news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Hip-Hop Shop

Old 01-29-2014, 10:59 AM   #1
KoolGenius
CHICKEN HEAD

KoolGenius drunken mastaKoolGenius drunken masta
Default *NEW* Pharoahe Monch - Bad Motherf*cker...Off his new album.

New Pharoahe Monch - Bad Motherfucker (Prod. By Lee Stone) & according to complex PTSD is scheduled for April.

Quote:

There's already plenty of historical evidence that Queens' lyrical mastermind Pharoahe Monch is a bad motherfucker on the mic, but the lengths to which this madman will go have not been tested. At least, that's the premise of his new single, the ferociously delivered "Bad MF," which tells the story of the "rapper gone insane."

Okay, not that insane, but the wordplay here is fierce (written out, the syllabic joy of "mashing in that Aston Martin on the Verrazano Narrows/Greatest of all time in the latest apparel" doesn't really translate, but trust), and the attitude is fiercer, with taunting lines like "when the truth walked in the building every liar retired."

"Bad MF" is off of Monch's upcoming "sonic motion picture," the album PTSD - Post Traumatic Stress Disorder. It's due out in April, which is just enough time for all those lying, retiring rappers to file for unemployment.
https://soundcloud.com/warmedia/pharoahe-monch-bad-mf
KoolGenius is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2014, 08:04 PM   #2
prof zooruka

prof zooruka crouching tigerprof zooruka crouching tiger

not feeling this.
prof zooruka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2014, 04:59 AM   #3
immaculate

8 five deadly venoms8 five deadly venoms8 five deadly venoms8 five deadly venoms8 five deadly venoms8 five deadly venoms8 five deadly venoms8 five deadly venoms8 five deadly venoms8 five deadly venoms

Quote:
Originally Posted by prof zooruka View Post
not feeling this.
ditto

8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2014, 05:01 AM   #4
TheFunkyDrummer
Veteran Member

TheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of fury

I saw him perform this live a couple of months ago. I don't like the beat
Old 01-30-2014, 05:52 AM   #5
Origin™
The Master Of Equilibrium

Origin™ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Origin™ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Origin™ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Origin™ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Origin™ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Origin™ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Origin™ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Origin™ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Origin™ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Origin™ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Origin™ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

shit sound dope.
Old 01-31-2014, 03:21 AM   #6
THUGNIFICENT
Eff Grandad

THUGNIFICENT five deadly venomsTHUGNIFICENT five deadly venomsTHUGNIFICENT five deadly venomsTHUGNIFICENT five deadly venomsTHUGNIFICENT five deadly venomsTHUGNIFICENT five deadly venomsTHUGNIFICENT five deadly venomsTHUGNIFICENT five deadly venomsTHUGNIFICENT five deadly venoms

you guys really dont like this? this is amazing to me. Beat is epic, victorious, vicious, and Monch of course kills it.
my ice cool as the night air
two fives flare
glare through your cartier eyewear
and knock ya newborn out the high chair
THUGNIFICENT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2014, 12:40 PM   #7
claaa7
Killer Bob

claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

wow, i have no clue either why this doesn't appeal to some peeps... this is mindblowingly dope, Monch and Lee Stone proves once again what an incredible duo they are (love when he puts the filters in about halfway through). i've heard Monch perform it too, this summer in one of the strongest live sets i've seen all life.... can't fucking wait for the album to drop, best single so far

daily updates: news, articles, reviews, the best compilations on the net. that true skool street hop!

r.i.p. Johan D, Kaddu, Ricke a.k.a. "Slick Rick" and the rest of the fallen soldiers - you'll never be forgotten!
claaa7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2014, 12:48 PM   #8
ShaDynasty
Balance at all costs

ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via MSN to ShaDynasty

Beat is boring, and 'eat a bag of baby dicks'? Really? Monch is a weirdo for that one.
ShaDynasty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2014, 07:58 PM   #9
Miliato
meet me in the lobby

Miliato iron monkeyMiliato iron monkeyMiliato iron monkeyMiliato iron monkey

2nd verse was crazy. And dudes freak out about 'control'....what do you call this?

Dope song
Miliato is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2014, 08:34 AM   #10
UNCLE RUCKUS
Fearless Vampire Killer

UNCLE RUCKUS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)UNCLE RUCKUS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)UNCLE RUCKUS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)UNCLE RUCKUS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)UNCLE RUCKUS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)UNCLE RUCKUS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)UNCLE RUCKUS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)UNCLE RUCKUS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)UNCLE RUCKUS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)UNCLE RUCKUS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)UNCLE RUCKUS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to UNCLE RUCKUS

Quote:
Originally Posted by THUGNIFICENT View Post
you guys really dont like this? this is amazing to me. Beat is epic, victorious, vicious, and Monch of course kills it.
yeah this shits ill!!! hope his album is all dope shit like this
UNCLE RUCKUS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2014, 11:19 AM   #11
KoolGenius
CHICKEN HEAD

KoolGenius drunken mastaKoolGenius drunken masta

Think it's a great song, excited for the new LP, W.A.R was a pretty decent effort.
KoolGenius is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2014, 07:03 PM   #12
Pestilence
SLIMEY SAVAGE

Pestilence crouching tigerPestilence crouching tiger

zooruka not feeling this... must be a dope song
Old 02-09-2014, 12:24 PM   #13
Miliato
meet me in the lobby

Miliato iron monkeyMiliato iron monkeyMiliato iron monkeyMiliato iron monkey

ok who has this mp3 or knows where it can be gotten???
Miliato is offline   Reply With Quote