0
 

home
news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Know The Ledge

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-05-2010, 02:53 AM   #31
DeeBlock
Veteran Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Posts: 607
Rep Power: 11
DeeBlock prodigal sonDeeBlock prodigal sonDeeBlock prodigal sonDeeBlock prodigal sonDeeBlock prodigal sonDeeBlock prodigal son
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rollo View Post
My E-rep was in jeopardy on an obscure sub forum related to religion and politics on a Wu-tang board I come on every now and again?
My God, whatever will I do.

SMH...
I just wrote how I think your whole asking a question, disappearing, and not answering replies is you playing all of us - then you pop in to make a comment about an hr later - coincidence?

You then ignore that comment I made as if you did not see it, so I called you a snake - you had to address that.


Ya, your e-rep was in jeopardy and you try to play it off cool.

I see thru your games though.

You think your all so logical and smarter than everybody else and everybody else is below you intellectually.
DeeBlock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2010, 03:00 AM   #32
Rollo
An act of God
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Posts: 657
Rep Power: 0
Rollo drunken mastaRollo drunken mastaRollo drunken masta
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeeBlock View Post
I just wrote how I think your whole asking a question, disappearing, and not answering replies is you playing all of us - then you pop in to make a comment about an hr later - coincidence?
Uh in this instance, Yeah.
lol
If I was so concerned about people commenting, I would have replied to earlier comments.
I'm sorry, but I really don't follow this forum that closely.
I didn't really get any responses that first day other than that one guy and Boarz and that seemed discouraging so I bounced. I logged back in tonight and this was here.
*shrugs*
You guys were't really at each other's throats or anything, so it's not like I got to watch amused while you went gladiator on each other.
That conversation you had is timid.

Quote:
You then ignore that comment I made as if you did not see it
To be honest, I didn't care. If I had done something wrong I probably would have addressed it right away to hide my guilt. Which I don't feel because there's no conspiracy here other than in your head lmao


I'm sorry, you're seeing things but I can't help delusional people.
__________________
Rollo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2010, 03:12 AM   #33
DeeBlock
Veteran Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Posts: 607
Rep Power: 11
DeeBlock prodigal sonDeeBlock prodigal sonDeeBlock prodigal sonDeeBlock prodigal sonDeeBlock prodigal sonDeeBlock prodigal son
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rollo View Post

To be honest, I didn't care. If I had done something wrong I probably would have addressed it right away to hide my guilt. Which I don't feel because there's no conspiracy here other than in your head lmao


I'm sorry, you're seeing things but I can't help delusional people.

There you go with your logical argument. People do not even speak like you write in real life.

I did not mention anything previously about a conspiracy. I am not deluded. I totally see what you are doing.

Last edited by DeeBlock; 10-05-2010 at 03:18 AM.
DeeBlock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2010, 03:28 AM   #34
Rollo
An act of God
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Posts: 657
Rep Power: 0
Rollo drunken mastaRollo drunken mastaRollo drunken masta
Default

I'm sorry, you're suggesting people don't speak with logic when they argue?
Do they just have pre-recorded responses to one another?
I am incredibly impersonal when I speak to people. That's just how it is...

I am cold and reasoned with everything I say. I don't talk fast, I don't stutter, I don't have too many stumbling moments when I put my sentences together that's just me.


As I said before though, there is no conspiracy, I just logged on here by chance. In fact, I'm auto logged in. I just entered the site name for the first time and days and now I'm here.

This makes up very little of my life and while I enjoy it, it's not you or the people I meet here I enjoy. It's the ideas, the collective sparks and how I might warp them into arguments and conversations later. I talk to people usually to do that and ponder on what they've said to me, this is just a little more information for me.

