news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Hip-Hop Shop

Old 07-09-2014, 08:58 PM   #1
infinite vagina
piggies

infinite vagina drunken mastainfinite vagina drunken masta
Default Jim Jones Addresses G-Unit, Dipset Tension, Says A$AP Mob Not From Streets

During a recent interview with XXL, Jim Jones addressed tensions between Dipset and G-Unit.

"Ain’t no tensions," Jones says. "Nah, it’s a good time to jump back in the game. They got a lot of momentum. There are a lot of things that occurred in these past few weeks that kinda gave them a comeback. Shout out to the G-Unit."

Another Rap group the emcee addresses in the interview is A$AP Mob, a group he says is unlike Dipset.

"They weren’t from the street," Jim Jones says. "They’re a good group of kids and they’re artistic, but they’re not from the street and their style is way different than what we do. It’s a little bit far out there for me. We got bonafide swag and the definition of get fly, ya dig? I’m not trying to disrespect them—A$AP Mob is doing it, they got their numbers and they’re doing what they like to do—but they’re nothing like the Diplomats. They didn’t come up hanging and banging and hustling and really touching the pavement, ya dig? It’s a big difference. We don’t wear kilts and we don’t wear tight sweatpants and funny sneakers. That’s not our style. Price point and high fashion don’t really make it cool. I’ll still go in Wal-Mart and come out and niggas will still think it’s Versace."

Beyond G-Unit and A$AP Mob, Jim Jones also addressed Dipset's influence, referencing N.W.A.

"Maybe the most influential—besides N.W.A—when it comes to everything," he says. "When it comes to style, we’re probably the most influential. I don’t recall no other group giving it to the world the way we was giving it to them. If you can recall or if you know some people, let me know. It’s good. I take it as a compliment. A lot of people was watching."

http://www.hiphopdx.com/index/news/i...t-from-streets

infinite vagina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2014, 09:00 PM   #2
check two
N.I.

check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

asap sucks

Quote:
Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
I know black men want sex often and when they don't get it when they want it, they'll find a woman who will give them sex. Sex is the reason why most black couples don't stay together long.
check two is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2014, 09:04 PM   #3
TSA
BIG OPINION, BIGGER LOAD

www.majeofficial.com

TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

ASAP's great, Jim Jones sucks notoriously though.
Old 07-09-2014, 09:58 PM   #4
5th state
Pat down Dan Aykroyd

5th state prodigal son5th state prodigal son5th state prodigal son5th state prodigal son5th state prodigal son5th state prodigal son5th state prodigal son

The Dipset/G-Unit beef was squased ages ago.

Jim Jones is a very basic rapper but he comes off reasonably okay on some beats. I have no problem listening to him. His second and third album get regular spins at my place.