Post
A coward dies a million deaths but a soldier only dies once
-master p
Www.reverbnation.com/Projectillogic
project trillogic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2017, 06:19 AM   #8
RADIOACTIVE MAN
aka Orion Zemo

RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Astronomy

https://soundcloud.com/graveyardshif...prod-by-king-h

^^^^^BREAKING IN 2017
RADIOACTIVE MAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2017, 10:57 AM   #9
ShaDynasty
Rum Ham

ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via MSN to ShaDynasty

Whats the criteria for "worthwhile"?

Also maybe try to have a thought thats not completely anti-social or morbidly depressing, ya miserable motherfucker.
ShaDynasty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2017, 11:38 AM   #10
Rame
Wu Vatican

Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

He sure is a miserable guy.

Worthwhile for who? I have been productive for my own gains. Does that count?
Old 01-12-2017, 11:52 AM   #11
communist cunt
edit

communist cunt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)communist cunt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)communist cunt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)communist cunt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)communist cunt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)communist cunt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)communist cunt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)communist cunt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)communist cunt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)communist cunt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)communist cunt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via ICQ to communist cunt Send a message via AIM to communist cunt Send a message via MSN to communist cunt Send a message via Yahoo to communist cunt

Through my attendance and agitation: build revolution, fight for progressive reforms. Occasionally I also help my friends with any physical/emotional needs (moving, driving, consoling). Other than that I'm pretty useless
Old 01-12-2017, 12:57 PM   #12
Dooch
Anglophile

Dooch Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dooch Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dooch Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dooch Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dooch Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dooch Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dooch Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dooch Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dooch Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dooch Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dooch Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

You're right Noel. Although, before you do the world a favor and kill yourself you May feel comforted to know that you made someone slightly more wealthy by purchasing the gun with which to blow your brains out.
Old 01-12-2017, 02:13 PM   #13
The Hound
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

I consider every day worthwhile for me because my personal development is an every day occurance and I learn something new every day. Today I'm better than I was yesterday, and yesterday I was better than I was the day before etc
Quote:
Originally Posted by GHOSTLACED View Post
I say nigga and i'm white
Quote:
Originally Posted by IrOnMaN View Post
I've heard that straight men date transsexuals. That doesn't make men gay.
The Hound is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2017, 03:06 PM   #14
Lee Towers
N.I. Crooner

Lee Towers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Lee Towers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Lee Towers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Lee Towers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Lee Towers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Lee Towers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Lee Towers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Lee Towers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Lee Towers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Lee Towers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Lee Towers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Been trying to get PCP to re-record their hits with a live orchestra

POP THE BLUE PILL AND GO N.I.
Lee Towers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2017, 03:33 PM   #15
noel411
The ABBOTT

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rame View Post
He sure is a miserable guy.

Worthwhile for who? I have been productive for my own gains. Does that count?
Of course it does, magne.

For a deeper overstanding of what I'm talking about let me give some examples.

Things that are NOT worthwhile: Making money. Working a job (there are exceptions). Raising kids (what is worthwhile about dedicating your thyme to developing someone who will also never do anything worthwhile?).

Things that ARE worthwhile: Creating. Learning.

Also I'm not as miserable as you guys think. I just really don't like people as a whole. On an individual level I get on with people really well and am well liked and very easy to deal with. I am completely unphased by the things most people stress and get upset about, and very easy going. I like long walks on the beach, and having a few quiet top end craft beers while i play guitar and watch the cricket.