I value it, not necessarily for the same reasons you do. I never asked this question to piss people off, I asked it because the theology, the ideas, the rational that Muslims carry is foreign to me. That's all. I like it when people challenge my ideas, I see it as a compliment, not an act of aggression.
__________________
Rollo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2010, 03:41 AM   #35
Dokuro
Banned
 
Dokuro's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: in your Head
Posts: 8,633
Rep Power: 0
Dokuro shaolin masta killaDokuro shaolin masta killaDokuro shaolin masta killaDokuro shaolin masta killaDokuro shaolin masta killaDokuro shaolin masta killaDokuro shaolin masta killa
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rollo View Post
Really? So you're suggesting cultural context to race relations doesn't exist? So like, say Japanese people hating most Westerners and being completely anti-white is not based on race? What if a culture happens to be largely closed off to other races? Surely that creates a shock factor in regard to the sight of these other races does it not?

Seriously, back off the pc shit, it's not necessary. I think child sex is wrong regardless of cultural context.








Again, I don't care. That's not related to my fucking question.
I asked how they(MUSLIMS) rationalized the child bride.
I don't care how they(my ancestors) thought, I'm not a part of their culture living in fucking OHIO. You're an idiot for implying I do.



Coming from a man who thinks race and culture don't mix? I guess you think white nationalism was a myth huh?
racism is an act of subculture just like religion
not all germen were raciest towards Jews but the sub culture of the nazi were

i'm not trying to be PC i'm just stating historical facts


your from Ohio the place were its legal to marry your first cousin at least the Muslims don't marry kids any more but you all still practice incest

see its not nice is it

"Seriously, back off the pc shit, it's not necessary. I think child sex is wrong regardless of cultural context." -rollo

i agree but in the past it was necessary for "survival" (the cornerstone of all human nature) and by the time the person was 26+ (Which is our average age child rearing) she would be unable to conceive children do to disease that would kill the child or kill the mother historically speaking it was a necessity and all culture have done it even your culture whether or not you want to admit it you need to take in fact all cultures are evolving even if you don't agree America is a melting pot of said cultures you are German Slavic are a subculture of Goth with a sub culture of American


Human
/
-Mammoth hunter-
/
Anglo
/
Goth
/
German/Slav
/
American
thats just a small diagram of your cultures evolution there maybe some hole but i fell it should get the point across
Dokuro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2010, 03:55 AM   #36
Dokuro
Banned
 
Dokuro's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: in your Head
Posts: 8,633
Rep Power: 0
Dokuro shaolin masta killaDokuro shaolin masta killaDokuro shaolin masta killaDokuro shaolin masta killaDokuro shaolin masta killaDokuro shaolin masta killaDokuro shaolin masta killa
Default

be proud of who you are even if your culture has done thing in the past that wasn't halal
i mean
ya my Celtic people were cannibals (its just wrong)
my Nubian people have Butchered hundreds of thousand of Christians (i kinda like that one actually) genocide is wrong
we natives (well i cant find one but i'm sure we did something were not proud of that needed to be done times is hard)
porter Rican (well i don't know shit about that side my dad was a panther and 5 when he died)

and i am American to i believe in the same values we all do
you know like

"Family first! And any man who says anything different is saying something wrong. And you should hit that man. With a stick."


Last edited by Dokuro; 10-05-2010 at 03:58 AM.
Dokuro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2010, 01:25 PM   #37
Urban_Journalz
HANIF
 
Urban_Journalz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: The Inner Realms of Outer Space
Posts: 2,096
Rep Power: 14
Urban_Journalz prodigal sonUrban_Journalz prodigal sonUrban_Journalz prodigal sonUrban_Journalz prodigal sonUrban_Journalz prodigal sonUrban_Journalz prodigal son
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rollo View Post
Is it okay with you to marry and 6 year old and deflower her at 9 like Muhammad?
I'd like to know where you got this information. Chapter and verse would be sufficient. Unless of course you're just listening to anything negative that you hear about Islam and are too dummied down and conditioned to go out and learn the truth for yourself. Amazing, with everything happening in the world and with everything that's about to happen, you spend your time like this.
__________________
"Die before you die."-Prophet Muhammad (Pbuh)
Urban_Journalz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2010, 03:01 PM   #38
TheBoarzHeadBoy
כהן גדול
 
TheBoarzHeadBoy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: New Hampshire
Posts: 3,682
Rep Power: 0
TheBoarzHeadBoy drunken mastaTheBoarzHeadBoy drunken masta
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Urban_Journalz View Post
I'd like to know where you got this information. Chapter and verse would be sufficient. Unless of course you're just listening to anything negative that you hear about Islam and are too dummied down and conditioned to go out and learn the truth for yourself. Amazing, with everything happening in the world and with everything that's about to happen, you spend your time like this.
This is from the Quran:

65:4 And (as for) those of your women who have despaired of menstruation, if you have a doubt, their prescribed time shall be three months, and of those too who have not had their courses; and (as for) the pregnant women, their prescribed time is that they lay down their burden; and whoever is careful of (his duty to) Allah He will make easy for him his affair.


