news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Know The Ledge

Old 10-07-2010, 02:42 AM   #16
pro.Graveface
BuddaHazeMysteryDeepSpace

pro.Graveface Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)pro.Graveface Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)pro.Graveface Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)pro.Graveface Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)pro.Graveface Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)pro.Graveface Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)pro.Graveface Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)pro.Graveface Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)pro.Graveface Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)pro.Graveface Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)pro.Graveface Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via MSN to pro.Graveface Send a message via Skype™ to pro.Graveface

the path of life is spiritual , when this is understand by mind and body all is equal to 1, the 1 divine, WHO SEES ALL and UNDERSTANDZ ALL, no need to worry kuz we all are protected by the life-force, itz within your body and itz not you , you all are part of this like it or not! recist only brings problemz
Mother Yin Father Yang are my GrandParents!
Graveface is now Gravespace
pro.Graveface is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2010, 02:51 AM   #17
pro.Graveface

pro.Graveface Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)pro.Graveface Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)pro.Graveface Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)pro.Graveface Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)pro.Graveface Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)pro.Graveface Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)pro.Graveface Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)pro.Graveface Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)pro.Graveface Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)pro.Graveface Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)pro.Graveface Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via MSN to pro.Graveface Send a message via Skype™ to pro.Graveface

role with the Sun, kuz he is your father haha Earth/Moon is your mother, let go of the mother return to the Sun, mother's system is the illusion because she loves you and try to keep you here by the surroundingz of material and family, so life's path in the fisical world is to find spiritual balance between Earth and Sun so you are truly free no above no beneath but 1 with the life force
Old 10-07-2010, 03:12 AM   #18
Lex Lugor
Parcheesi faced

Lex Lugor Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Lex Lugor Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Lex Lugor Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Lex Lugor Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Lex Lugor Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Lex Lugor Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Lex Lugor Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Lex Lugor Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Lex Lugor Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Lex Lugor Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Lex Lugor Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Lex Lugor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2010, 07:29 AM   #19
Ol' Dirty Trixˣ
Wu Tang Clam

Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

^

lolz

Listen to Jay-z's last album, it's all there.

Decipher, son.

Ol' Dirty Trixˣ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2010, 02:29 PM   #20
Dokuro
Banned

Dokuro shaolin masta killaDokuro shaolin masta killaDokuro shaolin masta killaDokuro shaolin masta killaDokuro shaolin masta killaDokuro shaolin masta killaDokuro shaolin masta killa

Quote:
Originally Posted by pro.Graveface View Post
thiese are low level hungry entityz, thiese do not care about duality, thats why we got fruitcakes he-females and she-malez gayz and lesbo'z, spiritz/entityz takin over bodyz in pubic ages, uncontiouss acting of a soul, if thiese are loving personz (most of em are) then their in 1 of the 870000 experiences of life to become enlightened,
dude i'm a yokai (spirits/entity's) but ..uh... i'm not responsible for homosexuality nether are the rest of my brothers and you cant blame abstracts (fairies/muses/nymphs/celestials) ether because there neither male or female and i don't know what you learned a human cannot become possessed by any manner of yokai or any other demon for that matter

homosexuality come from biological impulses in the brain your born that way

aproxx. 90% of attraction is biological (smell) about 10% psych that in it self is evident to that opinion you cant fight who you are

god human piss me off trust me if i could possess you id kill you all
Dokuro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2010, 02:46 PM   #21
Dokuro
Banned

Dokuro shaolin masta killaDokuro shaolin masta killaDokuro shaolin masta killaDokuro shaolin masta killaDokuro shaolin masta killaDokuro shaolin masta killaDokuro shaolin masta killa

dont blame us for your problems

were people just like you

but remember you test us we can kick you ass

oh yah just because the majority of us can shapeshift doesn't mean we don't have genders ether so don't start bringing that up

but lets get back to the point

woman tend to more emotionally abusive then men and that hurts more then a fist
Old 10-07-2010, 02:47 PM   #22
SL33
Hungry Hyena From Medina

SL33 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SL33 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SL33 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SL33 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SL33 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SL33 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SL33 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SL33 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SL33 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SL33 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SL33 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

women can rape and abuse. there are tons of examples in judical practice.

SL33 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2010, 02:55 PM   #23
TSA
BIG OPINION, BIGGER LOAD

www.majeofficial.com

TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

hell yeah women can rape men, and do it all the time.
Old 10-08-2010, 05:26 AM   #24
LONDON!
PRODIGAL SUN

LONDON! crouching tiger

i don't know about all this other shit, but i know chump pussy little creatures that 'think' in there nasty little simpleton minds that there females are capable of sex offending just like your typical garden variety, generic, chump, faggot, rapist sex offenders pussy's

sex offender bitches can voyeur, peeping tom, stalk and rape and molest underage kids that are not physically able to defend themselves just like any other chump, faggot, rapist, sex offender

theirs been countless of cases in the media

Last edited by LONDON!; 10-09-2010 at 12:15 PM.
LONDON! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2010, 08:50 AM   #25
pro.Graveface

what does the smell sence do with 1? itz producing thoughtz! thoughtz are gravez picked up by the brain, part of , but not you!
and
yeah I agree on this women can rape and abuse,
Old 10-08-2010, 10:49 AM   #26
pro.Graveface

yo Dane , what kind are you?
PEACE
Old 10-08-2010, 12:18 PM   #27
Dokuro
Banned

are you asking what kind i'm smocking or what kind of demon i'm i

humboldt kush

Dark-neutral
yokai

im in the sig and the avatar
Old 10-08-2010, 12:20 PM   #28
Dokuro
Banned

remember rape is about power and regardless of gender every one wants power
Old 10-09-2010, 12:30 PM   #29
pro.Graveface

cool yeah I still tinkz itz in the in the thought formz picked up by the brain , negativ thoughtz about power, peeps THINK they have power over another being, thats the illusion, back to da yōkai, yeah I smoke the buddah and check this site (Im not good in postin pictures but I regonaize you fam)
PEACE
http://pinktentacle.com/2009/10/anat...folk-monsters/
Old 10-09-2010, 03:32 PM   #30
WARPATH
Dinosaur Hunter

WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via Skype™ to WARPATH

Quote:
Originally Posted by southern solja View Post
abuse:
Some people say that abuse works both ways. However, once a man cries "abuse", he either gets laughed at or scolded and never fully taken seriously. Even in the school environment, some girls like to play rough. A little to rough.

I may be a junior in high school, but i can't defend myself against a girl if she wanted to attack me. I'm really short (5'3), weigh only 120lbs, and have very limited muscle mass. I usually get the shaft from some girls (since they don't like dating shorter guys. Why is that?), but some usually take a liking to me, and then they start hitting me. At first it's just light "love" taps, then it starts getting harder, and harder, and harder. Then when i try to hit back (not hard like a punch to the jaw, but between a tap and a hit), then the wanna be quick to fight. Shit's crazy. I know there may be a lot more guys going through something like this then you may think, so i'm just trying to get it out there.

Rape:
This is perhaps one of the most controversial double-standard issues. Many male cases of female-male rape goes unheard since they are not taken seriously. It is very possible for a woman to force a man into sexual activities, with the use of a weapon and maybe even a strap-on. In even some rare cases, a female could rape a man, get pregnant, and the man would be forced to pay child-support.

For those of you women who may be shaking your head in disbelief at the prospect of a female rapist, consider what a judge said in "law in order" considering the issue.

"either women are equal to men, or they are not."
lol