news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Box Office Hideout

Old 09-18-2010, 03:41 PM   #1
CharlesJones
Veteran Member

CharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of fury
Default Sticky Fingaz A Day In The Life Was Corny

This movie would've been good if the actors weren't rapping their lines. Sticky Fingaz of rap group Onyx starred and directed this. I don't know why Sticky decided to let the actors rap their lines instead of talking their lines. This movie is starring his rap partner Fredro Starr, Bokeem Woodbine, Mekhi Phifer, Faizon Love, Tyrin Turner who was Caine in Menace II Society, Michael Rappaport, r&b singer Ray J, Omar Epps, Michael K Williams who played on The Wire tv show. I wanna know who is that hot girl that was Sticky Fingaz woman.
CharlesJones is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2010, 11:31 AM   #2
claaa7
Killer Bob

claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

it sounds very interesting based on the fact that it's a rap musical (making it the first of it's kind if i'm not mistaken?). i really wanna see this.

daily updates: news, articles, reviews, the best compilations on the net. that true skool street hop!

r.i.p. Johan D, Kaddu, Ricke a.k.a. "Slick Rick" and the rest of the fallen soldiers - you'll never be forgotten!
claaa7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2010, 03:36 PM   #3
main_man
BANNED FOR LIFE!

main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

i tried watching this piece of shit.
i made it about 10-15 minutes.
its just bad.lol

and i think that beyonce-mos def version of carmen was the first hip hop "musical".

https://soundcloud.com/gptent/tito-lo-blak-hell
main_man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2010, 12:06 PM   #4
CharlesJones
Veteran Member

CharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of fury

LOL@Main Man hahahahahahahahahahaha. Claaa7, don't waste your time watching it.
Old 09-26-2010, 05:47 AM   #5
claaa7
Killer Bob

claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by main_man View Post
i tried watching this piece of shit.
i made it about 10-15 minutes.
its just bad.lol

and i think that beyonce-mos def version of carmen was the first hip hop "musical".
lol yep same here, i liked the idea but the performance and quality of the movie was horrible... how is the Beyonce/Mos Def flick then?

daily updates: news, articles, reviews, the best compilations on the net. that true skool street hop!

r.i.p. Johan D, Kaddu, Ricke a.k.a. "Slick Rick" and the rest of the fallen soldiers - you'll never be forgotten!
claaa7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2010, 12:01 PM   #6
CharlesJones
Veteran Member

Carmen movie with Beyonce, Mos Def, Mekhi Phifer is ok but it's not that great either. I watched it just to see Beyonce hahahahahahahahaha. Rah Digga has a small part in it as Beyonce's friend.