This is from the Sahih Hadith:

Sahih Muslim Book 008, Number 3310:
'A'isha (Allah be pleased with her) reported: Allah's Apostle (may peace be upon him) married me when I was six years old, and I was admitted to his house when I was nine years old.

Sahih Bukhari Volume 7, Book 62, Number 64
Narrated 'Aisha:
that the Prophet married her when she was six years old and he consummated his marriage when she was nine years old, and then she remained with him for nine years (i.e., till his death).

Sahih Bukhari Volume 7, Book 62, Number 65
Narrated 'Aisha:
that the Prophet married her when she was six years old and he consummated his marriage when she was nine years old. Hisham said: I have been informed that 'Aisha remained with the Prophet for nine years (i.e. till his death)." what you know of the Quran (by heart)'

Sahih Bukhari Volume 7, Book 62, Number 88
Narrated 'Ursa:
The Prophet wrote the (marriage contract) with 'Aisha while she was six years old and consummated his marriage with her while she was nine years old and she remained with him for nine years (i.e. till his death).
__________________
HANKERING FOR SOME BEEF CURTAINS
TheBoarzHeadBoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2010, 03:32 PM   #39
Urban_Journalz
HANIF
 
Urban_Journalz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: The Inner Realms of Outer Space
Posts: 2,096
Rep Power: 14
Urban_Journalz prodigal sonUrban_Journalz prodigal sonUrban_Journalz prodigal sonUrban_Journalz prodigal sonUrban_Journalz prodigal sonUrban_Journalz prodigal son
Default

^^Nothing about that verse in The Qur'an was related to the topic @ hand. Also, as far as the Hadith is concerned, as I've said before, the oath of marriage to young women was usually a means of safe-guarding the women from the weaker ones of the group. Rasulullah (pbuh), being a Prophet, was above such base desires. They may have been betrothed to him, but you people seem to think that marriage automatically means sex, consummation of the vows, immediately. Another testimony as to how much most of you don't know about Islam, outside of what you choose to learn which is usually another attempt at demonizing it. It's good to know that if this were WW2 and I were Japanese who my actual friends would be and who would just go along with the current trend of hating someone simply because of what someone else says. Another thing about Hadith, there are those Hadiths that are called, "weak Hadiths". Meaning they are highly questionable. These are the verses people like you choose to cite because I know good and well you haven't read the entire book, or books really, because there are more than one of them. Know this, Allah also said in The Qur'an, that the believers would be tested by people just like you. Those who were clever with words and would only choose to quote from the parts of the book that were less easy to interpret. Do your worst, because all it is really is a testimony to your true character. For all of your knowledge, you lack wisdom.
__________________
"Die before you die."-Prophet Muhammad (Pbuh)
Urban_Journalz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2010, 05:33 PM   #40
Dokuro
Banned
 
Dokuro's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: in your Head
Posts: 8,633
Rep Power: 0
Dokuro shaolin masta killaDokuro shaolin masta killaDokuro shaolin masta killaDokuro shaolin masta killaDokuro shaolin masta killaDokuro shaolin masta killaDokuro shaolin masta killa
Default

its not in the Quran its in historical document that why i'm not arguing it because its an unbiased documentation but at the time it wasn't wrong and that what i'm arguing
Dokuro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2010, 05:35 PM   #41
Dokuro
Banned
 
