news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Box Office Hideout

Old 08-10-2012, 03:16 AM   #391
TSA
BIG OPINION, BIGGER LOAD

www.majeofficial.com

TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

dude, shut the fuck up

i'm tired of white people. anything anyone posses you want to assert the opposite just to feel great or powerful or wise. shut up. That was an excellent movie. The story was incredible, the sequencing was perfect, no human should be able to walk out of that movie and say they watched an inferior work of art. Wtf story do you know that was told better in a cinematic context? Bambi nigga? If anyone walked out of that movie and felt they watched something inferior there's something wrong with them not the movie. I can't name a better film and in due time (8 years) when it's safe for white people to say they like it they'll be obsessed and talking about the inferiority about whatever that time's masterpiece is in comparison.

all three movies were great and this was a more than exceptional ending to a great story.
Old 08-10-2012, 04:23 AM   #392
MaskedAvenger
Secret Rival

MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

word up homie

MaskedAvenger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2012, 07:17 AM   #393
DR. NICK RIVIERA
Hello, everybody!

DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

lol americans
Old 08-10-2012, 08:00 AM   #394
V4D3R
Singularity Instigator

V4D3R five deadly venomsV4D3R five deadly venomsV4D3R five deadly venomsV4D3R five deadly venomsV4D3R five deadly venomsV4D3R five deadly venomsV4D3R five deadly venomsV4D3R five deadly venomsV4D3R five deadly venoms

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tecknowledgist View Post
I wanna see Bane. I'd love to see Christian Bale get his back broken haha

The way they portrayed Bane in that shitty Batman & Robin movie was criminal, dude was a genius and they had him portrayed as a mindless ape

They could maybe bring back Ra's Al Ghul to make it happen, but they already broke down the walls of Arkham Asylum in the first movie didn't they?

Who knows
Dam you called it son

V4D3R is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2012, 11:20 AM   #395
RADIOACTIVE MAN
Alphomega man

RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by TSA View Post
dude, shut the fuck up

i'm tired of white people. anything anyone posses you want to assert the opposite just to feel great or powerful or wise. shut up. That was an excellent movie. The story was incredible, the sequencing was perfect, no human should be able to walk out of that movie and say they watched an inferior work of art. Wtf story do you know that was told better in a cinematic context? Bambi nigga? If anyone walked out of that movie and felt they watched something inferior there's something wrong with them not the movie. I can't name a better film and in due time (8 years) when it's safe for white people to say they like it they'll be obsessed and talking about the inferiority about whatever that time's masterpiece is in comparison.

all three movies were great and this was a more than exceptional ending to a great story.
minus the insults,I TOTALLY CONCUR

astro eden"- the new album,get it here
http://www.sendspace.com/file/pbnrft
RADIOACTIVE MAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2012, 07:21 AM   #396
IrOnMaN
I understand

IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Oscar nomination for best movie of the year?
IrOnMaN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2012, 01:33 PM   #397
main_man
BANNED FOR LIFE!

main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tectrus Moa View Post
Oscar nomination for best movie of the year?
naaaaaa.

mainly because out of the 3, this one had the most plot holes.

still a great & entertaining movie.

i wanna fuck catwomans face.

https://soundcloud.com/gptent/tito-lo-blak-hell
main_man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2012, 04:04 PM   #398
BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI
Are U aware I ban @ will?

BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

Allow me to be the first to say:

This movie was predictable.

Long and arduous.

Boring.

Did I say too Long?

I'm upset I spent money to see this predictable long piece of shit movie.

Oh and Batman was crippled in 70% of the movie, fuck this.

Also, Bane was straight jacked from Humongous from "The Road Warrior".

I give this movie 2 stars.

When I watch a movie and i' m aware of the time it sucks, the movie ain't working.

How the fuck did Batman get his back broken then some medieval doctor gonna sling him up on a rope and punch his vertebrae back into place. BULLSHIT!

