news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Know The Ledge

Closed Thread

Old 10-10-2010, 10:51 PM   #31
RAKUMAR

RAKUMAR grasshopper
Default Peace.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Inspektah Meth-Tical View Post
Any GODS on this muthafucking site?

Peace to the Gods!! I come in the name of Rakumar Allah Paradise valley out here in the west coast. I dont get on the website much but I was wondering... when is the next wu westcoast show? Do you build day to day? I see todays math as Knowledge Cypher, all being born to all in all, wich is all one. Only the right time and the right place, for me to see this message. I also come in the name of 7ceesU. Lost in a world where the sun dont rise and all the birds choose not to fly the skys there is no time because motion is paused livin like a rebel without no flaws now as I set it off niggas just listen and brothas keep fishin for others that be missin the program of the 8585 got to keep it live and be a ten minus five. stay live! fall into the realm of the wise bebirth of the mind equals god cipher divine.....
Old 10-10-2010, 10:58 PM   #32
check two
N.I.

check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Your first post and you joined in 2003? ha ha Welcome here Trouble in Paradise.

Old 10-11-2010, 10:24 AM   #33
ChristO

ChristO shaolin monk

Quote:
Originally Posted by theheavens View Post
that's what it was called at the very beginning, Five-Percent Nation of Islam, then soon changed to the Nation of Gods and Earths. that's how they used to refer to it as at first. 5% author Wakeel Allah uses it in his books. anyway, the fact that Brother Malcolm died in '65 is irrelevant. all you gotta do is read his autobiography and realize how came to self-actualization via Sunni Islam. why do you think muhammad ali left the Nation in '75? hell even Elijah Muhammad denounced his beliefs on his deathbed and favored Sunni Islam. and, according to Elijah's eldest son, there is evidence that the man who started the NOI (Farrad Muhammad) converted to traditional Islam and denounced his own NOI beliefs.

I hate to disappoint all the NOI supporters, but it's all true. Brother Malcolm was right, "We had the greatest organization known to man; niggers ruined it." it was time to grow up and convert to traditional Islam. even one of the the dudes who shot Malcolm converted to Sunni Islam, for god's sake. NOI and all its off-shoots are nice organizations, but let's get a grip here. Brother Malcolm's letter from Mecca says it all....

ay look, the gods' bringin' me back into actualization...as gods' sun, soo...'10 o'clock [knowledge cipher] now...show & prove since '71...I self am lord and master...for gods' sake...
Old 10-11-2010, 10:32 AM   #34
ChristO

ChristO shaolin monk

Quote:
5% Nation of Islam is a stepping stone to traditional Islam. it's a phase before converting to Sunni Islam, like Brother Malcolm X and pretty much everyone else after him. I'm currently a Five Percenter, and I'll convert to traditional Islam when I'm ready
naw, actually that sound like taking a step back, regressing from God to fallen. 5% wasn't created as a stepping stone to sunni islam. naw, this the alpha-omega here. you'll convert when you ready to fall?
Old 10-11-2010, 10:45 AM   #35
ChristO

ChristO shaolin monk

right, malcom now is in a place where I don't think you'd wanna' be with me. he chose his fate tho'.
ay look, condolenses, but I know his ressurection. he dug that hole for himself, messin' around trying a' raise cain from back out of himself is what for...pardon, slidin' off-subject. I read he was considering getting down with the 5%, before he was assassinated.
ay, now it's about makin' money. ay look though, I'm made, money. pardon, subject is what it is. heavens, I call it the heavins. the 5 boroughs of nyc or nicaea. where I was shot down from. but enough a' that...just for someones to know, I'm in the bldg. for real...
Old 10-11-2010, 11:14 AM   #36
Black Man
Veteran Member

Black Man crouching tiger

Quote:
that's what it was called at the very beginning, Five-Percent Nation of Islam, then soon changed to the Nation of Gods and Earths. that's how they used to refer to it as at first. 5% author Wakeel Allah uses it in his books. anyway, the fact that Brother Malcolm died in '65 is irrelevant. all you gotta do is read his autobiography and realize how came to self-actualization via Sunni Islam. why do you think muhammad ali left the Nation in '75? hell even Elijah Muhammad denounced his beliefs on his deathbed and favored Sunni Islam. and, according to Elijah's eldest son, there is evidence that the man who started the NOI (Farrad Muhammad) converted to traditional Islam and denounced his own NOI beliefs.

