news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Wu-Tang Chamber

Old 10-29-2010, 04:37 AM   #16
Mr. R&B
Drunkdouche

Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

A Leathafase album would be dope.

How can one lose everything when one has nothing to lose???
Mr. R&B is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2010, 09:41 AM   #17
Shallah Diamonds
SLIMEY SAVAGE

Shallah Diamonds iron monkeyShallah Diamonds iron monkeyShallah Diamonds iron monkey

Quote:
Originally Posted by Divine_Complex View Post
Fuck a rush job, take your time with the shit.
Funy though, if Ghost announced this everyone would be jizzing. How come Ghost gets praise for "rush jobs" but if anyone else does it people get whiny?
Old 10-30-2010, 04:40 AM   #18
muscularghandi
PRODIGAL SUN

muscularghandi prodigal sonmuscularghandi prodigal sonmuscularghandi prodigal sonmuscularghandi prodigal sonmuscularghandi prodigal sonmuscularghandi prodigal son

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jin10304 View Post
Sweet, this is the fully produced RZA album Ive been waiting for..!
Did he say that this is gonna be RZA produced?
muscularghandi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2010, 04:57 AM   #19
beautifulrock
BIG DOUGH KEBAB

beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Rush job? You people are aware that groups used to make three albums a year? These dudes are lazy by music standards. The only reason for putting an album out every 5 years is "I was too high to finish it." These guys can find studio time whenever and wherever they want. So don't sit there and tell me that 4 months is a rush job, much less a full year. Oh, For the record, Bob Dylan recorded Highway 61 Revisited in 6 days. It doesn't take forever to make a masterpiece.

While you were busy dissing Wu like a bitch ass/ I was getting served after sex breakfast/ Yeah, that BBW groupie shit/ can get you served a droopy dick/ fuck what you're speaking/ 'cause I throw W's with Puerto Ricans
beautifulrock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2010, 05:46 AM   #20
Rame
Wu Vatican

Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by muscularghandi View Post
Did he say that this is gonna be RZA produced?
No. Some people have a rich fantasy.

Rame is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2010, 06:01 AM   #21
Jammin
Veteran Member

Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

rza said that u god asked him for it ... later u-god said rza will have 1 or 2 tracks
Old 10-30-2010, 06:46 AM   #22
Razorsharp
Take It Personal

Razorsharp shaolin masta killaRazorsharp shaolin masta killaRazorsharp shaolin masta killaRazorsharp shaolin masta killaRazorsharp shaolin masta killaRazorsharp shaolin masta killaRazorsharp shaolin masta killa
Send a message via AIM to Razorsharp Send a message via MSN to Razorsharp Send a message via Yahoo to Razorsharp

good news =]

Throw Ya W's Up!
Propz To Sean For Kickin' The God A Siggy

Razorsharp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2010, 09:08 AM   #23
-The A to the Z-
Veteran Member

-The A to the Z- iron monkey-The A to the Z- iron monkey-The A to the Z- iron monkey-The A to the Z- iron monkey-The A to the Z- iron monkey

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shallah Diamonds View Post
Funy though, if Ghost announced this everyone would be jizzing. How come Ghost gets praise for "rush jobs" but if anyone else does it people get whiny?
'Cos with Ghostface even a rush job comes with some quality guarantee.

U-God hasn't put out enough, with enough consistency, to permit any such assurance.

Same reason we don't want Raekwon rushing his album, even after Cuban Linx II.
-The A to the Z- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2010, 09:27 AM   #24
Chris Stylez
PRODIGAL SUN

Chris Stylez iron monkeyChris Stylez iron monkeyChris Stylez iron monkeyChris Stylez iron monkeyChris Stylez iron monkey

Quote:
Originally Posted by Divine_Complex View Post
A Leathafase album would be dope.

it would be nice if u-god let leathafase have his album instead of slowly stealing tracks off it and adding himself every once in awhile until all his songs are out without him in them lol

"Sign Of The Times" coming soon

Chris Stylez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2010, 02:29 PM   #25
Undiluted Karma
Savant

Undiluted Karma Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Undiluted Karma Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Undiluted Karma Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Undiluted Karma Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Undiluted Karma Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Undiluted Karma Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Undiluted Karma Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Undiluted Karma Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Undiluted Karma Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Undiluted Karma Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Undiluted Karma Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by beautifulrock View Post
Rush job? You people are aware that groups used to make three albums a year? These dudes are lazy by music standards. The only reason for putting an album out every 5 years is "I was too high to finish it." These guys can find studio time whenever and wherever they want. So don't sit there and tell me that 4 months is a rush job, much less a full year. Oh, For the record, Bob Dylan recorded Highway 61 Revisited in 6 days. It doesn't take forever to make a masterpiece.
and ofc for the wtc group albums theres the factors of beef and individual pursuits though thats for most groups anyway.
Old 10-31-2010, 10:31 AM   #26
tony cover

tony cover shaolin monk

lookin forward to dis
tony cover is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2010, 04:49 PM   #27
Jin10304
Veteran Member

Jin10304 five deadly venomsJin10304 five deadly venomsJin10304 five deadly venomsJin10304 five deadly venomsJin10304 five deadly venomsJin10304 five deadly venomsJin10304 five deadly venomsJin10304 five deadly venoms

"Did he say that this is gonna be RZA produced? "

Yes, here...

http://www.mtv.com/news/articles/162...1019/rza.jhtml

"We're at a period of life, if anybody from Wu-Tang needs me, I'm there for them," he elaborated. "Everybody has grown and matured to where we don't need each other. ... Everybody is now independent, and sometimes we become what I call interdependent. We don't need each other, but it's good to work with each other and use each other's energy for the whole brand and the whole Clan. U-God reached out to me and said, 'I want you to produce my whole album.' I'm like, 'It's all good.' When I worked [on Only Built 4 Cuban Linx... Pt. II] with Raekwon, he was like, 'How much you gonna charge me?' I said, 'It's on the house, baby. Just give me my publishing. My rights. But you don't have to give me no money to work with you, baby.' "

"No. Some people have a rich fantasy."

Your just uninformed that's all.
Jin10304 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2010, 05:22 PM   #28
Rame
Wu Vatican

Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Lol. Just watch what happens.

Rame is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2010, 05:51 AM   #29
FasterBlade
Veteran Member

FasterBlade five deadly venomsFasterBlade five deadly venomsFasterBlade five deadly venomsFasterBlade five deadly venomsFasterBlade five deadly venomsFasterBlade five deadly venomsFasterBlade five deadly venomsFasterBlade five deadly venomsFasterBlade five deadly venoms

theres zero chance RZA has more than 2 beats, what would be nice is if he hit up Math and True to fill up the rest. but the odds of that happening are slim..
Old 11-01-2010, 05:56 AM   #30
pyrex visionist
PRODIGAL SUN

pyrex visionist prodigal sonpyrex visionist prodigal sonpyrex visionist prodigal sonpyrex visionist prodigal sonpyrex visionist prodigal sonpyrex visionist prodigal sonpyrex visionist prodigal son

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jammin View Post
rza said that u god asked him for it ... later u-god said rza will have 1 or 2 tracks
^^exactly.

http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/showthread.php?t=99690
pyrex visionist is offline   Reply With Quote