news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > General Chat

Old 02-17-2013, 01:53 PM   #331
beautifulrock
BIG DOUGH KEBAB

beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

You go in for a hug, when you feel a sharp pain in your chest. "Sorry brother," Fatherslime coos, "but with you out of the way, I own it all."
You got this far only to be betrayed by your own brother. I told you a long time ago should have killed him you fucking monkey.

The end

While you were busy dissing Wu like a bitch ass/ I was getting served after sex breakfast/ Yeah, that BBW groupie shit/ can get you served a droopy dick/ fuck what you're speaking/ 'cause I throw W's with Puerto Ricans

Last edited by beautifulrock; 02-17-2013 at 02:15 PM.
beautifulrock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2013, 01:56 PM   #332
beautifulrock
BIG DOUGH KEBAB

beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

S-

While you were busy dissing Wu like a bitch ass/ I was getting served after sex breakfast/ Yeah, that BBW groupie shit/ can get you served a droopy dick/ fuck what you're speaking/ 'cause I throw W's with Puerto Ricans
Old 02-17-2013, 02:02 PM   #333
beautifulrock
BIG DOUGH KEBAB

Killing one person at a time is fun, but why not kill a whole bunch at once?
You soon start up a clandestine Nuclear program in Mexico, but you just can't keep your mouth shut about it.
Your angry rhetoric about wiping out the great Satan, America, spills over onto the airwaves, and public opinion turns on you.
Meanwhile, America isn't gonna sit back and watch you threaten it's interest.
Here's a surprise they left for you at 7AM, May 1, 2031.

THE END

Old 02-17-2013, 02:20 PM   #334
beautifulrock
BIG DOUGH KEBAB

Fatherslime goes in for a hug and you quickly jam him in the neck with a screwdriver lying on his desk.
He looks at you with horror, and stumbles around the room, before collapsing on the floor.
His guards rush in and look up at you in shock.
"What did you do??? He wanted to be your partner! He was your brother!"
"Jigsaw don't need no fucking partner, pendejo. Now clean that shit up. We have work to do."
Your ruthlessness scares the ever loving shit out of them, and they quickly do as asked, ushering your brother's corpse out the door.

You are the king of the drug world.

There's only one thing left to do.

Clean my gun.
Smoke some PCP.

Last edited by beautifulrock; 02-19-2013 at 03:33 PM.
Old 02-17-2013, 02:34 PM   #335
beautifulrock
BIG DOUGH KEBAB

D-

Old 02-17-2013, 02:39 PM   #336
beautifulrock
BIG DOUGH KEBAB

be back in a few still under construction be patient plz

Old 02-17-2013, 02:49 PM   #337
beautifulrock
BIG DOUGH KEBAB

A-

Old 02-17-2013, 02:52 PM   #338
beautifulrock
BIG DOUGH KEBAB

You start to crawl when you hear a barking a ways away. You whistle to try to draw whatever-it-is closer. When it gets to you, you recognize the breed immediately. You've trained them to kill each other all your life. "Nice boy," you say as it growls and stares at your wounds, looking very hungry.

THE END

Old 02-17-2013, 02:55 PM   #339
beautifulrock
BIG DOUGH KEBAB

Se-

Old 02-17-2013, 02:56 PM   #340
beautifulrock
BIG DOUGH KEBAB

De-

Old 02-17-2013, 03:05 PM   #341
beautifulrock
BIG DOUGH KEBAB

You pull out your gun and look at it. "We've been through a lot, old friend," you say tearing up at the wonderful adventure that has just befallen you. You are the king of the world. You know, like Leo, but slightly darker, and much more ornery. It is in that moment, that you realize that you don't need PCP...both the drug and the group. And it is because of this revelation, that none of us will ever have to be forced to swallow mindless underground internet scum rapping ever again. For in that moment, Jigsaw ended the suffering worldwide of eardrums by rising up and forming a coalition to smoke those enemies of sound out of their holes and bring them to justice. The underground internet rap game was history, and with it a new dawn of enlightenment approached.

THE ENDING

P.S. Five minutes later this happened

Old 02-17-2013, 03:08 PM   #342
beautifulrock
BIG DOUGH KEBAB

Se-

Old 02-17-2013, 03:10 PM   #343
beautifulrock
BIG DOUGH KEBAB

A-

Old 02-17-2013, 03:13 PM   #344
beautifulrock
BIG DOUGH KEBAB

Ok.

THE END?

Old 02-17-2013, 03:15 PM   #345
beautifulrock
BIG DOUGH KEBAB

D-