news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Lab > Audio Booth > Downloads and Links

Old 10-17-2010, 04:23 AM   #46
Undiluted Karma
Savant

Undiluted Karma Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Undiluted Karma Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Undiluted Karma Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Undiluted Karma Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Undiluted Karma Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Undiluted Karma Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Undiluted Karma Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Undiluted Karma Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Undiluted Karma Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Undiluted Karma Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Undiluted Karma Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

^Btw b compare the sound quality of the Mental Order EP and Darkest Knights youll know what I mean about the 320/128 kbps thing.

Fav tracks so far

Serpentine
I Still Love Her(beautiful)
Violent Violinz
Trapped In A Galllery(this needs to be longer way to short and sweet)

I wasnt expecting the beat on South Paw pt 1 but you guys made it work

there wasnt no jazz back in the dark ages hahaha
Old 10-17-2010, 10:10 AM   #47
THE MASON
Winter is Coming

THE MASON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)THE MASON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)THE MASON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)THE MASON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)THE MASON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)THE MASON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)THE MASON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)THE MASON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)THE MASON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)THE MASON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)THE MASON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

this is some real dope material fams, im diggin the elevation on here. both yall have stepped ya bars up and the flows are much more locked in. im still bumpin this, just made a copy for the car, had to get some bigger capacity cds lol. still listening to the album front to back.

so far, i like the second half of the album most, but tracks like the Intro, Hateful Terms, and On The Chow are some of my favourite joints on the track. I Still Love HER is fuckin greatness........ Jig let me tell you that tracks like this make you shine fam, conceptually, lyrically, flow, cadence..... everything about it is a classic track.

same with On The Chow Skamp, concept was real dope and stayed lyrically on point. flow was right in the pocket....... WAITIN FOR THE COs TO SCREAM ON THE CHOOOOOOWWW!! those types of beats match the raspy voice..... rawness

anyways, ill be back with a review after a few more listens. but i definitely enjoy what im listening to right now (needs more BDZ on it though hahahahahahaa......... catch BDZ on The Reaping remix on Jig solo joint)

peace

ELITE STATUS
THE MASON is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2010, 10:24 AM   #48
THE MASON
Winter is Coming

THE MASON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)THE MASON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)THE MASON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)THE MASON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)THE MASON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)THE MASON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)THE MASON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)THE MASON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)THE MASON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)THE MASON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)THE MASON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

yo, who produced tk.8? Shark Ni66az?

ELITE STATUS
THE MASON is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2010, 11:57 AM   #49
JIGSAW45
BITE YO FUKIN HEAD OFF

JIGSAW45 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JIGSAW45 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JIGSAW45 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JIGSAW45 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JIGSAW45 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JIGSAW45 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JIGSAW45 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JIGSAW45 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JIGSAW45 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JIGSAW45 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JIGSAW45 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via MSN to JIGSAW45

Peace bronze....i'm glad that track is getting good responses. I figured I should do something more diverse instead of the typical jigsaw whoopin rappers asses solo track. we touched on many different styles with this album so as to not be placed in 1 specific category where we're always expected to come thru the same on every joint. that's why I said there's a little something for everyone on this album cuz we explored some of the different chambers of hip hop. we always gonna keep bringin it the way pcp be bringin it...true to the artform. Whether it be the hard street shit,the super lyrical,story tellin,knowledge rap,or the occasional smoove joint to coast to in the whip...pcp gon keep it RIGHTEOUS!!! PEACE.

www.myspace.com/therealpcp
www.facebook.com/therealpcp7

Street Kundoe:Return 2da Dojo download link:
http://www.mediafire.com/?6zq2h63cjv1akbs
JIGSAW45 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2010, 12:26 PM   #50
SKAMPOE
big wooly mammoth

SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)
Send a message via Skype™ to SKAMPOE

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bronze Feet View Post
yo, who produced tk.8? Shark Ni66az?
that beat was also provided by STYLEMASTER...dunno who produced it tho lol

For the GenChat pervs
SKAMPOE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2010, 04:11 PM   #51
MENES
TIME PASSES..

