news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Lab > Audio Booth > Downloads and Links

Old 10-28-2010, 05:26 PM   #16
Erap
soldier of christ

Erap five deadly venomsErap five deadly venomsErap five deadly venomsErap five deadly venomsErap five deadly venomsErap five deadly venomsErap five deadly venomsErap five deadly venomsErap five deadly venoms

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Prime Sithesizah View Post
You're an amazingly dope producer .. cats need to work with you on a SERIOUS tip ... I study your work (probably more than most) .. I see your direction and potential .. just lookin forward to hearin that peak and elevation in your work ... Keep doin ya thing, Erap ...
thanx fam i really appreciate it coming from a dope producer like ur self...i just love musik and manipulating audio...peace.
Erap is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2010, 10:06 PM   #17
THE MASON
Winter is Coming

THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

downloaded this but havent gotten a chance to spin it yet. i will though...... i recently downloaded Brute Force as well which was dope as fuck, so i expect this will be the same but better lol

peace Erap
THE MASON is offline   Reply With Quote