news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > Misc > Graphics Corner

Old 10-08-2010, 12:24 AM   #16
dad
PRODIGAL SUN

dad Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)dad Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)dad Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)dad Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)dad Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)dad Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)dad Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)dad Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)dad Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)dad Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)dad Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

challenge? im a novice. hahahaha.
dad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2010, 12:25 AM   #17
Lex Lugor
Parcheesi faced

Lex Lugor Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Lex Lugor Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Lex Lugor Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Lex Lugor Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Lex Lugor Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Lex Lugor Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Lex Lugor Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Lex Lugor Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Lex Lugor Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Lex Lugor Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Lex Lugor Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Hey, I never went to no art class in my life.
Lex Lugor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2010, 12:27 AM   #18
dad
PRODIGAL SUN

dad Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)dad Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)dad Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)dad Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)dad Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)dad Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)dad Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)dad Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)dad Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)dad Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)dad Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

hahahaah. just do your shit, ill do mine playa. he'll pick. this aint no challenge, cause i'll probally get powned. lol
Old 10-08-2010, 12:32 AM   #19
SKAMPOE
big wooly mammoth

SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)
Send a message via Skype™ to SKAMPOE

hells yea man, freak that shit dead right ya'll....

color scheme = black gold yellow solariffic lol ionno

outter spacey sun solar explosions

track listing

01- Here 2 Confirm
02-Top Of The Dome
03-Oily Glands
04-With A Vengeance
05-With Every Verse I Buss
06-Ooh That Hurt
07-Infallible Spit
08-Shits Real
09-Spittin Saliva
10-Searching for the Truth
11-My Audible Quotable
12-Feeding Them Pain
13-Brain Storming

i need this logo in the bottom right corner of the back cover

For the GenChat pervs
SKAMPOE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2010, 12:33 AM   #20
dad
PRODIGAL SUN

aight skamp. ill have it by tomorrow at night. maybe early saturday. but it'll be perfected.
Old 10-08-2010, 12:36 AM   #21
SKAMPOE
big wooly mammoth

SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

cool man thats whuts rly good, im antsy now, cant wait to peep whut u did ur vision...

rly feelin that brujeria sig, i latino?

For the GenChat pervs
Old 10-08-2010, 12:37 AM   #22
Lex Lugor
Parcheesi faced

Lex Lugor Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Lex Lugor Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Lex Lugor Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Lex Lugor Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Lex Lugor Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Lex Lugor Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Lex Lugor Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Lex Lugor Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Lex Lugor Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Lex Lugor Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Lex Lugor Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Tomorrow? Ouch, You got me there playa.
Lex Lugor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2010, 12:41 AM   #23
dad
PRODIGAL SUN

yeah homie, ya tu sabes. im not strong with the spanish. but i know whats up.
Old 10-08-2010, 01:06 AM   #24
SKAMPOE
big wooly mammoth

Peace homie

For the GenChat pervs
Old 10-10-2010, 08:51 PM   #25
SKAMPOE
big wooly mammoth

n e 1? n e 1?

For the GenChat pervs
Old 10-10-2010, 09:02 PM   #26
dad
PRODIGAL SUN

skamp, when do you need it by? sorry ive been lagging. been working on some shit for class.
Old 10-10-2010, 10:11 PM   #27
SKAMPOE
big wooly mammoth

no said date rly, just wondering on progress...take ya time fam

For the GenChat pervs
Old 10-10-2010, 10:14 PM   #28
dad
PRODIGAL SUN

aight god.
Old 10-29-2010, 02:11 PM   #29
born invincible
// Never Defeated //

born invincible prodigal sonborn invincible prodigal sonborn invincible prodigal sonborn invincible prodigal sonborn invincible prodigal sonborn invincible prodigal son
Send a message via AIM to born invincible Send a message via MSN to born invincible

yo skamp i gonna try to assist on this one for you... i cant make any promises because your boy is busy as shit, but i will try to help out. im a little rusty with the gfx, but i got some tricks these new cats dont know about... anyways... i will start this weekend and keep you posted... this might take a while. do you have a date that you really need it by?

born invincible is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2010, 02:26 PM   #30
SKAMPOE
big wooly mammoth

no date fam, just b4 the years over lol
good lookin out FAM!

For the GenChat pervs