news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Know The Ledge

Old 10-16-2010, 12:38 PM   #1
CharlesJones
Veteran Member

CharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of fury
Default It Was A Waste Of Time For Farrakhan To Have Million Man March Because............

nothing has changed with black men. That march was 14-15 years ago and what has changed in the black community? Black men are still going to prison. Black men are still homeless. Black men are still killing each other. Black men are still dropping outta high school. Black men are still having babies outta wedlock. Black men are still unemployed. Didn't Farrakhan have a 10 year anniversary of million man march in 2005 or 2006? I'm glad i didn't go to the first million man march because it was a waste of time to me. That's nice of Farrakhan to get black men to come together to talk about their issues but nothing has changed and that's because most black men don't wanna change. They like doing the ignorant shit they do and they think doing the right thing is for suckers. Like Willie D of the Geto Boys said, i went to the million man march and it was all good. A bunch of niggas standing up for their manhood but niggas are so idiotic, they still found something fucked up to say about it LOL. But that's a nigga for your ass g. Holla at a nigga if you looking for some negativity hahahahahahahahahahaha. Cause they got plenty of it. I think they love it LOL.
CharlesJones is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2010, 01:35 PM   #2
LORD NOSE
The Smell of The Future

LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

after the march - it was back to work -

we are all too busy trying to maintain a steady flow of food into our mouths and getting these bills paid - no one has time to talk about the issues - and it'll be even more time to actually do something about the perceived problems - people think that if they make allot of money, their problems will be solved - so after the Million Man March, allot of brothers set out to make money - allot of them did - but now what ?

money won't repair the damage that was/is done to us
Old 10-16-2010, 02:08 PM   #3
CharlesJones
Veteran Member

CharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of fury

You make some good points but like i said, what has changed in the black community? Black women are doing better than black men and that's sad. You got some black women doing wrong too like black men but more of them are doing financially better than black men. More of them are going to college than black men.
Old 10-16-2010, 02:16 PM   #4
LORD NOSE
The Smell of The Future

LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

so, making more money and going to college measures our success ?
Old 10-16-2010, 02:27 PM   #5
CharlesJones
Veteran Member

Yes LOL. What kind of question is that? Don't you think poor black men would love to be rich and living good? I do think most of them that's poor would rather do the right thing to get money like having a job instead of having to hustle and sell drugs. I've never sold drugs but i can relate to them being frustrated not being able to get a good job but unfortunately the way the job system works is you have to have a good education to get a good job. Good paying jobs aren't gonna hire you just because you need a job LOL. I think poor black men think if they show up to a job asking to get hired that they're supposed to get hired when they don't realize that there's other people wanting the same job they want. It sucks that there aren't good jobs in the hood because a lot of poor black men don't have cars and the good jobs are far away from where they live.
Old 10-16-2010, 02:29 PM   #6
LORD NOSE
The Smell of The Future

so us getting good jobs is the answer to our problems ?
Old 10-16-2010, 02:51 PM   #7
CharlesJones
Veteran Member

Yes money is the answer to poor blacks problems.
Old 10-16-2010, 03:48 PM   #8
LORD NOSE
The Smell of The Future

so what are richs blacks problems ?
Old 10-16-2010, 03:49 PM   #9
Edgar Erebus
Munching eyes since 1989

Edgar Erebus Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Edgar Erebus Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Edgar Erebus Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Edgar Erebus Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Edgar Erebus Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Edgar Erebus Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Edgar Erebus Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Edgar Erebus Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Edgar Erebus Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Edgar Erebus Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Edgar Erebus Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

If they're rich they have no problems, don't you see that?
"The Devil is not the Prince of Matter; the Devil is the arrogance of the spirit, faith without smile, truth that is never seized by doubt. The Devil is grim because he knows where he is going, and, in moving, he always returns whence he came."
Edgar Erebus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2010, 03:50 PM   #10
PALEFORCE
penalty boxed user

PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

What more is there to life then knowledge, wealth and health?
PALEFORCE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2010, 03:51 PM   #11
CharlesJones
Veteran Member

Slim T, don't pay Sunny Winters any attention because he always asks dumb questions LOL. He does have a point though because there are some rich people who aren't happy and i don't understand how they can't be happy because i know if i had a lot of money, i'd be happy. Some rich people have killed themselves. Isn't that a trip?
Old 10-16-2010, 04:00 PM   #12
LORD NOSE
The Smell of The Future

Quote:
Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
Slim T, don't pay Sunny Winters any attention because he always asks dumb questions LOL. He does have a point though because there are some rich people who aren't happy and i don't understand how they can't be happy because i know if i had a lot of money, i'd be happy. Some rich people have killed themselves. Isn't that a trip?

it's a dumb question but you don't understand how they can't be happy

ask yourself the dumb question then maybe you'll understand why
Old 10-16-2010, 06:27 PM   #13
Edgar Erebus
Munching eyes since 1989

Edgar Erebus Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Edgar Erebus Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Edgar Erebus Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Edgar Erebus Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Edgar Erebus Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Edgar Erebus Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Edgar Erebus Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Edgar Erebus Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Edgar Erebus Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Edgar Erebus Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Edgar Erebus Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
I actually did that post to display how dumb you are.
"The Devil is not the Prince of Matter; the Devil is the arrogance of the spirit, faith without smile, truth that is never seized by doubt. The Devil is grim because he knows where he is going, and, in moving, he always returns whence he came."
Old 10-16-2010, 06:29 PM   #14
Edgar Erebus
Munching eyes since 1989

Quote:
Originally Posted by PALEHORSE View Post
What more is there to life then knowledge, wealth and health?
Family. Love. Respect. Beauty. Struggle. Just to name a few.
Old 10-17-2010, 02:24 AM   #15
Uncle Steezo
Gen Chat Bully

Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by cj
I'm glad i didn't go to the first million man march because it was a waste of time to me.
Quote:
Originally Posted by willie d
i went to the million man march and it was all good. A bunch of niggas standing up for their manhood but niggas are so idiotic, they still found something fucked up to say about it
self ether
Uncle Steezo is offline   Reply With Quote