And that dumb twist at the end was so predictable especially when she goes and waits for him then slobs his knob and shit. Come on that's what all evil bitches do.

The character development sucked too. The catwoman? Robin? Bwaahahahaha

Last edited by BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI; 08-12-2012 at 05:32 PM.
BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2012, 07:17 PM   #399
DR. NICK RIVIERA
Hello, everybody!

DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

finally somebody with sense

I found it funny how Bruce can be a cripple with a cane in one moment, and then, the next day, he fights
Old 08-12-2012, 07:34 PM   #400
MaskedAvenger
Secret Rival

MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

But a 1000 year old chinese dude who can suck his balls into his stomach makes sense?

A movie called Kill Bill where at the end she "Kills Bill" isnt predictable?

Old 08-13-2012, 04:20 AM   #401
Jeru
Non Ignorant

Jeru fist of furyJeru fist of furyJeru fist of furyJeru fist of furyJeru fist of furyJeru fist of furyJeru fist of furyJeru fist of furyJeru fist of furyJeru fist of furyJeru fist of fury
Send a message via AIM to Jeru Send a message via MSN to Jeru

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaskedAvenger View Post
But a 1000 year old chinese dude who can suck his balls into his stomach makes sense?

A movie called Kill Bill where at the end she "Kills Bill" isnt predictable?
Yes it's predictable...that's why you have to make the journey to her revenge compelling...wich was the case.
TDKR felt jumbled at times and like Pai Mei said: it was just too long...I can handle long movies but when I keep staring at my watch to see how long the movie has been going on, I know something is wrong...to me that is.

Winner of The Masta Killa Award 2007
New and Improved Cool List : Everybody
The Cool List name and product is protected under the laws of I used it first.All rights reserved
Jeru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2012, 06:17 AM   #402
ShaDynasty
Bastard Bastard Bastard

ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via MSN to ShaDynasty

with a film like this, if i get into it, my mind fills in the gaps. like hes using a cane with a fucked up leg. hes a billionaire i figure he had crazy experimental surgery to fix it. not a huge stretch.
ShaDynasty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2012, 07:03 AM   #403
RagnaroK
Strider Hiryu

RagnaroK shaolin masta killaRagnaroK shaolin masta killaRagnaroK shaolin masta killaRagnaroK shaolin masta killaRagnaroK shaolin masta killaRagnaroK shaolin masta killaRagnaroK shaolin masta killaRagnaroK shaolin masta killa

People are bitching and nitpicking on things that are usually skipped on movies in the interest of time, that are unimportant to the plot, or like 2PAC HOLOGRAM said on things where the mind can fill the gaps. And by the way those kinds of things are not plot holes.

How did he get from the pit to Gothan City?
He is Bruce Wayne, he have traveled the world before.

How he got into the city without triggering the bomb?
He is a fucking NINJA!

How he recovered from his leg?
Didn't anyone see the part where he strapped a device on his leg, then kicked a brick wall breaking it?

"The movie is too long"
Every single piece of dialogue on this movie adds something either to the plot, background story, or the personality of the characters. How could you not be entertained?

Sacrificing older life to create a new lifeform blessed with the fruit of life

Last edited by RagnaroK; 08-13-2012 at 08:17 AM.
RagnaroK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2012, 07:39 AM   #404
MaskedAvenger
Secret Rival

Its a movie about a guy dressed as a bat yet your complaint is about his leg brace? Its a super hero movie, certain elements aren't meant to make realistic sense.

Old 08-13-2012, 08:35 AM   #405
immaculate

8 fist of fury8 fist of fury8 fist of fury8 fist of fury8 fist of fury8 fist of fury8 fist of fury8 fist of fury8 fist of fury8 fist of fury8 fist of fury

+ his back wasn't broken - to show and proof that right on they had Bane lean on him when he gets up after their convo in the prison and Bruce screams and folds in pain - he wouldn't feel shit and be able to move with a broken back. Details, muhfuckas, details...

8 is offline   Reply With Quote