news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Sound Shack

Old 10-06-2010, 01:37 AM   #1
ALCATRAZ
sleepless in basedworld

ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Default dubstep has now taken the backseat

dubstep was the hot shit for a good minute but americans are back on top once again with this new lofi shoegaze fuzz pop chillwave dream gaze whatever the fuck u wanna call it new wave type shit... shit is hype yo... its hard to hate on the hipsters now since they are the main ones comin with these muthafuckin BANGERS... i was wonderin what the new sound would be that would push dubstep to the curb and its that c-wave shit bra

fin
ALCATRAZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2010, 01:56 AM   #2
Ghost In The 'Lac
crushed out heavenly

Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

lol i stopped lissen to dubstep in 2007 bra. golden era. If it aint by Joker and a couple others i havent been paying close attention other than catching the odd mary ann hobbs show.

Tho im getting a second wind on burial in recent weeks hence the sig.

SAYING THAT I DID JUST dl a plastician mixtape thats meant to be cookin
Old 10-06-2010, 08:39 AM   #3
SID
I see you dawg

SID five deadly venomsSID five deadly venomsSID five deadly venomsSID five deadly venomsSID five deadly venomsSID five deadly venomsSID five deadly venomsSID five deadly venomsSID five deadly venoms

Meh
Old 10-06-2010, 08:53 AM   #4
Longbongcilvaringz

Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Uh yeah, the best dubstep came out before you even knew what it was captain polynesia.

There are still some good releases though, it's just that most good dubstep producers have "expanded" their sound.

Longbongcilvaringz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2010, 08:59 AM   #5
SID
I see you dawg

SID five deadly venomsSID five deadly venomsSID five deadly venomsSID five deadly venomsSID five deadly venomsSID five deadly venomsSID five deadly venomsSID five deadly venomsSID five deadly venoms

^ Translation of "meh"
Old 10-06-2010, 08:59 AM   #6
Longbongcilvaringz

Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

chill wave is also amazingly old, do you only visit this site and youtube?

Old 10-06-2010, 09:01 AM   #7
Longbongcilvaringz

I think all these beats that come out are great though and i like most of the tunes you post, but the way you talk about this shit as if it's a revelation to anyone, is embarrassing.

Old 10-06-2010, 12:31 PM   #8
Ghost In The 'Lac
crushed out heavenly

Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

WOW.

Show me a harder dubstep track recently, this is from this year. Only jus heard it though.

ALIVE.
Old 10-06-2010, 05:33 PM   #9
SID
I see you dawg

Quote:
Originally Posted by THE FRANCHISE™ View Post
lol i stopped lissen to dubstep in 2007 bra. golden era. If it aint by Joker and a couple others i havent been paying close attention other than catching the odd mary ann hobbs show.

Tho im getting a second wind on burial in recent weeks hence the sig.

SAYING THAT I DID JUST dl a plastician mixtape thats meant to be cookin
Old 10-06-2010, 05:44 PM   #10
narc
narc was a crack baby

narc shaolin masta killanarc shaolin masta killanarc shaolin masta killanarc shaolin masta killanarc shaolin masta killanarc shaolin masta killanarc shaolin masta killanarc shaolin masta killa

Lol i swear you only got onto dubstep in 09
Old 10-06-2010, 07:12 PM   #11
Dr. Simon Hurt
Madrigal Elektromotoren

Location: my own private domicile, and I will not be harassed...bitch!
Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

alcatraz acts like everyone else was only listening to hiphop until a month ago like he was.
Dr. Simon Hurt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2010, 09:11 PM   #12
ALCATRAZ
sleepless in basedworld

ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

lol @ u niggaz... the buzz around chillwave never even took off really until this year... before then it was strictly underground and strictly for the hipsters... and obviously dubstep isnt at its peak in 2010 but as the thread stated, the point is about what genre is beginning to become the forerunner in the hip music circles...educate urselves people, its embarrassing
Old 10-06-2010, 09:33 PM   #13
Dr. Simon Hurt
Madrigal Elektromotoren

Location: my own private domicile, and I will not be harassed...bitch!
Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

^you are wrong...chillwave is, as bateman put it, 'amazingly old'...i suppose you could say it is 'strictly for the hipsters' if you are young with self image problems and care about things like which music is 'the forerunner in the hip music circles'. shit was 'lo-fi', 'shoegaze', 'dream pop' and a ton of other names over the past few years. just like 'electroclash' or 'italo disco' it'll just be absorbed and regurgitated by the mainstream, and then some other vaguely similar bands will come along and an idiotic sub genre label will be slapped onto it.

Alcatraz:

Last edited by Dr. Simon Hurt; 10-06-2010 at 09:48 PM.
Dr. Simon Hurt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2010, 09:50 PM   #14
ALCATRAZ
sleepless in basedworld

"Last edited by Pandemic; Today at 06:48 PM. "

lolz take ur second guessin ass somewhere else
Old 10-06-2010, 09:56 PM   #15
DeathRott
Mutilate the Weak

DeathRott grasshopper

shits whack brah