news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Hip-Hop Shop

Old 10-31-2010, 08:54 AM   #16
StrainJah

StrainJah shaolin monk

I pretty much agree with all the MCs mentioned here so far, but seriously people - and I know these guys get alot of hate - but am I the only one that enjoys listening to Sole, Alias and Doseone from the anticon crew?

To me the Anticon Collective, along with Wu-Tang and Def Jux have had the biggest impact on me, musically speaking.

Btw, check out Deep Puddle Dynamics' Taste Of Rain...Why Kneel? album, absolute fucking dopeness.
StrainJah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2010, 09:40 AM   #17
Djaminha
FREE DA HUS!

Djaminha iron monkeyDjaminha iron monkeyDjaminha iron monkeyDjaminha iron monkey

Apathy
Classified
Mac Miller
Djaminha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2010, 10:25 AM   #18
Paranoid
-

Paranoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of fury

ill bill, necro, rugged man, eminem, goretex
Paranoid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2010, 10:32 AM   #19
Undiluted Karma
Savant

Undiluted Karma Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Undiluted Karma Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Undiluted Karma Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Undiluted Karma Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Undiluted Karma Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Undiluted Karma Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Undiluted Karma Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Undiluted Karma Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Undiluted Karma Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Undiluted Karma Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Undiluted Karma Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Divine_Complex View Post
Isn't it obvious that the OP just recently started delving to Hip-Hop beyond the level of a casual listener .

I know that when I first started getting deep into it (n/h), I was the same way.
Word, nobodies forcing anybody to post in the thread.

My fav's are

Paz(especially in the VBD/Psycho Social era)
R.A. The Rugged Man
Apathy-Hip hop is the heart of me but y'all wana plug your ipods into my veins and drain my artistry.

I don't really listen to many white rappers(not because of their race thats lame) but these two dudes got mad skills,
Old 10-31-2010, 10:40 AM   #20
MENES
TIME PASSES..

MENES Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MENES Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MENES Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MENES Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MENES Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MENES Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MENES Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MENES Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MENES Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MENES Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MENES Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to MENES

I think slug is black although his skin is 'white'

MENES is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2010, 10:49 AM   #21
Frank Sobotka
Veteran Member

Frank Sobotka five deadly venomsFrank Sobotka five deadly venomsFrank Sobotka five deadly venomsFrank Sobotka five deadly venomsFrank Sobotka five deadly venomsFrank Sobotka five deadly venomsFrank Sobotka five deadly venomsFrank Sobotka five deadly venomsFrank Sobotka five deadly venomsFrank Sobotka five deadly venoms

Krondon
Old 10-31-2010, 02:39 PM   #22
kingwu
I Dont Walk I Get Carried

kingwu crouching tiger

Quote:
Originally Posted by menes View Post
I think slug is black although his skin is 'white'

mixed
kingwu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2010, 02:41 PM   #23
djskillz
Raggamuffin

djskillz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)djskillz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)djskillz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)djskillz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)djskillz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)djskillz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)djskillz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)djskillz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)djskillz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)djskillz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)djskillz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ikke View Post
Krondon
krondon is black. he's albino.

So many bodies on my microphone the shit's haunted
djskillz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2010, 04:55 PM   #24
check two
N.I.

check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

^^
I think he was joking.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirty Knowledge View Post
lol check 2, always bringing the funny jokes. that one made me really chuckle.
check two is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2010, 04:57 PM   #25
Mcthuggin99
K.O.D

Mcthuggin99 fist of furyMcthuggin99 fist of furyMcthuggin99 fist of furyMcthuggin99 fist of furyMcthuggin99 fist of furyMcthuggin99 fist of furyMcthuggin99 fist of furyMcthuggin99 fist of furyMcthuggin99 fist of furyMcthuggin99 fist of furyMcthuggin99 fist of fury

the guy on my sig gots some dope songs

Mcthuggin99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2010, 05:26 PM   #26
buckshotstheone
Legend

buckshotstheone shaolin monk
Send a message via AIM to buckshotstheone

this one is easy --- NONE. everything a white rapper says is irrelevant. i got no use for them, they got no place rapping, have never truly struggled and so that's why they just rap about nonsensical bullshit
buckshotstheone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2010, 05:30 PM   #27
dad
PRODIGAL SUN

dad Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)dad Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)dad Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)dad Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)dad Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)dad Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)dad Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)dad Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)dad Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)dad Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)dad Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by buckshotstheone View Post
this one is easy --- NONE. everything a white rapper says is irrelevant. i got no use for them, they got no place rapping, have never truly struggled and so that's why they just rap about nonsensical bullshit
coming from C-Dub the kingpin of Nashua, NH. Yeah, Motherfucker is running shit, peep his terrain. He be slanging on the corners, and selling mixtapes/album reviews.

dad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2010, 06:00 PM   #28
Dr Sleepwalker
Sleepyheaded Nonsense

Dr Sleepwalker iron monkeyDr Sleepwalker iron monkeyDr Sleepwalker iron monkeyDr Sleepwalker iron monkey

Quote:
Originally Posted by buckshotstheone View Post
lol smh. some stupid shit right here. its actually more the opposite. white rappers usually the only ones really saying anything important... so if its not about being poor its 'nonsensical'? lol your a waste of white skin
Old 10-31-2010, 06:11 PM   #29
Mcthuggin99
K.O.D

Mcthuggin99 fist of furyMcthuggin99 fist of furyMcthuggin99 fist of furyMcthuggin99 fist of furyMcthuggin99 fist of furyMcthuggin99 fist of furyMcthuggin99 fist of furyMcthuggin99 fist of furyMcthuggin99 fist of furyMcthuggin99 fist of furyMcthuggin99 fist of fury

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr_Sleepwalker View Post
lol smh. some stupid shit right here. its actually more the opposite. white rappers usually the only ones really saying anything important... so if its not about being poor its 'nonsensical'? lol your a waste of white skin
idk, maybe he prefers this guy????

Mcthuggin99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2010, 06:17 PM   #30
SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS
AKA THE PROTO-CHAOS

SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

fav white rappers outside of eminem

paz, el-p,cage and copywrite

NON IGNORANT...

SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS is offline   Reply With Quote