news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Know The Ledge

Closed Thread

Old 10-08-2010, 10:17 PM   #16
TheBoarzHeadBoy
כהן גדול

TheBoarzHeadBoy drunken mastaTheBoarzHeadBoy drunken masta

Quote:
Originally Posted by SUNNY WINTERS View Post
so called traditional Islam ( it's really Islam religionized ) didn't get him out of prison, clean him up, stand him up, or make him known world wide as a well spoken productive man who would stand up and fight a corrupt so called government - his feelings got hurt and he made his decision - what was his real motivation for making that move backwards ?

start at his earliest moments on the podium - then pay close attention to what he became later

anyway - that was Malcolms Path and yours if you chose - but what you wrote came off as this path gots to be the correct one because Brother Malcolm took it - malcolm died in 65 - things have change drastically since then - tactics and paths should also change
Traditional Islam didn't turn him front a small time trouble maker into a world class frothing bigot either... luckily he outgrew it and embraced something at least half baked which is what makes him a decent dude.

The path changed because he died... If the point man steps on a land mine and you keep going unphased you're either a lost sheep or a fanatic.
Old 10-08-2010, 10:52 PM   #17
Black Man
Veteran Member

Black Man crouching tiger

Quote:
Originally Posted by theheavens View Post
that's what it was originally called. the Nation of Gods and Earths is the current title, but that scares the shit out of everybody. anyway, I have the utmost respect for the 5% teachings, it's an amazing organization (I'm a white dude), but Brother Malcolm didn't reach self-actualization until he converted to Sunni Islam. I don't know what other term to use, so I'll say it again: this is just a STEPPING STONE before converting to traditional Islam, like Brother Malcolm.
where/who did you get that information that the original name was the 5% nation of islam?
Old 10-08-2010, 11:05 PM   #18
LORD NOSE
The Smell of The Future

LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBoarzHeadBoy View Post
Traditional Islam didn't turn him front a small time trouble maker into a world class frothing bigot either... luckily he outgrew it and embraced something at least half baked which is what makes him a decent dude.

The path changed because he died... If the point man steps on a land mine and you keep going unphased you're either a lost sheep or a fanatic.

from your angle that's how you view the situation
Old 10-09-2010, 12:15 AM   #19
theheavens
Banned

theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Black Man View Post
where/who did you get that information that the original name was the 5% nation of islam?
that's what it was called at the very beginning, Five-Percent Nation of Islam, then soon changed to the Nation of Gods and Earths. that's how they used to refer to it as at first. 5% author Wakeel Allah uses it in his books. anyway, the fact that Brother Malcolm died in '65 is irrelevant. all you gotta do is read his autobiography and realize how came to self-actualization via Sunni Islam. why do you think muhammad ali left the Nation in '75? hell even Elijah Muhammad denounced his beliefs on his deathbed and favored Sunni Islam. and, according to Elijah's eldest son, there is evidence that the man who started the NOI (Farrad Muhammad) converted to traditional Islam and denounced his own NOI beliefs.

I hate to disappoint all the NOI supporters, but it's all true. Brother Malcolm was right, "We had the greatest organization known to man; niggers ruined it." it was time to grow up and convert to traditional Islam. even one of the the dudes who shot Malcolm converted to Sunni Islam, for god's sake. NOI and all its off-shoots are nice organizations, but let's get a grip here. Brother Malcolm's letter from Mecca says it all....
Old 10-09-2010, 02:03 AM   #20
Iron Ninja

Iron Ninja shaolin monk

Sooo, anyone into Michael Muhammad Knights work?

"The Five Percenters: Islam, Hip-Hop and the Gods of New York"

"Blue Eyed Devil: A Road Odyssey Through Islamic America"

2 Great, comprehensive and positive books for at least anyone from the outside who wants to learn more about The Father Allah, or the legacy of W.D. Fard and Noble Drew Ali. Second one in particular was some pretty cool anecdotes on the authors exhaustive research on Fard.

