news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Lab > Audio Booth > Battle Arena

Old 10-02-2010, 02:29 PM   #1
pRoTeChTyAnEcK
funkmaster general

pRoTeChTyAnEcK Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)pRoTeChTyAnEcK Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)pRoTeChTyAnEcK Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)pRoTeChTyAnEcK Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)pRoTeChTyAnEcK Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)pRoTeChTyAnEcK Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)pRoTeChTyAnEcK Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)pRoTeChTyAnEcK Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)pRoTeChTyAnEcK Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)pRoTeChTyAnEcK Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)pRoTeChTyAnEcK Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Exclamation A new online producer community

http://www.i-battle.net/

from the website:
iBattle was born in 2008 on Myspace as the brainchild of 2 Orange County musicians, Prime Music and Irie-1. Not only was it a place to have beat battles, but also served as a community for producers to network amongst each other all around the globe. There were so many successful contests yet so many limits.

This time, it is a whole new ballgame with the development of our brand new website. The 1st noticeable change is a poll to take votes instead of just leaving the name of your favorite producer, submitting beats is a snap now with our new sign up form and there is plenty of room to adequately promote all winners and artists interested in supporting iBattle.

Join the forum as well!

Our old page:
http://www.myspace.com/ibeatbattles

Now taking submissions for battles...Sign up thru the Compete page and instantly upload ur beat to our email. It will then be added to our soundcloud player with an official poll.
*ALL MATERIAL IS USED FOR COMPETITION ONLY*

Last edited by pRoTeChTyAnEcK; 10-10-2010 at 03:08 AM.
pRoTeChTyAnEcK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2010, 04:08 PM   #2
pRoTeChTyAnEcK
funkmaster general

pRoTeChTyAnEcK Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)pRoTeChTyAnEcK Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)pRoTeChTyAnEcK Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)pRoTeChTyAnEcK Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)pRoTeChTyAnEcK Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)pRoTeChTyAnEcK Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)pRoTeChTyAnEcK Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)pRoTeChTyAnEcK Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)pRoTeChTyAnEcK Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)pRoTeChTyAnEcK Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)pRoTeChTyAnEcK Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Our debut battle cracks off tonight. Now filling spots for the 2nd week. Get @ me!

1st week's participants:
Lisn
Chali Brown
Lui
andro
Old 10-04-2010, 04:15 PM   #3
THE MASON
Winter is Coming

THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

nice i just went to the site and i see how its gonna work.

ill def check it out, i assume its a battle each week?
THE MASON is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2010, 04:22 PM   #4
pRoTeChTyAnEcK
funkmaster general

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bronze Feet View Post
nice i just went to the site and i see how its gonna work.

ill def check it out, i assume its a battle each week?
1 battle a week til we have 3 winners. Then those 3 compete in a championship round on the fourth week. The person who wins that gets free advertisement on the website plus a producer profile or interview.

If u check the old myspace, u can see how we mapped out previous results.

Last edited by pRoTeChTyAnEcK; 10-04-2010 at 05:40 PM.
Old 10-04-2010, 04:24 PM   #5
THE MASON
Winter is Coming

THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

sounds dope, ill try and check it out each week
Old 10-04-2010, 08:53 PM   #6
pRoTeChTyAnEcK
funkmaster general

1st battle is on and crackin' right now!!!

Up next Monday:

M.O.D
Infamous
Soul 45
Act Natural

Now accepting submissions for the 3rd week!

Last edited by pRoTeChTyAnEcK; 10-08-2010 at 02:54 AM.
Old 10-07-2010, 11:04 AM   #7
THE MASON
Winter is Coming

voted on the first battle, its checkin my comment or something though
Old 10-09-2010, 02:07 PM   #8
Caper
REAPER CREW

Caper Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Caper Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Caper Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Caper Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Caper Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Caper Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Caper Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Caper Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Caper Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Caper Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Caper Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

cool i just added Beat Battles to WorldWideBeats.net maybe you can check it out and tell me what you think
Caper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2010, 02:33 PM   #9
THE MASON
Winter is Coming

whens the next one up Irie?

i like this idea, no offense either but i dunoo how that Andro cat won this week lol

peace, waitin on the next battle
Old 10-11-2010, 02:48 PM   #10
pRoTeChTyAnEcK
funkmaster general

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bronze Feet View Post
whens the next one up Irie?

i like this idea, no offense either but i dunoo how that Andro cat won this week lol

peace, waitin on the next battle
The next is up tonight fa sho....Andro won because he promoted himself to no end. That is really the main goal of this website: Promotion! Sure, we want the tightest beat to win, but that is up to the people. Not us. So once u vote, encourage others to do the same for your artist. We are not some official league or federation with strict guidelines. If certain folks don't win then others shouldn't b upset cause it is all for fun really.

Andro is actually an original competitor from the myspace battles. We encourage an open music policy to do whatever kinda beat u want as long u are really apart of the music scene u belong to. He is a professional DJ and rocks a 1000, so that is qualification enough for me.
Old 10-12-2010, 03:15 PM   #11
pRoTeChTyAnEcK
funkmaster general

Support the homie M.O.D. over @ iBattle or whoever u feel got that heat in the 2nd week.
Old 10-12-2010, 07:17 PM   #12
Professor Poopsnagle
Banned

Professor Poopsnagle Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Professor Poopsnagle Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Professor Poopsnagle Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Professor Poopsnagle Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Professor Poopsnagle Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Professor Poopsnagle Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Professor Poopsnagle Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Professor Poopsnagle Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Professor Poopsnagle Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Professor Poopsnagle Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Professor Poopsnagle Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Had to choose between MOD and Infamous.
Professor Poopsnagle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2010, 11:51 PM   #13
Mumm Ra
God's Replica

Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

i think infamous killed that shit
Old 10-14-2010, 08:10 PM   #14
pRoTeChTyAnEcK
funkmaster general

Quote:
Originally Posted by iove View Post
Had to choose between MOD and Infamous.
Thanks for checkin the page iove...u should get down on a battle sometime.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mumm Ra View Post
i think infamous killed that shit
I received both of ur submissions Mumm and actually sent an email reply to the Streetsweeper track. Let me know which one u want to use.
Old 10-14-2010, 08:15 PM   #15
Mumm Ra
God's Replica

Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

yeah? i cant find any email to it. i got a shitload tho so i prolly just missed it
ill use 'street sweeper' yall heard it already but its one of my favs