news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Digital Underground

Old 10-04-2010, 04:16 PM   #1
Mic Tyson
Heisman

Mic Tyson five deadly venomsMic Tyson five deadly venomsMic Tyson five deadly venomsMic Tyson five deadly venomsMic Tyson five deadly venomsMic Tyson five deadly venomsMic Tyson five deadly venomsMic Tyson five deadly venomsMic Tyson five deadly venomsMic Tyson five deadly venoms
Default Nba 2k11

This shit is gonna b crazy. It got a 9.5 from ign, which is one of the highest scores for a sports game ever. Who else coppin this. Can't wait to do the jordan challenge
Old 10-04-2010, 06:30 PM   #2
Regulas

Regulas crouching tiger

That is going tobe crazy! It was rated as the best sports of the generation.
Regulas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2010, 07:03 PM   #3
KZA
COME AT ME BRO

KZA five deadly venomsKZA five deadly venomsKZA five deadly venomsKZA five deadly venomsKZA five deadly venomsKZA five deadly venomsKZA five deadly venomsKZA five deadly venoms
Send a message via AIM to KZA

ill wait when the price drops.

KZA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2010, 07:11 PM   #4
Mic Tyson
Heisman

Mic Tyson five deadly venomsMic Tyson five deadly venomsMic Tyson five deadly venomsMic Tyson five deadly venomsMic Tyson five deadly venomsMic Tyson five deadly venomsMic Tyson five deadly venomsMic Tyson five deadly venomsMic Tyson five deadly venomsMic Tyson five deadly venoms

Quote:
Originally Posted by Regulas View Post
That is going tobe crazy! It was rated as the best sports of the generation.
oh yea. its def. more realistic than 2k10 and they got rid of all those animations people would abuse. 2k10 was good too but the online was fucked up. The online better have been fixed like they said it would tho. And then all the classic teams they added and the jordan modes really set this game apart from last years. Thats probably y elite 11 got delayed lol.
Old 10-04-2010, 08:17 PM   #5
King Tron 1
Bobobo-bo Bo-bobo

King Tron 1 five deadly venomsKing Tron 1 five deadly venomsKing Tron 1 five deadly venomsKing Tron 1 five deadly venomsKing Tron 1 five deadly venomsKing Tron 1 five deadly venomsKing Tron 1 five deadly venomsKing Tron 1 five deadly venoms

the shit I find weird is that Jordan for the longest time didn't want to be included in video games during his prime, this was kinda outta nowhere. I'm gonna do like I did in NBA Live 2003 and enjoy beating Jordan over and over again. Shit I might even use Jordan to beat James over and over again and find joy in that

King Tron 1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2010, 01:46 AM   #6
KZA
COME AT ME BRO

KZA five deadly venomsKZA five deadly venomsKZA five deadly venomsKZA five deadly venomsKZA five deadly venomsKZA five deadly venomsKZA five deadly venomsKZA five deadly venoms

my friend got an early copy first time you start the game you play 91 finals with the bulls and lakers

Old 10-05-2010, 02:45 PM   #7
Mic Tyson
Heisman

just got mine today but can't play yet cuz i got a stupid ass paper. Can't wait to start playin online
Old 10-05-2010, 09:37 PM   #8
zeppelin2k
Masta Flows

zeppelin2k grasshopper

amazing game got mine for 3 bux today red dead trade in

Keep it blacker than the back of ya necK
zeppelin2k is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2010, 12:28 AM   #9
oDoUoSoKo
frieza saga

oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to oDoUoSoKo

u traded in red dead?? REDEMPTION? eloels..as in..not revolver?
oDoUoSoKo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2010, 01:07 AM   #10
netscape check two
N.I.

netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

I thought Elite got delayed cause Bynum is still in the middle of the court with his arms stretched out?

I think Elite is going to finish behind NBA Jam this season.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirty Knowledge View Post
lol check 2, always bringing the funny jokes. that one made me really chuckle.
Quote:
Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
How am I a troll and what's a troll?
netscape check two is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2010, 04:12 AM   #11
KZA
COME AT ME BRO

elite got delayed because it looks awful. they move like robots and when they saw the gameplay from 2k they probably shitted themselves.

Old 10-08-2010, 11:17 AM   #12
Mic Tyson
Heisman

Quote:
Originally Posted by KZA View Post
elite got delayed because it looks awful. they move like robots and when they saw the gameplay from 2k they probably shitted themselves.

lol I cant believe they delayed it. I looked online and it looks like its gonna come out april. They must be making a completely new game but they might as well wait for next year cuz that aint enough time. They lost a lot of money from this, im sure they had all the games ready to ship to cuz they just cancelled it a little over a week ago
Old 03-09-2011, 11:17 AM   #13
grt05
PRODIGAL SUN

grt05 prodigal songrt05 prodigal songrt05 prodigal songrt05 prodigal songrt05 prodigal songrt05 prodigal son

the my player mode is fucking addictive!!
grt05 is offline   Reply With Quote