Dokuro's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: in your Head
Posts: 8,633
Rep Power: 0
Dokuro shaolin masta killaDokuro shaolin masta killaDokuro shaolin masta killaDokuro shaolin masta killaDokuro shaolin masta killaDokuro shaolin masta killaDokuro shaolin masta killa
Default

never mine it is in the Quran
Sahih Muslim Book 008, Number 3310:
'A'isha (Allah be pleased with her) reported: Allah's Apostle (may peace be upon him) married me when I was six years old, and I was admitted to his house when I was nine years old.

it said it Aisha is the wife of Mohammed
Dokuro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2010, 06:11 PM   #42
iniquity
Veteran Member
 
iniquity's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Posts: 1,199
Rep Power: 15
iniquity five deadly venomsiniquity five deadly venomsiniquity five deadly venomsiniquity five deadly venomsiniquity five deadly venomsiniquity five deadly venomsiniquity five deadly venomsiniquity five deadly venomsiniquity five deadly venoms
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rollo View Post
Is it okay with you to marry and 6 year old and deflower her at 9 like Muhammad?

nothing compared to the utter garbage which is the talmud.





__________________


iniquity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2010, 06:16 PM   #43
iniquity
Veteran Member
 
iniquity's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Posts: 1,199
Rep Power: 15
iniquity five deadly venomsiniquity five deadly venomsiniquity five deadly venomsiniquity five deadly venomsiniquity five deadly venomsiniquity five deadly venomsiniquity five deadly venomsiniquity five deadly venomsiniquity five deadly venoms
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robbie Sinclair View Post


just another cnn hit piece on islam. hmmm, that sanchez guy might have been onto something.





__________________


iniquity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2010, 06:24 PM   #44
Rollo
An act of God
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Posts: 657
Rep Power: 0
Rollo drunken mastaRollo drunken mastaRollo drunken masta
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Great Dane View Post
racism is an act of subculture

No, sorry, in the case of Nazi Germany it was the whole of german culture and was only rejected by a select few. It was accepted by schools, by government, by businesses, by churches and every other major institution. White nationalism was the culture of the whole nation and to say otherwise is ignorance.






Quote:
i'm not trying to be PC i'm just stating historical facts


your from Ohio the place were its legal to marry your first cousin
http://marriage.about.com/cs/marriag...s/a/cousin.htm
No, you can't do that here.
Sorry, but that's just dumb to even imply.

Quote:
at least the Muslims don't marry kids any more but you all still practice incest
http://humantrafficking.change.org/b...r-old_relative

They practice child marriage and incest at the same time.
Do you think before you speak or do you just let the shit run out your mouth like a faucet?
Historical facts you say? The only the historical here is the amount of ignorance...
If you don't know what you're talking about shush.







Quote:
i agree but in the past it was necessary for "survival" (the cornerstone of all human nature) and by the time the person was 26+ (Which is our average age child rearing) she would be unable to conceive children do to disease

Actually, that doesn't help you.
Children didn't have menstrual cycles until they were older in centuries past because they weren't subject to the human growth hormones and steroids we are today.

http://www.acudenver.com/articles/ArticlesRL1.pdf
"Years ago women didn't menstruate on the average until age 15"

Also, Queen Regnant Zarmandukht of Greater Armenia gave birth to her second born son Vagharsha at 29 and she lived two centuries before this.

So... your point is kind of null.
On average, yes, people lived shorter, gave birth sooner but that still isn't enough to justify this action. Children didn't menstruate sooner, didn't rear children before modern children could. So, deflowering a 9 year old really isn't justifiable in that context either.



Again, I say this to you and hope you get it, I DON'T FUCKING CARE ABOUT CULTURE.
My ancestors, don't mean anything to me.
I'm asking how modern people's view this historical event. I'm not mocking them, it's a lesson in psychology.

Stop acting as though I'm starting shit. That's not the point.
__________________
Rollo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2010, 06:27 PM   #45
Rollo
An act of God
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Posts: 657
Rep Power: 0
Rollo drunken mastaRollo drunken mastaRollo drunken masta
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by iniquity View Post
nothing compared to the utter garbage which is the talmud.





I'm not Jewish, I wouldn't know.
__________________
Rollo is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 05:01 AM.


Copyright 2000 - 2013 The Wu-Tang Corp. & shift-one