news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Know The Ledge

Old 10-05-2010, 07:39 PM   #1
Southern Solja

Southern Solja shaolin monk
Default Is a Woman capable of Rape and/or Abuse?

Abuse:
Some people say that abuse works both ways. However, once a man cries "abuse", he either gets laughed at or scolded and never fully taken seriously. Even in the school environment, some girls like to play rough. A little to rough.

I may be a junior in high school, but I can't defend myself against a girl if she wanted to attack me. I'm really short (5'3), weigh only 120lbs, and have very limited muscle mass. I usually get the shaft from some girls (since they don't like dating shorter guys. Why is that?), but some usually take a liking to me, and then they start hitting me. At first it's just light "love" taps, then it starts getting harder, and harder, and harder. Then when I try to hit back (not hard like a punch to the jaw, but between a tap and a hit), then the wanna be quick to fight. Shit's crazy. I know there may be a lot more guys going through something like this then you may think, so I'm just trying to get it out there.

Rape:
This is perhaps one of the most controversial double-standard issues. Many male cases of female-male rape goes unheard since they are not taken seriously. It is very possible for a woman to force a man into sexual activities, with the use of a weapon and maybe even a strap-on. In even some rare cases, a female could rape a man, get pregnant, and the man would be forced to pay child-support.

For those of you women who may be shaking your head in disbelief at the prospect of a female rapist, consider what a judge said in "Law in Order" considering the issue.

"Either women are equal to men, or they are not."
Southern Solja is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2010, 07:53 PM   #2
dad
PRODIGAL SUN

dad Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)dad Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)dad Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)dad Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)dad Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)dad Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)dad Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)dad Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)dad Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)dad Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)dad Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

i'm a senior in high school. and i say , yeah a bitch can rape me, just stay away from my asshole.
dad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2010, 08:19 PM   #3
Tecknowledgist
PUTYOMONEYWHEREYOMOUTHIZ

Tecknowledgist Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tecknowledgist Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tecknowledgist Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tecknowledgist Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tecknowledgist Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tecknowledgist Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tecknowledgist Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tecknowledgist Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tecknowledgist Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tecknowledgist Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tecknowledgist Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
For those of you women who may be shaking your head in disbelief at the prospect of a female rapist, consider what a judge said in "Law in Order" considering the issue.

that's good
Tecknowledgist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2010, 09:09 PM   #4
Ol' Dirty Trixˣ
Wu Tang Clam

Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Southern Solja View Post
Abuse:
Some people say that abuse works both ways. However, once a man cries "abuse", he either gets laughed at or scolded and never fully taken seriously. Even in the school environment, some girls like to play rough. A little to rough.

I may be a junior in high school, but I can't defend myself against a girl if she wanted to attack me. I'm really short (5'3), weigh only 120lbs, and have very limited muscle mass. I usually get the shaft from some girls (since they don't like dating shorter guys. Why is that?), but some usually take a liking to me, and then they start hitting me. At first it's just light "love" taps, then it starts getting harder, and harder, and harder. Then when I try to hit back (not hard like a punch to the jaw, but between a tap and a hit), then the wanna be quick to fight. Shit's crazy. I know there may be a lot more guys going through something like this then you may think, so I'm just trying to get it out there.
i don't know where you live, but in london, the kids these days play fight with girls instead of playing kiss chase. if a boy starts on a girl and the girl likes that boy then the girl would reciprocate by wrestling with him. if a boy starts on a girl and the girl has no interest in him then she would hold the palm of her hand in his face to signify that she ain't interested in 'playing' with him. you did say that it starts with just light 'love' taps, instead of trying to fight them you might as well just tickle them to death. if they're interested in you then they'll love the bodily contact.

Quote:
Rape:
This is perhaps one of the most controversial double-standard issues. Many male cases of female-male rape goes unheard since they are not taken seriously. It is very possible for a woman to force a man into sexual activities, with the use of a weapon and maybe even a strap-on. In even some rare cases, a female could rape a man, get pregnant, and the man would be forced to pay child-support.

the bit about the strap-on made me lol. it'd be really difficult for a woman to rape a man. she'd definitely have to tie him down good and proper to make sure he can't move and then she's gotta worry about getting him hard, unless she just wanted to rape him with a strap-on.

it's so much easier for men to rape women/men. therefore, women are not equal to men where rape is concerned.

Listen to Jay-z's last album, it's all there.

