news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Know The Ledge

Old 10-03-2010, 01:57 AM   #16
dad
PRODIGAL SUN

dad Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)dad Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)dad Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)dad Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)dad Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)dad Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)dad Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)dad Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)dad Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)dad Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)dad Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

god cypher divine.
dad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2010, 08:46 PM   #17
3rd3y3
SLIMEY SAVAGE

3rd3y3 shaolin monk

Boarz, you are cuting and pasting together different lies you have heard.

You are totally false.
3rd3y3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2010, 09:32 PM   #18
TheBoarzHeadBoy
כהן גדול

TheBoarzHeadBoy drunken mastaTheBoarzHeadBoy drunken masta

What are you talking about? All of my quotes are from the Quran.

They are pretty clear in what they say.

Mohammad was a warlord. Mohammad was a Pedophile. Either accept those as being fine and follow his example or reject him. You can't have it both ways. Mohammad said it was okay to have sex with a girl as soon as she starts menstruating (which makes sense as that's what its for.) You can either say that's okay or the Quran is wrong. That's up to you. There's plenty of reasonable arguments in defense of the controversies of the book. But you can't deny them.

Have you read the Quran? I could have given you the suras but I didn't feel the need to. They're all in there.
Old 10-03-2010, 10:34 PM   #19
Marlo Stanfield
ADEPT

Marlo Stanfield crouching tiger

Boarzheadboy Says:

Mohammad said it was okay to have sex with a girl as soon as she starts menstruating (which makes sense as that's what its for.)

Well then, truly I say to you: Just because a newborn lion has acquired teeth and four paws doesn't mean she is able to walk the fields as her fully grown mother would.
Marlo Stanfield is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2010, 02:56 AM   #20
Dokuro
Banned

Dokuro shaolin masta killaDokuro shaolin masta killaDokuro shaolin masta killaDokuro shaolin masta killaDokuro shaolin masta killaDokuro shaolin masta killaDokuro shaolin masta killa

i think i found my new enemy this Marlo guy about "fucking time"

i case you all are asking i don't like Muslim Jew and Christians equal because they all pray to the same god then start calling each other infidels
Dokuro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2010, 02:45 PM   #21
TheBoarzHeadBoy
כהן גדול

TheBoarzHeadBoy drunken mastaTheBoarzHeadBoy drunken masta

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Great Dane View Post
i think i found my new enemy this Marlo guy about "fucking time"

i case you all are asking i don't like Muslim Jew and Christians equal because they all pray to the same god then start calling each other infidels
Seconded

What bothers me is that the Muslims, Jews, and Christians are worshiping the exact same entity that the Greeks called Zeus and haven't caught on yet and use the excuse that people don't do it anymore (to my chagrin.)

Like when I ask why they so readily believe in Christ and don't believe in Zeus or something they're like "Zeus wasn't real but God is." To which I respond "If you read anything about Zeus you'd immediately realize that its the same entity." But they can't admit it which saddens me.

Like it's pretty damn clear that the God of Israel is the God of the Hellenes. Whether said being exists or not is up for debate, but its the same entity under another name. Its like no one thinks its controversial to presume that Greek Zeus is the Latin Iupiter but its a leap of faith to imagine that Yahweh is Zeus even though they're at the very least the same sort of being (down to the personality and the recorded legends and actions).
Old 10-04-2010, 09:16 PM   #22
Dokuro
Banned

Dokuro shaolin masta killaDokuro shaolin masta killaDokuro shaolin masta killaDokuro shaolin masta killaDokuro shaolin masta killaDokuro shaolin masta killaDokuro shaolin masta killa

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBoarzHeadBoy View Post
Seconded

What bothers me is that the Muslims, Jews, and Christians are worshiping the exact same entity that the Greeks called Zeus and haven't caught on yet and use the excuse that people don't do it anymore (to my chagrin.)

Like when I ask why they so readily believe in Christ and don't believe in Zeus or something they're like "Zeus wasn't real but God is." To which I respond "If you read anything about Zeus you'd immediately realize that its the same entity." But they can't admit it which saddens me.