MENES Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MENES Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MENES Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MENES Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MENES Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MENES Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MENES Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MENES Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MENES Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MENES Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MENES Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to MENES

I spun the album about 4 timez now... soundin nice yo,

the mix is good which may of been the downfall with a plethora of old and new songs, but its done well.

my favorite trackz so far are:
the darkest knights
behold the wrath
showing tales
a knights humble aboad
oh sepentine/thereaping
I still love her [damn sun wat the fuck!!]
spitting round the table!!! [damn this might be track of the album, the fuckin anthem sun]

i be back,respekt

PEACE

MENES is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2010, 05:39 PM   #52
SKAMPOE
big wooly mammoth

SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

peace ma nig Menes!

For the GenChat pervs
Old 10-17-2010, 07:05 PM   #53
GameOfDeath
Half Long Twice Strong

GameOfDeath Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GameOfDeath Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GameOfDeath Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GameOfDeath Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GameOfDeath Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GameOfDeath Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GameOfDeath Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GameOfDeath Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GameOfDeath Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GameOfDeath Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GameOfDeath Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Damn man yall got some crazy tracks on this LP. Really impressed with the styles. I'm really feelin On The Chow right now. Still going through it but straight heat so far. Peace.
Archived Beats - GameOfDeath|Soundclick

Be on the lookout for this mass murderous suspect...coming...
GameOfDeath is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2010, 07:27 PM   #54
JIGSAW45
BITE YO FUKIN HEAD OFF

JIGSAW45 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JIGSAW45 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JIGSAW45 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JIGSAW45 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JIGSAW45 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JIGSAW45 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JIGSAW45 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JIGSAW45 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JIGSAW45 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JIGSAW45 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JIGSAW45 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via MSN to JIGSAW45

Peace to my nigga menes n g.o.d. for comin thru. Thanx for supportin yall,1.
Btw....repped,lol.

www.myspace.com/therealpcp
www.facebook.com/therealpcp7

Street Kundoe:Return 2da Dojo download link:
http://www.mediafire.com/?6zq2h63cjv1akbs
JIGSAW45 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2010, 07:30 PM   #55
SKAMPOE
big wooly mammoth

Quote:
Originally Posted by GameOfDeath View Post
Damn man yall got some crazy tracks on this LP. Really impressed with the styles. I'm really feelin On The Chow right now. Still going through it but straight heat so far. Peace.
PEACE G O D

For the GenChat pervs
Old 10-17-2010, 08:58 PM   #56
Erap
soldier of christ

Erap five deadly venomsErap five deadly venomsErap five deadly venomsErap five deadly venomsErap five deadly venomsErap five deadly venomsErap five deadly venomsErap five deadly venomsErap five deadly venoms

what up pcp...great work fellas i'm really enjoying this album...i didn't know that those where the beatz that yall used except for (kots) i would have provided ya wit greater beatz.."oh" well...but ya'll still ripped them peace.
Erap is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2010, 10:09 PM   #57
SKAMPOE
big wooly mammoth

lol PEACE Erap, def goin holla for the next one we drop...PEACE HOMIE

For the GenChat pervs
Old 10-18-2010, 10:16 AM   #58
DerSchmale

DerSchmale drunken mastaDerSchmale drunken mastaDerSchmale drunken masta

That`s really a dope album. My favorite tracks are Open Season, Hatefull Terms, Behold the Wrath, Destructive Activity and Immortalized.
DerSchmale is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2010, 11:14 AM   #59
SKAMPOE
big wooly mammoth

Open Season
thats one of my fav tracks of all time
that beat is banging, MOD ripped it...

For the GenChat pervs
Old 10-18-2010, 11:14 PM   #60
SKAMPOE
big wooly mammoth

some pieces of footage i mixed in right quick

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zeb0Y7ZEI

For the GenChat pervs

Last edited by SKAMPOE; 10-18-2010 at 11:17 PM.