news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Hip-Hop Shop

Old 03-08-2017, 06:30 PM   #1
CEITEDMOFO
DuncanHine Monument Cakes

CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Unhappy IF CONWAY AND GUN ARE THE NEW RAE AND GHOST THAN WE FOuND OUR NEW RAKIM SHALLAH

Last edited by CEITEDMOFO; 03-08-2017 at 06:32 PM.
CEITEDMOFO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2017, 06:32 PM   #2
Apocalypse
PRODIGAL SUN

Apocalypse prodigal sonApocalypse prodigal sonApocalypse prodigal sonApocalypse prodigal sonApocalypse prodigal sonApocalypse prodigal son

link not working...maybe this means something.
Apocalypse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2017, 06:36 PM   #3
CEITEDMOFO

CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Apocalypse View Post
link not working...maybe this means something.
TELL ME THAT FIRST TRACK AINT MAGICAL

Old 03-08-2017, 07:04 PM   #4
CEITEDMOFO

THIS KID HAS SOME KNOW-THE-LEDGE

Old 03-08-2017, 07:52 PM   #5
SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS
aka The Chaotica

SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by CEITEDMOFO View Post

this kid is dope asf
Old 03-08-2017, 11:16 PM   #6
FatherSl!me
King Fuckhead

FatherSl!me Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)FatherSl!me Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)FatherSl!me Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)FatherSl!me Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)FatherSl!me Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)FatherSl!me Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)FatherSl!me Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)FatherSl!me Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)FatherSl!me Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)FatherSl!me Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)FatherSl!me Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Been meaning to check for him. Wasn't he part of griselda records at some point ?
Old 03-09-2017, 02:01 PM   #7
RADIOACTIVE MAN
aka Orion Zemo

RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

this shits fire...wtf

https://soundcloud.com/graveyardshif...prod-by-king-h

^^^^^BREAKING IN 2017
RADIOACTIVE MAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2017, 02:09 PM   #8
RADIOACTIVE MAN
aka Orion Zemo

RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!

^^^^^BREAKING IN 2017
Old 03-09-2017, 03:25 PM   #9
Machete
Dreamland Express

Machete shaolin masta killaMachete shaolin masta killaMachete shaolin masta killaMachete shaolin masta killaMachete shaolin masta killaMachete shaolin masta killaMachete shaolin masta killa

Quote:

I wonder how rap hip-hop feels when a kid can put out a 3 minute track that takes a steamy hot pile of shit all over the past 15 years of collective material by any artist.

I am thoroughly impressed CEITED, nice find
Old 03-09-2017, 09:09 PM   #10
FatherSl!me
King Fuckhead

FatherSl!me Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)FatherSl!me Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)FatherSl!me Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)FatherSl!me Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)FatherSl!me Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)FatherSl!me Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)FatherSl!me Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)FatherSl!me Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)FatherSl!me Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)FatherSl!me Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)FatherSl!me Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

props to ceited. Been listening to some of fahims older projects. So far
Black pearl, eyes of war, & dreams of medina 1 & 2 are all dope as fuck

https://thagodfahim.bandcamp.com/alb...ms-of-medina-2
Old 03-10-2017, 04:07 PM   #11
RADIOACTIVE MAN
aka Orion Zemo

Quote:
Omfg

The beat on the first song .....::.:

^^^^^BREAKING IN 2017
Old 03-10-2017, 05:57 PM   #12
fortyglock
Veteran Member

fortyglock shaolin masta killafortyglock shaolin masta killafortyglock shaolin masta killafortyglock shaolin masta killafortyglock shaolin masta killafortyglock shaolin masta killafortyglock shaolin masta killafortyglock shaolin masta killa

I made a thread about this dude a little while ago. He puts out consistently dope albums. He used to be part of Griselda records but left, along with Mach Hommy (who by the way is also dope).

Check out his bandcamp page http://thagodfahim.bandcamp.com/

My favourite album of his is TGIF which he put out last summer. Album is real dope from beginning till end.

He's got an album with Bronze Nazareth coming out at some point this year and that should be crazy!
fortyglock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2017, 06:15 PM   #13
mAlAkAz
DELUXE LUXURY

mAlAkAz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)mAlAkAz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)mAlAkAz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)mAlAkAz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)mAlAkAz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)mAlAkAz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)mAlAkAz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)mAlAkAz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)mAlAkAz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)mAlAkAz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)mAlAkAz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

feeling this track off the Dollar Menu
Old 03-10-2017, 06:23 PM   #14
fortyglock
Veteran Member

fortyglock shaolin masta killafortyglock shaolin masta killafortyglock shaolin masta killafortyglock shaolin masta killafortyglock shaolin masta killafortyglock shaolin masta killafortyglock shaolin masta killafortyglock shaolin masta killa

This dude needs more recognition - really dope with the beats and ill with the rhymes too.
fortyglock is offline   Reply With Quote