news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > Misc > Dear Admins

Old 10-26-2010, 05:48 PM   #16
beautifulrock
BIG DOUGH KEBAB

beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Spent the last half hour trying to connect. Bullshit.

While you were busy dissing Wu like a bitch ass/ I was getting served after sex breakfast/ Yeah, that BBW groupie shit/ can get you served a droopy dick/ fuck what you're speaking/ 'cause I throw W's with Puerto Ricans
beautifulrock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2010, 02:00 AM   #17
Dokuro
Banned

Dokuro shaolin masta killaDokuro shaolin masta killaDokuro shaolin masta killaDokuro shaolin masta killaDokuro shaolin masta killaDokuro shaolin masta killaDokuro shaolin masta killa

tell me about it
Dokuro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2010, 02:57 AM   #18
food for thought
Duppy Conquerer

Location: SHAKA ZULU BOBO SHANTI NYABINGHI MAN A MAU MAU WARRIOR
food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Spent the last half hour trying to connect. Bullshit.
lol people be getting frustrated

this shit happened to me the last two days for like an hour every time

food for thought is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2010, 03:03 AM   #19
Dokuro
Banned

Dokuro shaolin masta killaDokuro shaolin masta killaDokuro shaolin masta killaDokuro shaolin masta killaDokuro shaolin masta killaDokuro shaolin masta killaDokuro shaolin masta killa

i just figured it was the connections one the east cost
Dokuro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2010, 06:41 PM   #20
EAGLE EYE
0110111101110000011001010111001001100001011101000110100101101111011011100010000001100111011101010110100101101100011011000110111101110100011010010110111001100101

EAGLE EYE has disabled reputation

I bet the host is doing server maintenance during peak usage times for U.S. users.

That's a brilliant idea.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JASPER View Post
You'll cowards dont even drink cock liquor.
EAGLE EYE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2010, 07:54 PM   #21
Poison Flowerz!
7 Golden Vampirez

Poison Flowerz! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Poison Flowerz! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Poison Flowerz! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Poison Flowerz! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Poison Flowerz! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Poison Flowerz! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Poison Flowerz! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Poison Flowerz! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Poison Flowerz! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Poison Flowerz! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Poison Flowerz! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by SKAM-POPE View Post
longest i have ever reads a post

https://poisonflowerz.bandcamp.com/
http://www.youtube.com/user/PoiSoNFLoWeRZ
https://www.facebook.com/PFLoWeRZ404
☰ ☲ ☱ ☴ ☵ ☶ ☳ ☷ ☰ ☲ ☱ ☴ ☵ ☶ ☳ ☷ ☰ ☲ ☱ ☴ ☵ ☶ ☳ ☷
Poison Flowerz! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2010, 07:11 PM   #22
3rd3y3
SLIMEY SAVAGE

3rd3y3 shaolin monk

Thursday morning it happened to me.
3rd3y3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2010, 02:43 PM   #23
King Tron 1
Bobobo-bo Bo-bobo

King Tron 1 five deadly venomsKing Tron 1 five deadly venomsKing Tron 1 five deadly venomsKing Tron 1 five deadly venomsKing Tron 1 five deadly venomsKing Tron 1 five deadly venomsKing Tron 1 five deadly venomsKing Tron 1 five deadly venoms

at first I didn't know what you guys were referring to, until yesterday. I was trying to make this thread better, when the shit stopped loading.

http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/sho...d.php?t=101512

I had put in about a half hour of work, finding pics and shit and couldn't retrieve any of it.

"what did you think was gonna happen..."

King Tron 1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2010, 10:07 PM   #24
Sickandary!
PRODIGAL SUN

Sickandary! prodigal sonSickandary! prodigal sonSickandary! prodigal sonSickandary! prodigal sonSickandary! prodigal sonSickandary! prodigal son

Quote:
Originally Posted by SKAM-POPE View Post
yeah bump that post... propz

UNHOLY HOUSE OF THE FLYING HELLDRAGGERZ
BUMP^IT.

AIDZ BACK TO FUKIN WERK ONE OF YO THREADZ JUST GOT DUSTED!
Sickandary! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2010, 11:14 AM   #25
Tage
John W. Henry

Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

what's up with the new domain.... wucorp.org...?

...or have I just embarrassingly been phished?
Old 11-16-2010, 01:47 PM   #26
Prolifical ENG
Semi Retired

Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

dont see anything with a .org domain.

Prolifical ENG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2010, 02:22 PM   #27
Tage
John W. Henry

Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

^

http://wucorp.org/

...I logged in, it said "Thank you for logging in", etc... but when it loaded the index, I was logged out?... I'm guessing it's just a re-direct, but I don't know where it came from - Is this the first you heard/seen of it?

Old 11-16-2010, 02:36 PM   #28
food for thought
Duppy Conquerer

food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

^dont know what your talking about.

its .com still for me.

never heard of that type of shit happening thats very strange

Old 11-16-2010, 02:42 PM   #29
Tage
John W. Henry

http://wucorp.org/forum/
^this works for you, right? - and it stays that way - it doesn't re-direct back to wutang-corp.com......?
Old 11-16-2010, 02:44 PM   #30
food for thought
Duppy Conquerer

ok

i clicked ^ that and it took me to the main page.

when i clicked forum, it took me to the forum index (where i was still signed in) and the URL was http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/