Last edited by Iron Ninja; 10-09-2010 at 02:15 AM.
Old 10-09-2010, 10:26 AM   #21
LORD NOSE
The Smell of The Future

LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
that's what it was called at the very beginning, Five-Percent Nation of Islam, then soon changed to the Nation of Gods and Earths.

show and prove

Quote:
anyway, the fact that Brother Malcolm died in '65 is irrelevant. all you gotta do is read his autobiography and realize how came to self-actualization via Sunni Islam.
again - go check out how malcolm sounded and looked in his early days on that podium teaching the people what his teacher taught him - then go listen and look at him on the podium when he got back from mecca

Quote:
why do you think muhammad ali left the Nation in '75?
whatever the reason - it was the worst thing he has done in his life

Quote:
hell even Elijah Muhammad denounced his beliefs on his deathbed and favored Sunni Islam.

show and prove

Quote:
and, according to Elijah's eldest son, there is evidence that the man who started the NOI (Farrad Muhammad) converted to traditional Islam and denounced his own NOI beliefs.

lmao - show and prove

Quote:
I hate to disappoint all the NOI supporters, but it's all true. Brother Malcolm was right, "We had the greatest organization known to man; niggers ruined it." it was time to grow up and convert to traditional Islam.
and what has sunni islam accomplished as far as raising the minds and spirits of black people in america and the world ?

when has sunni islam caused black men to stand up against his open oppressors in america ?

didn't moses stand up against his oppressors ?

didn't king david stand up against his peoples oppressors ?

didn't jesus stand up against played out traditional beliefs in his time ?

The Nation of Gods and Earths and The NOI are indirectly responsible for Hip Hop coming to be - the aggressive commanding voice of God - traditional so called islam could not accomplish this for us

Quote:
even one of the the dudes who shot Malcolm converted to Sunni Islam, for god's sake.
people make mistakes -

Quote:
NOI and all its off-shoots are nice organizations, but let's get a grip here. Brother Malcolm's letter from Mecca says it all....
brother malcolms letter also says that he was poisoned in mecca while sitting down at the dinner table with his new multi cultural multi racial family - malcolm got caught up and obviously had to make a decision - going backwards to follow an old prophet and his old tactics will get you smashed today - Malcolm got smashed - let's move up and move on
Old 10-09-2010, 02:00 PM   #22
theheavens
Banned

theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

you're obviously in a state of denial, not to mention the minority. Brother Malcolm had the right idea, and I will follow his footsteps, as so many others have. one of my close friends is a Sunni Islam imam (former NOI member). he was blinded by the Baptist religion, became a member of the NOI, then rejected the idea of white folks being devilish in nature, and converted to Sunni Islam. we both have high respect for Brother Malcolm. as Malcolm stated in his autobiography, I've never seen such brotherhood before as in traditional Islam. I'm able to talk to folks of all walks of life and it's beautiful. 5% teachings are just a stepping stone for me. can't speak for everyone else. anybody who remains in the NOI or 5% is still my brother, but like Brother Malcolm, I'll eventually reach the real Truth.
Old 10-09-2010, 03:26 PM   #23
WARPATH
Dinosaur Hunter

WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via Skype™ to WARPATH

Trichina worms
Old 10-09-2010, 11:48 PM   #24
TheBoarzHeadBoy
כהן גדול

TheBoarzHeadBoy drunken mastaTheBoarzHeadBoy drunken masta

I'm apparently in the 28% (Tax Bracket) which is within the top 10% of the population methinks.

10%ers!
Old 10-10-2010, 01:07 AM   #25
LORD NOSE
The Smell of The Future

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBoarzHeadBoy View Post
I'm apparently in the 28% (Tax Bracket) which is within the top 10% of the population methinks.

10%ers!
lol - nah you are an 85er
Old 10-10-2010, 01:33 AM   #26
theheavens
Banned

anybody who doesn't believe in Darwin's natural selection is automatically among the 85%, that's for sure
Old 10-10-2010, 01:42 AM   #27
WARPATH
Dinosaur Hunter

WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
anybody who doesn't believe in Darwin's natural selection is automatically among the 85%, that's for sure
Look it's an ape that can type. Just sayin...
Old 10-10-2010, 01:54 AM   #28
SKAMPOE
big wooly mammoth

SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)
Send a message via Skype™ to SKAMPOE

Quote:
Originally Posted by StoneMessiah View Post
i am not a 5% i know 5%ers that truly study the lessons. i don't know anyone that i acknowledges the 120 or have their pen that i know of (no disrespect to anyone i do that does) . watch out for the snakes because a lot of cats just quote things they've heard from wu-tang songs and have no idea the true meaning. they memorize the supreme alphabet, mathematics, or the 12 jewels off wikipedia or some other web site just for the cool points. i have the up most respect for the nation. their is so much knowledge to be learned.

*edit like if you ask someone "whats todays math" they tell ya. then you ask them "whats the science" they look at you stupid.

PEACE to the gods & earths
werd
Old 10-10-2010, 02:08 AM   #29
theheavens
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by WARPATH View Post
Look it's an ape that can type. Just sayin...
you must be that 85% too
Old 10-10-2010, 02:18 AM   #30
WARPATH
Dinosaur Hunter

Quote:
you must be that 85% too
you must be new