Decipher, son.

Ol' Dirty Trixˣ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2010, 09:14 PM   #5
dad
PRODIGAL SUN

dad Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)dad Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)dad Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)dad Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)dad Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)dad Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)dad Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)dad Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)dad Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)dad Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)dad Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

^ you have alot experience in this topic?
Old 10-05-2010, 10:05 PM   #6
Ol' Dirty Trixˣ
Wu Tang Clam

Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

yep, i rape men on the reg.

Listen to Jay-z's last album, it's all there.

Decipher, son.

Ol' Dirty Trixˣ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2010, 10:48 PM   #7
LORD NOSE
The Smell of The Future

LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
It is very possible for a woman to force a man into sexual activities, with the use of a weapon and maybe even a strap-on.
lmao - classic line
Old 10-05-2010, 10:51 PM   #8
dad
PRODIGAL SUN

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trixx View Post
uhmmm, wanna hang out?
Old 10-06-2010, 04:36 AM   #9
Compulsion
Veteran Member

Compulsion five deadly venomsCompulsion five deadly venomsCompulsion five deadly venomsCompulsion five deadly venomsCompulsion five deadly venomsCompulsion five deadly venomsCompulsion five deadly venomsCompulsion five deadly venoms

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trixx View Post
Awesome.
Old 10-06-2010, 06:21 AM   #10
Frank Sobotka
Veteran Member

Frank Sobotka five deadly venomsFrank Sobotka five deadly venomsFrank Sobotka five deadly venomsFrank Sobotka five deadly venomsFrank Sobotka five deadly venomsFrank Sobotka five deadly venomsFrank Sobotka five deadly venomsFrank Sobotka five deadly venomsFrank Sobotka five deadly venomsFrank Sobotka five deadly venoms

I'm not saying women aren't capable of rape but unless you're ugly as fuck men won't say no that quickly.
Old 10-06-2010, 10:30 AM   #11
TheBoarzHeadBoy
כהן גדול

TheBoarzHeadBoy drunken mastaTheBoarzHeadBoy drunken masta

It's true. I'll take head from anything.
Old 10-06-2010, 01:20 PM   #12
Queen Of Poetry
Veteran Member

Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

I think there r men out there that r stand up guys like husbands or those in committed relationship that even if a fine woman were to get butt booty naked in front of him and try to get at him, they would say no...............

With that being said...............I think that a man could possibly get raped. If a woman touches u and u say no, then it's rape. Right?

Queen Of Poetry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2010, 04:28 PM   #13
Dokuro
Banned

Dokuro shaolin masta killaDokuro shaolin masta killaDokuro shaolin masta killaDokuro shaolin masta killaDokuro shaolin masta killaDokuro shaolin masta killaDokuro shaolin masta killa

ya woman are completely capable of rap

yuki-onna tried to rape me twice and shes not a bad looking woman i'm just happly married
Dokuro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2010, 03:28 AM   #14
pro.Graveface
BuddaHazeMysteryDeepSpace

pro.Graveface Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)pro.Graveface Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)pro.Graveface Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)pro.Graveface Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)pro.Graveface Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)pro.Graveface Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)pro.Graveface Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)pro.Graveface Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)pro.Graveface Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)pro.Graveface Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)pro.Graveface Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via MSN to pro.Graveface Send a message via Skype™ to pro.Graveface

thiese are low level hungry entityz, thiese do not care about duality, thats why we got fruitcakes he-females and she-malez gayz and lesbo'z, spiritz/entityz takin over bodyz in pubic ages, uncontiouss acting of a soul, if thiese are loving personz (most of em are) then their in 1 of the 870000 experiences of life to become enlightened,
Mother Yin Father Yang are my GrandParents!
Graveface is now Gravespace
pro.Graveface is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2010, 03:31 AM   #15
pro.Graveface
BuddaHazeMysteryDeepSpace

pro.Graveface Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)pro.Graveface Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)pro.Graveface Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)pro.Graveface Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)pro.Graveface Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)pro.Graveface Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)pro.Graveface Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)pro.Graveface Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)pro.Graveface Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)pro.Graveface Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)pro.Graveface Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via MSN to pro.Graveface Send a message via Skype™ to pro.Graveface

In the dimensionz of the divine, there is no duality
Mother Yin Father Yang are my GrandParents!
Graveface is now Gravespace
pro.Graveface is offline   Reply With Quote