Like it's pretty damn clear that the God of Israel is the God of the Hellenes. Whether said being exists or not is up for debate, but its the same entity under another name. Its like no one thinks its controversial to presume that Greek Zeus is the Latin Iupiter but its a leap of faith to imagine that Yahweh is Zeus even though they're at the very least the same sort of being (down to the personality and the recorded legends and actions).
actually i meet Zeus and Yahweh killed him Fall of Rome was down my Christin hands
Old 10-04-2010, 09:30 PM   #23
DeeBlock
Veteran Member

DeeBlock prodigal sonDeeBlock prodigal sonDeeBlock prodigal sonDeeBlock prodigal sonDeeBlock prodigal sonDeeBlock prodigal son

Wait a minuite!

Rollo, the threadstarter, started this thread, has us in here disagreeing with each other, and he has not written anything else in here since then.

I think we've all been played.
DeeBlock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2010, 12:41 AM   #24
Rollo
An act of God

Rollo drunken mastaRollo drunken mastaRollo drunken masta

Quote:
time have changed and so had cultures he marred that 9 year old when there life span was approx; 39

now it 112

Uh... No. The average life span is not 112.

Quote:
many people did this even romans
The romans did everything that moved and even trees, I don't consider them human.

Quote:
don't be so judgmental you ethnocentric son of a bitch
Ethnocentric? When did I comment on ethnicity? Someone's racist.
(see what I did there?)

When did I pass judgement? I asked a question, don't be such a bitch, you humanistic panzy.
Quote:
so Rollo what culture do you belong to because i bet your ancestors did it to
I'm a mutt, mostly they were slav, some were Germanic, some I have no idea.
Why does that matter? I'm asking if people find it justifiable now.
I'm trying to understand how modern muslims rationalize this certain behaviour.
It's not about talking shit so get your panties unwound and just chill.

Last edited by Rollo; 10-05-2010 at 12:46 AM.
Rollo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2010, 01:00 AM   #25
DeeBlock
Veteran Member

DeeBlock prodigal sonDeeBlock prodigal sonDeeBlock prodigal sonDeeBlock prodigal sonDeeBlock prodigal sonDeeBlock prodigal son

^^Just in time to salvage your e-rep.

Snake.
DeeBlock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2010, 01:07 AM   #26
Dokuro
Banned

i clearly said approx how ever high or lower will still be evident to prove my point especially lower witch would raise the out come it was safe for me to round up in this matter

ethnocentric
characterized by or based on the attitude that one's own culture is superior
race has little to do with culture it language that separates us most
oh and i hate humans

so your of Gothic/Gutan decent
why did Theodoric marry his 7 year old sister again i'm lost

maybe you should go back to school bu--ddy
Old 10-05-2010, 01:23 AM   #27
Rollo
An act of God

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeeBlock View Post
^^Just in time to salvage your e-rep.

Snake.
My E-rep was in jeopardy on an obscure sub forum related to religion and politics on a Wu-tang board I come on every now and again?
My God, whatever will I do.

SMH...
Old 10-05-2010, 01:26 AM   #28
Marlo Stanfield
ADEPT

Marlo Stanfield crouching tiger

Quote:
i clearly said approx how ever high or lower will still be evident to prove my point especially lower witch would raise the out come it was safe for me to round up in this matter

ethnocentric
characterized by or based on the attitude that one's own culture is superior
race has little to do with culture it language that separates us most
oh and i hate humans

You've never been to school. You wouldn't even know how to pack a lunchbox.
Marlo Stanfield is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2010, 01:28 AM   #29
Dokuro
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marlo Stanfield View Post
You've never been to school. You wouldn't even know how to pack a lunchbox.
wasn't talking to you and that explains allot actually
Old 10-05-2010, 01:29 AM   #30
Rollo
An act of God

Quote:

race has little to do with culture

Really? So you're suggesting cultural context to race relations doesn't exist? So like, say Japanese people hating most Westerners and being completely anti-white is not based on race? What if a culture happens to be largely closed off to other races? Surely that creates a shock factor in regard to the sight of these other races does it not?

Seriously, back off the pc shit, it's not necessary. I think child sex is wrong regardless of cultural context.

Quote:

Again, I don't care. That's not related to my fucking question.
I asked how they(MUSLIMS) rationalized the child bride.
I don't care how they(my ancestors) thought, I'm not a part of their culture living in fucking OHIO. You're an idiot for implying I do.

Quote:
Coming from a man who thinks race and culture don't mix? I guess you think white nationalism was a myth huh?