news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Hip-Hop Shop

Old 09-11-2016, 04:44 PM   #1
David Daniel Davis
-

David Daniel Davis five deadly venomsDavid Daniel Davis five deadly venomsDavid Daniel Davis five deadly venomsDavid Daniel Davis five deadly venomsDavid Daniel Davis five deadly venomsDavid Daniel Davis five deadly venomsDavid Daniel Davis five deadly venomsDavid Daniel Davis five deadly venomsDavid Daniel Davis five deadly venomsDavid Daniel Davis five deadly venoms
Default Fabolous' Ghetto Fabolous fifteen year anniversary.

I actually do not know anything about Fabolous other than his singles and songs that he has appeared on. He just never appealed to me. This album was a pretty big deal when it came out though and I know that he probably has fans on here that can give me some guidance. I do remember really liking Breathe and Keepin' It Gangsta. Keepin' It Gangsta sounds like the exact same beat as Canibus and Rakim's I'll Buss 'Em, U Punish 'Em. They were both produced by Clue and Duro though, so that is probably why.
David Daniel Davis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2016, 04:55 PM   #2
The Hound
Fuck the King

The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

The song Nate Dogg was on where the chorus was a jack of Ambitionz of a Ridah was alright, that got a lot of play. Never got his album though he never appealed
Quote:
Originally Posted by GHOSTLACED View Post
I say nigga and i'm white
The Hound is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2016, 05:27 PM   #3
Hollow Dartz
Don't grab my jacket dunn

Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to Hollow Dartz

Fabolous has always been one of my favorite MC's. Ghetto Fabolous was a solid debut, not a classic by any means but solid. His last official album was "Young OG Project" which was pretty good. Plus He's been dropping nothing but quality mixtapes every since he dropped "Loso's Way" back in like 2009 I think. He's currently working on a mixtape with jadakiss called "Freddy vs Jason" can't wait for that. I would check for his first LP and then Check for everything from Loso's Way - Present. For anyone interested.
Hollow Dartz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2016, 01:43 PM   #4
CharlesJones
-

CharlesJones Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CharlesJones Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CharlesJones Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CharlesJones Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CharlesJones Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CharlesJones Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CharlesJones Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CharlesJones Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CharlesJones Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CharlesJones Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CharlesJones Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Fabolous is garbage hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha.

About that life

Quote:
Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
The TV dinners I like is macaroni and cheese with fish and rice with chicken and broccoli. I also like Stouffer's microwaved spaghetti.
Quote:
Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
I also like the food U-God talked about. He said he can cook spaghetti and fried chicken and i would like to taste it to see if he's a good cook. I like spaghetti and fried chicken.
CharlesJones is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2016, 02:27 PM   #5
hotnikks
nada ignorante

hotnikks shaolin masta killahotnikks shaolin masta killahotnikks shaolin masta killahotnikks shaolin masta killahotnikks shaolin masta killahotnikks shaolin masta killahotnikks shaolin masta killahotnikks shaolin masta killa

Fab can flow actually

hotnikks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2016, 11:52 PM   #6
mAlAkAz
DELUXE LUXURY

mAlAkAz fist of furymAlAkAz fist of furymAlAkAz fist of furymAlAkAz fist of furymAlAkAz fist of furymAlAkAz fist of furymAlAkAz fist of furymAlAkAz fist of furymAlAkAz fist of furymAlAkAz fist of furymAlAkAz fist of fury

this came out the same day as the jay-z and killarmy CD which are better
Old 09-13-2016, 12:26 AM   #7
rat fakerman
anglophone

rat fakerman Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)rat fakerman Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)rat fakerman Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)rat fakerman Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)rat fakerman Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)rat fakerman Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)rat fakerman Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)rat fakerman Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)rat fakerman Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)rat fakerman Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)rat fakerman Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

most enduringly boring ny mc ever? i know there are a lot of competitors, but for longevity, popularity and sheer mediocrity, surely fab has them all beat?

Quote:
Originally Posted by NinjaSpiT View Post
majority of this site is white. They have been infatuated with dicks since Iago became racist after seeing Othello naked.
rat fakerman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2016, 09:08 AM   #8
David Daniel Davis
-

David Daniel Davis five deadly venomsDavid Daniel Davis five deadly venomsDavid Daniel Davis five deadly venomsDavid Daniel Davis five deadly venomsDavid Daniel Davis five deadly venomsDavid Daniel Davis five deadly venomsDavid Daniel Davis five deadly venomsDavid Daniel Davis five deadly venomsDavid Daniel Davis five deadly venomsDavid Daniel Davis five deadly venoms

Quote:
Originally Posted by mAlAkAz View Post
this came out the same day as the jay-z and killarmy CD which are better
Yup, Lake Entertainment presents the 41st Side came out on that day as well..
David Daniel Davis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2016, 09:21 AM   #9
hotnikks
nada ignorante

hotnikks shaolin masta killahotnikks shaolin masta killahotnikks shaolin masta killahotnikks shaolin masta killahotnikks shaolin masta killahotnikks shaolin masta killahotnikks shaolin masta killahotnikks shaolin masta killa

There are plenty of NY rappers worse than Fab especially nowadays in the gay era

hotnikks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2016, 02:59 PM   #10
Rame
Wu Vatican

Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

I used to listen to him a bit but not this album. I was just catching up on the Wu in 2001.