I hate to disappoint all the NOI supporters, but it's all true. Brother Malcolm was right, "We had the greatest organization known to man; niggers ruined it." it was time to grow up and convert to traditional Islam. even one of the the dudes who shot Malcolm converted to Sunni Islam, for god's sake. NOI and all its off-shoots are nice organizations, but let's get a grip here. Brother Malcolm's letter from Mecca says it all....
Thanks. Wakeel isn't an authority on Allah's nation (nor is he apart of Allah's nation), nor was he there in the beginning. Nor did the name of Allah's nation change. You really don't know.

People really need to stop using other people's name to shield their dirty religion. And stop talking about things you really don't know about.
Old 10-11-2010, 03:23 PM   #37
theheavens
Banned

theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

a muslim is a muslim to me, regardless of the sect he belongs to, but I've been convinced by Brother Malcolm, my imam, and others that Sunni Islam is the Truth, which I will follow. I don't have any animosity toward my fellow Five-Percenters or NOI members, but I gotta move on to bigger and better things. Sunni Islam is the most authentic religion I've come across. whatever works for you I guess. also, don't ever insult Brother Malcolm. I'll go to war for that man. he's one of the greatest muslims to ever live, not to mention the greatest black man to ever step foot in America.
Old 10-11-2010, 03:48 PM   #38
check two
N.I.

check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

It's getting hectic in here.

Old 10-12-2010, 01:00 AM   #39
LORD NOSE
The Smell of The Future

LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
also, don't ever insult Brother Malcolm. I'll go to war for that man. he's one of the greatest muslims to ever live
he's dead yo - the greatest Muslim to ever live ?

how many muslims have you met and studied ?

the Muslim community under the leadership of Wallace Muhammad has given me so much - they are very valuable to me - Go learn and go grow - The Nation of Gods and Earths also gave allot - but so has the Black Church - i never left any of them - and i don't see one class as being more important than the other - bigger and better things ?

lmao - it's this type of arrogance that's causing so many people to denounce religion all together -
Old 10-12-2010, 01:12 AM   #40
theheavens
Banned

theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

I don't insult that squirrel-looking motherfucker elijah muhammad, so get off malcolm's dick. and that manipulator is dead too "yo"
Old 10-12-2010, 01:32 AM   #41
LORD NOSE
The Smell of The Future

LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
I don't insult that squirrel-looking motherfucker elijah muhammad, so get off malcolm's dick.
no one insulted Malcolm - if it wasn't for Elijah, Malcolm would have died in jail under the name "Satan"

Quote:
and that manipulator is dead too "yo"
you must be very young ...and very angry

Malcolm was great as a Minister in the N.O.I. - he cleaned up and helped reform many many people - when he got back from Mecca, he started an all BLACK gun club

why do you think he came back and started an all BLACK gun club ?

how do you think the Gubment viewed this move of his ?

who poisoned Malcolm while he was in Mecca ?

who kept bombing his home ?

Why did Elijah WARN Malcolm to stay away from the cameras ?
Old 10-12-2010, 01:46 AM   #42
theheavens
Banned

Old 10-12-2010, 01:54 AM   #43
LORD NOSE
The Smell of The Future

lmao

if you only KNEW how the NOI works smdh
Old 10-12-2010, 02:14 AM   #44
theheavens
Banned

you and I both know that audio tape can be debated to no end; voice imitation, accurate year, etc. I'll take the man's autobiography over a youtube clip any day. he had so much respect for elijah that it scared him to even think that he could do wrong. after all, 13-plus years of brainwashing doesn't just disappear. he would've gladly followed elijah to hell during that time. and speaking of youtube clips, there's a video of farrakhan practically admitting that the NOI planned malcolm's assassination.

Old 10-12-2010, 02:37 AM   #45
LORD NOSE
The Smell of The Future

Quote:
I have the utmost respect for the 5% teachings, it's an amazing organization (I'm a white dude)
the foundation of those teachings is The Supreme Wisdom - the words of Master Fard Muhammad and Elijah

Quote:
anybody who remains in the NOI or 5% is still my brother
so you keep brotherhood with the disbelievers ?

those who you say practice shirk ?

Quote:
a muslim is a muslim to me
really ?

Quote:
I don't have any animosity toward my fellow Five-Percenters or NOI members

fork tongued

you know how vacations are - you go to a new place you've never been to before and you're like "oohhh ahhh" - everything is new, you're a tourist and people are trying to make you feel comfortable so that you can come back and buy more shit from them

the old religion of islam accepts you as a white man - i guess the nation of gods and earths also accepts you as a white man - but the NOI turned you back around at the door so now you wanna fight - lmao - i know the type -

the NOI doesn't plan assassinations -