news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Hip-Hop Shop

Old 10-30-2010, 11:09 PM   #1
Inspektah Meth-Tical

Default Best white rappers..

RA the Rugged Man
Eminem
Slug
MC Serch
Sage Francis
Necro
Ill Bill
Vinnie Paz

who else..i've been getting into these dudes a lot.
Old 10-30-2010, 11:21 PM   #2
dad
PRODIGAL SUN

dad Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)dad Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)dad Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)dad Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)dad Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)dad Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)dad Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)dad Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)dad Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)dad Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)dad Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

your "best of" threads are getting fucking annoying.
dad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2010, 11:28 PM   #3
King Tron 1
Bobobo-bo Bo-bobo

King Tron 1 five deadly venomsKing Tron 1 five deadly venomsKing Tron 1 five deadly venomsKing Tron 1 five deadly venomsKing Tron 1 five deadly venomsKing Tron 1 five deadly venomsKing Tron 1 five deadly venomsKing Tron 1 five deadly venoms

tenía que ser

King Tron 1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2010, 12:05 AM   #4
MaskedAvenger
Secret Rival

MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Too many, just off the top of the dome.... Aesop Rock, Bekay, Rugged Man, Diabolik, Sage, Eyedea, Cage, Slug, Mr. Eon, Sabac, Copywrite, Esoteric, Brother Ali, Evidence, Eligh, Dutchmassive, Yak Ballz, El-P, Little Vic, Nick Javas, Eternia, Adeem, Apathy, Grayskul, Celph Titled,

MaskedAvenger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2010, 12:07 AM   #5
check two
N.I.

check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

Quote:
Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
I know black men want sex often and when they don't get it when they want it, they'll find a woman who will give them sex. Sex is the reason why most black couples don't stay together long.
check two is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2010, 12:08 AM   #6
Inspektah Meth-Tical

Isn't Celph Titled latino? But those dudes are dope.
Old 10-31-2010, 12:09 AM   #7
kingwu
I Dont Walk I Get Carried

kingwu crouching tiger

i like william cooper
kingwu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2010, 02:53 AM   #8
Dr Sleepwalker
Sleepyheaded Nonsense

Dr Sleepwalker iron monkeyDr Sleepwalker iron monkeyDr Sleepwalker iron monkeyDr Sleepwalker iron monkey

Aesop Rock
Old 10-31-2010, 04:12 AM   #9
Razorsharp
Take It Personal

Razorsharp shaolin masta killaRazorsharp shaolin masta killaRazorsharp shaolin masta killaRazorsharp shaolin masta killaRazorsharp shaolin masta killaRazorsharp shaolin masta killaRazorsharp shaolin masta killa
Send a message via AIM to Razorsharp Send a message via MSN to Razorsharp Send a message via Yahoo to Razorsharp

RA The Rugged Man
Vinnie Paz
Apathy
Ill Bill
Beastie Boys

Throw Ya W's Up!
Propz To Sean For Kickin' The God A Siggy

Razorsharp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2010, 04:40 AM   #10
Eventhorizon

Eventhorizon shaolin monk

Eminem, Apathy, Copywrite, Ill Bill, Diabolic............. Thats pretty much all the white cats I listen to currently

Cant forget the Legends tho: 3rd Bass, Beastie Boys, House of Pain

Cage woulda been on the list a few years ago but I Cant get into hiss stuff anymore, Em might not be as good as he use to be, but If Em fell off we need to invent a new term for what happened to cage
Eventhorizon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2010, 06:29 AM   #11
Razorsharp
Take It Personal

Razorsharp shaolin masta killaRazorsharp shaolin masta killaRazorsharp shaolin masta killaRazorsharp shaolin masta killaRazorsharp shaolin masta killaRazorsharp shaolin masta killaRazorsharp shaolin masta killa
Send a message via AIM to Razorsharp Send a message via MSN to Razorsharp Send a message via Yahoo to Razorsharp

0o0o, and Slaine, he's been growing on me

Throw Ya W's Up!
Propz To Sean For Kickin' The God A Siggy

Razorsharp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2010, 07:00 AM   #12
Meta4
Poet Of The Streets

Meta4 prodigal sonMeta4 prodigal sonMeta4 prodigal sonMeta4 prodigal sonMeta4 prodigal sonMeta4 prodigal son

Trez
Meta4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2010, 07:54 AM   #13
claaa7
Killer Bob

claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by RuggedSounds View Post
this. seriously you have gone through every type of rapper there is and then some. come up with something else please.

daily updates: news, articles, reviews, the best compilations on the net. that true skool street hop!

r.i.p. Johan D, Kaddu, Ricke a.k.a. "Slick Rick" and the rest of the fallen soldiers - you'll never be forgotten!
claaa7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2010, 08:16 AM   #14
THE MASON
Winter is Coming

THE MASON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)THE MASON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)THE MASON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)THE MASON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)THE MASON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)THE MASON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)THE MASON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)THE MASON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)THE MASON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)THE MASON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)THE MASON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

download the three albums in my sig, and then add us to the list hahahahahaha

ELITE STATUS
THE MASON is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2010, 08:40 AM   #15
Mr. R&B
Drunkdouche

Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by RuggedSounds View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by claaa7 View Post
this. seriously you have gone through every type of rapper there is and then some. come up with something else please.

Isn't it obvious that the OP just recently started delving to Hip-Hop beyond the level of a casual listener .

I know that when I first started getting deep into it (n/h), I was the same way.

How can one lose everything when one has nothing to lose???
Mr. R&B is offline   Reply With Quote