news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > The Sports Zone

Old 03-01-2017, 01:29 PM   #14446
madchild
PRODIGAL SUN

madchild fist of furymadchild fist of furymadchild fist of furymadchild fist of furymadchild fist of furymadchild fist of furymadchild fist of furymadchild fist of furymadchild fist of furymadchild fist of furymadchild fist of fury

madchild is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2017, 10:59 AM   #14447
check two
Non Ignorants Eckankar

check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

Now that Embiid has been injured for a little while this season, will this be the rookie of the year?

check two is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2017, 11:09 AM   #14448
CharlesJones
-

CharlesJones Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CharlesJones Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CharlesJones Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CharlesJones Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CharlesJones Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CharlesJones Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CharlesJones Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CharlesJones Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CharlesJones Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CharlesJones Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CharlesJones Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha. Philadelphia might make the playoffs next season LOL. Lebron James and Kyrie Irving's pussy asses sat out against the Clippers last Saturday when the game was televised. I don't blame the fans for being mad at them for not playing. The Cavs fans in Los Angeles didn't spend money to see the Cavs bums LOL. I'm tired of these pussy ass NBA players of this generation complaining about wanting to rest when they get paid millions of dollars. If they wanna rest, that's what the offseason is for LOL. Bitch ass faggots LOL. Michael Jordan, Dominique Wilkins, Larry Bird, Magic Johnson, James Worthy, Gilbert Arenas, Alonzo Mourning, Kobe Bryant, Shaquille O'Neal, Charles Barkley, Patrick Ewing, Karl Malone, Clyde Drexler, Brad Daugherty, Mark Price, Larry Nance and Shawn Kemp didn't rest during the regular season. Spurs coach Gregg Popovich said the NBA commissioner isn't gonna tell him what to do about teams resting their starters. Ok Gregg. Go ahead and ignore what Adam Silver said so you can pay a fine hahahahahahahahahahahahaha. Dumb ass LOL.

Coach Steve Kerr of the Warriors said he don't mind paying a fine for resting his starters. He said the NBA needs to reduce regular season games LOL. Steve should know better than that when he used to play basketball. Players back then when he played didn't complain about the regular season having 82 games. Same thing goes for coach Tyronn Lue of Cleveland because he used to play basketball. Now he's resting his starters. My dad told me yesterday that Tyronn didn't play Derrick Williams, Larry Sanders and Channing Frye against Charlotte. Tyronn acting like Cleveland is gonna finish with the best record in the east when Boston is 2 games behind them LOL. Boston can take the first spot from Cleveland if they aren't careful. Lebron I heard might not play today against Washington Wizards because he got scratched across his eye yesterday. Washington and Cleveland should be good and I'm gonna watch it. If Lebron don't play, Washington will probably win LOL. Cleveland sucks without Lebron LOL. I hope Cleveland and Miami play in the first round of the playoffs because that will be exciting. Miami got the 8th spot now. Miami beat Cleveland twice a few weeks ago LOL. Lebron's bitch ass didn't play against Miami when the game was in Miami. He knows the Miami fans wanted to see him. The fans should've gotten their money back.

About that life

Quote:
Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
The TV dinners I like is macaroni and cheese with fish and rice with chicken and broccoli. I also like Stouffer's microwaved spaghetti.
Quote:
I also like the food U-God talked about. He said he can cook spaghetti and fried chicken and i would like to taste it to see if he's a good cook. I like spaghetti and fried chicken.
CharlesJones is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2017, 11:12 AM   #14449
CharlesJones
-

CharlesJones Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CharlesJones Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CharlesJones Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CharlesJones Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CharlesJones Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CharlesJones Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CharlesJones Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CharlesJones Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CharlesJones Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CharlesJones Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CharlesJones Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

It's sad that Nate Robinson is playing in the D league because he don't have no money saved for retirement hahahahahahahahahahahahaha. As many NBA teams he played for, he should have plenty of money saved so he don't have to play basketball anymore. It's sad that so many former NBA players are playing in the minor league or overseas because they don't have no money saved for retirement LOL.

About that life

Quote:
The TV dinners I like is macaroni and cheese with fish and rice with chicken and broccoli. I also like Stouffer's microwaved spaghetti.
Quote:
I also like the food U-God talked about. He said he can cook spaghetti and fried chicken and i would like to taste it to see if he's a good cook. I like spaghetti and fried chicken.
CharlesJones is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2017, 01:44 PM   #14450
Rame
Wu Vatican

Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

How much do you have saved for retirement?
Old 03-25-2017, 03:43 PM   #14451
madchild
PRODIGAL SUN

madchild fist of furymadchild fist of furymadchild fist of furymadchild fist of furymadchild fist of furymadchild fist of furymadchild fist of furymadchild fist of furymadchild fist of furymadchild fist of furymadchild fist of fury
Default New Suns Record

3rd on the All-time Single Game Leaders for Points

http://www.basketball-reference.com/.../pts_game.html

Last edited by madchild; Yesterday at 11:54 PM.
madchild is offline   Reply With Quote