news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > Misc > Graphics Corner

Old 11-02-2010, 11:56 AM   #31
Lex Lugor
Parcheesi faced

Lex Lugor Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Lex Lugor Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Lex Lugor Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Lex Lugor Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Lex Lugor Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Lex Lugor Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Lex Lugor Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Lex Lugor Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Lex Lugor Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Lex Lugor Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Lex Lugor Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

I stopped working on this when my internet got cut off lol sorry skamp... Havent logged on in about a month (if you havent already noticed), but now that you got more takers I'll leave it to them, hopefully they get you what you need.. peace
Lex Lugor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2010, 08:03 PM   #32
SKAMPOE
big wooly mammoth

SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)
Send a message via Skype™ to SKAMPOE

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lex Lugor View Post

I stopped working on this when my internet got cut off lol sorry skamp... Havent logged on in about a month (if you havent already noticed), but now that you got more takers I'll leave it to them, hopefully they get you what you need.. peace
yo this is peace

For the GenChat pervs
SKAMPOE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2010, 09:39 PM   #33
TUCO
THE DIFFERENCE

TUCO shaolin masta killaTUCO shaolin masta killaTUCO shaolin masta killaTUCO shaolin masta killaTUCO shaolin masta killaTUCO shaolin masta killaTUCO shaolin masta killa

isnt soler spelled "solar"

TUCO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2010, 09:52 PM   #34
SKAMPOE
big wooly mammoth

SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

yes but my last name is Soler...

For the GenChat pervs
Old 11-03-2010, 10:00 PM   #35
SKAMPOE
big wooly mammoth

can some one put the pcp logo on the bottom right corner and one of those parental advisry joints on the bottom left plees

For the GenChat pervs
Old 11-03-2010, 10:19 PM   #36
SKAMPOE
big wooly mammoth

this on wins

For the GenChat pervs

Last edited by SKAMPOE; 11-03-2010 at 10:29 PM.
Old 11-04-2010, 01:11 AM   #37
TUCO
THE DIFFERENCE

TUCO shaolin masta killaTUCO shaolin masta killaTUCO shaolin masta killaTUCO shaolin masta killaTUCO shaolin masta killaTUCO shaolin masta killaTUCO shaolin masta killa

fuckin a! my hate attempt was foiled

Old 11-04-2010, 01:55 PM   #38
SKAMPOE
big wooly mammoth

lmao

For the GenChat pervs
Old 11-04-2010, 02:05 PM   #39
SKAMPOE
big wooly mammoth

Quote:
Originally Posted by SKAM-POPE View Post

this on wins

For the GenChat pervs
Old 11-04-2010, 08:04 PM   #40
TUCO
THE DIFFERENCE

thats it right there

Old 11-26-2010, 08:00 PM   #41
SKAMPOE
big wooly mammoth

bump

For the GenChat pervs
Old 11-27-2010, 02:51 AM   #42
Suga Duga
1%

Suga Duga Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Suga Duga Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Suga Duga Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Suga Duga Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Suga Duga Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Suga Duga Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Suga Duga Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Suga Duga Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Suga Duga Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Suga Duga Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Suga Duga Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

all covers posted in this thread are fuckin beautiful!
Old 12-15-2010, 12:47 PM   #43
SKAMPOE
big wooly mammoth

got the official front cover rdy

i just need the backcover n traklisting...

if u find it in ur heart this the info

btw
covers are a STYLEMASTERR Original
Quote:
Originally Posted by SKAM-POPE View Post

track listing

01- Here 2 Confirm
02-Top Of The Dome
03-Oily Glands
04-With A Vengeance
05-With Every Verse I Buss
06-Ooh That Hurt
07-Infallible Spit
08-Shits Real
09-Spittin Saliva
10-Searching for the Truth
11-My Audible Quotable
12-Feeding Them Pain
13-Brain Storming
14-Ya'll MuFuckaz Dont Know

i need this logo in the bottom right corner of the back cover

For the GenChat pervs
Old 12-15-2010, 04:55 PM   #44
MENES
TIME PASSES..

MENES Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MENES Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MENES Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MENES Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MENES Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MENES Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MENES Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MENES Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MENES Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MENES Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MENES Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to MENES

damn yo love that front cover, respekt my brothaz

MENES is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2010, 05:12 PM   #45
Uncle Steezo
Gen Chat Bully

Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

i was just fuckin around so i'll tighten it up and do the backside (yeshomo)
Uncle Steezo is offline   Reply With Quote